Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

In RPG games, the main importance is not the level of skill of the player, but the amount of time spent and the equipment of the character. Therefore, for RPG players, there is no serious difference in the skill that is required for the game.
I hope the game and economic model of this game will not be pay2win.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

Judging by the fact that the project has already done a lot of work to create the game, significant funds have already been invested in it.
I agree with you. This is a signal that the project has support and is working on its project. This gives grounds to believe that the project will be able to survive in this market.
I think that the project had good initial investments, or the project team invested their own money.
I think it can save money that can be used to promote a product on the market. The project needs to maintain liquidity and this will require additional funds from the project or investors interested in the price increase.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I will follow the information channels of the project, I will try to take part in this bounty campaign.
Correct solution. I think that once there is a bounty campaign in the distribution of tokens, it will be carried out.
I do not often participate in bounty campaigns, I try to select only promising projects. And this project seems to be so.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

like the graphics, it is another crypto based MMORPG Game, concept is good because crypto based MMORPG Games really need a good trading platform
Games that play all plus features in the form of a blockchain - I think that this mix has a chance to become popular.
The first collectible games were a huge success. As I understand it, this will be the first RPG game using the blockchain.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

4.5. Clan clashes and PVP battles
The distinctive feature of KingSlayer is its ability not only to spend free
time but interact with real people and compete with each other.
To implement such interaction, KingSlayer offers functionality based
on tight connection of the gaming process and smart contracts which
will allow the players and entire clans to participate in battles between
each other. While doing that, the battle conditions and prize pool will
be formed by the players themselves.
With the help of smart contracts, the conditions of battle and victory
are definitely determined before the battle and are not subject to
changes or double interpretation. Apart from the battle conditions, the
smart contract accepts and stores contributions and fees from the
participants which form the prize pool and then automatically
transfers the winnings to the victor after the battle is over.
I wonder how much gas will be burned during pvp battles or clan wars.
After the upcoming update of the ETH, the cost of executing smart contracts will be significantly reduced.
But if the ETH starts to rise in price, the execution price of smart contracts may rise significantly.
All these wastes are scanty, plus as I said the next update of the ETH will make them even smaller.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

The number of tokens allocated for a bounty campaign is slightly less than the average, but with good fees, the amount looks very attractive.
Profitability from participation in the bounty campaign also depends on the number of participants. If they are not very many, the benefits will be even greater.
The more participants the more advertising and the more fees. Everything is interconnected.
You are right, but every participant in this process is trying to get the maximum profit at the lowest possible cost.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Sometimes success comes at a later stage, or vice versa financial success comes before the final implementation of the project. But I agree with you - sales in the first round will serve as a good indicator.
Another good indicator is the number of people who installed the application and did not delete it, but it will be available much later.
Perhaps we will see some feedback from those users who were engaged in the test of the demo version of the game.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

I think that the project had good initial investments, or the project team invested their own money.
I think it can save money that can be used to promote a product on the market. The project needs to maintain liquidity and this will require additional funds from the project or investors interested in the price increase.
Liquidity will be provided by the withdrawal of the project token to the exchange. As for the increase in the price of the token, this should happen due to the development of the project and not price manipulations.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

This project is close to implementation, so it has a chance to successfully complete ICO if the market continues to recover. I am positive about the future cryptocurrency market.
Recently, I see a lot of inspiration about the market situation, but I try not to be too optimistic. The market situation is still not predictable and we can see a price not much higher than 5000. This can create a new wave of panic and the ICO market will not start recover soon.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that fear now dominates the market and therefore many are waiting for the market to fall further. But I believe that the worst time of this bear market is already over and by the new year Bitcoin could grow to 10,000.
In the current market, Bitcoin price forecasts in a few months are more like guessing. Why do you think Bitcoin’s price could rise to 10,000 by the end of the year? I see very few reasons for it.
In November, Bitcoin will start trading on Bakkt. Many large companies are starting to implement blockchain and trading with cryptocurrencies. In addition, Bitcoin will be 10 years old in early January.
I do not think that some events with the old currency can seriously affect the market. I think it's more important to watch ETH.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

In RPG games, the main importance is not the level of skill of the player, but the amount of time spent and the equipment of the character. Therefore, for RPG players, there is no serious difference in the skill that is required for the game.
Anyway, those players who invest in the game will always have an advantage over the other players who play for free.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

It is very difficult to make predictions. The idea looks working and a lot of work has already been done. It seems to me that the first conclusions can be made after the end of the first round of ICO.
Sometimes success comes at a later stage, or vice versa financial success comes before the final implementation of the project. But I agree with you - sales in the first round will serve as a good indicator.
Another good indicator is the number of people who installed the application and did not delete it, but it will be available much later.

Today you can run bots and this information will give nothing to investors. The most important thing will be to see how many users and the turnover of tokens. For me the project is clearly not a strong factor in the market. Many projects are played on its field and dragging over their users is the primary task now.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Gamblet

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

In November, Bitcoin will start trading on Bakkt. Many large companies are starting to implement blockchain and trading with cryptocurrencies. In addition, Bitcoin will be 10 years old in early January.
Interesting forecast. But I think that this is a good forecast to be true. I agree that Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular in the financial world every day, this is a long-term game that will wear down weak investors and traders.
Gamblet

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

I think this can really be a big problem for players who don’t like it. But it can have a good effect on the price of the token and it will be beneficial for investors. I think it’s important to find a balance.
Gamblet

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

Anyway, those players who invest in the game will always have an advantage over the other players who play for free.
The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
Honestly, I think that such a stir is caused by the novelty of this game. At the moment, such games are not so popular and game characters stand much cheaper.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

The more participants the more advertising and the more fees. Everything is interconnected.
You are right, but every participant in this process is trying to get the maximum profit at the lowest possible cost.
If you look at the ICO stages, then the first stage is best suited for this. The bonus for those who invest at least $ 500 is very good.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

This is true, but the balance between these two approaches to the game is still very important.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
Perhaps there will be some tasks related to testing the game in the bounty, but I'm not sure about that. I think it is important to use the bounty for the benefit of the project.
Bounty campaign has not yet been announced, although there are tokens on it. The structure of the campaign bounty will be clear later; perhaps there will not be a bug bounty.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

Today you can run bots and this information will give nothing to investors. The most important thing will be to see how many users and the turnover of tokens. For me the project is clearly not a strong factor in the market. Many projects are played on its field and dragging over their users is the primary task now.
The turnover of tokens is really the most important indicator, you are right. As for the big competition, it shows that this area is very popular and the one who will be successful in it will earn a lot of money.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
Fully free games do not exist. One way or another in the game laid the mechanism of monetization.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

Perhaps there will be some tasks related to testing the game in the bounty, but I'm not sure about that. I think it is important to use the bounty for the benefit of the project.
I think you are right. I think there are few projects that could hold bounty for the benefit of the project and for the community. Some projects refuse to bounty, but I think that they could get additional benefits at an early stage of the project if they would involve users in testing early stage.
Even on this forum, many people have lost faith. On a bounty, you can earn something, but a good reward can attract many users.
The best option is to attract people who like the project itself, and not those people who hope to earn money for their retweets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: