Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
You are right, I think that many users will be interested in trying this kind of game concept. If at least some of them turn into regular players, it will be very good.
This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.
Yes, I agree. By the way, the name of this game reminded me the song of the Nightwish group)) (Nightwish - The Kinslayer) Cool 🤘

Holopopstyir

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Sometimes airdrop is a good option, especially in order to attract users to the game and give them the opportunity to try some of the cool features of the game for free.
If airdrop will be held for such a purpose, it will be done after the release of the game.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.
Yes, I agree. By the way, the name of this game reminded me the song of the Nightwish group)) (Nightwish - The Kinslayer) Cool 🤘
Maybe the developers when they came up with the name of the game listened to this music  Cheesy

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Sometimes airdrop is a good option, especially in order to attract users to the game and give them the opportunity to try some of the cool features of the game for free.
If airdrop will be held for such a purpose, it will be done after the release of the game.
The idea is good - for example, install the game, do several tasks and get some number of tokens.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

I think that airdrop can be held during the ICO, it will give the necessary progress plus increase the expectation of the game.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

At present, it is difficult to collect for many more. Many interesting projects have a capitalization of a few million million for the current market. But investors have a chance to make greater profits in the future.
I think that even a capitalization of several million dollars sometimes allows investors to receive huge dividends. Financial performance of each project must be considered individually.
In this case, it seems to me relevant to talk about the growth of the capitalization of the project. I do not think that the dividend system will be implemented here.
The dividend system usually leads to complications in listing tokens on exchanges, plus more strict supervision by the SEC.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

If developers want, there is always an opportunity to make hard fork or switch to another blockchain. The technical capabilities of the project are very wide.
If the number of players in the game will grow very quickly, developers may have to switch to another faster blockchain.
The emergence of the need to switch to another blockchain will indicate the huge success of the game.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

I think because of the blockchain and because of the inability to cancel the committed transactions.
To a greater extent it will be useful for the creators of the game. This will help to avoid cases when users abuse the function of returning funds for services rendered.
This problem really exists. I am very glad that the blockchain allows you to solve it in a simple way.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

It will be difficult to compete with ordinary games. Without an incentive, it will be difficult to attract players and even more gamers. Games on the blockchain are too expensive and in many respects inferior to ordinary games. Although in this case it is a mobile game and the gap in the quality of the game may not be so big.
Currently, the performance of smartphones relative to the screen size is very high. Plus graphics in RPG games is not decisive. I think this game will find its audience.
It is very difficult to surprise someone with graphics now, the main properties of the game attracting people lie in other areas.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

Maybe the developers when they came up with the name of the game listened to this music  Cheesy
I hope this does not entail litigation because of the right to name  Grin

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

If such functions are needed, they can be added later. I am not an expert, but I think it is possible.
If developers want, there is always an opportunity to make hard fork or switch to another blockchain. The technical capabilities of the project are very wide.
In any case, these are problems of a distant perspective, so they will have to be thought of much later.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

TraderT118

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Super cool idea!
Holopopstyir

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

The idea is good - for example, install the game, do several tasks and get some number of tokens.
Given the fact that tokens cost real money, this will be a very attractive offer.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Currently, the performance of smartphones relative to the screen size is very high. Plus graphics in RPG games is not decisive. I think this game will find its audience.
It is very difficult to surprise someone with graphics now, the main properties of the game attracting people lie in other areas.
I agree with you. If there is no attractive idea in the game, then any very good graphics are useless.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

I think that airdrop can be held during the ICO, it will give the necessary progress plus increase the expectation of the game.
That's usual happens, never seen airdrop started after ICO ends except if there are another stage, and more like a promotion has nothing to do with increase the expectation of the game. This project is hope for mobile player, where we can use digital currency for instant purchases in the game.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

4.5. Clan clashes and PVP battles
The distinctive feature of KingSlayer is its ability not only to spend free
time but interact with real people and compete with each other.
To implement such interaction, KingSlayer offers functionality based
on tight connection of the gaming process and smart contracts which
will allow the players and entire clans to participate in battles between
each other. While doing that, the battle conditions and prize pool will
be formed by the players themselves.
With the help of smart contracts, the conditions of battle and victory
are definitely determined before the battle and are not subject to
changes or double interpretation. Apart from the battle conditions, the
smart contract accepts and stores contributions and fees from the
participants which form the prize pool and then automatically
transfers the winnings to the victor after the battle is over.
This is an innovative approach to pvp battles. Fixing the conditions of victory in the smart contract will allow participants to participate in the battles according to the rules that they choose independently.
This is a very flexible approach. In fact, players changing the conditions of the competition themselves will be able to come up with new games within this game.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

It seems to me that there is no fear for those who survived this year and retained their crypto actives. Now is a very good opportunity to increase their positions in the crypto market.
I would not be so sure that the worst times are over. There is a risk that investor portfolios may fall several times. The market situation is still very dangerous. Now it is very important not to panic.
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

This project could potentially be the next level of gaming. The type of innovation that is possible with this type of development is almost limitless. I am super interested in projects like these and I will for sure continue to keep an eye out for blockchain based/related gaming projects in the future.

A++ Idea.

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:53:40 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 11:14:54 PM by Gamblet

In such a game there can be many types of smart contracts and, accordingly, there can be many vulnerabilities. It is important that all these smart contracts are audited. Bugs can lead to loss of funds.
The bugs in smart contracts are potential for games, but also for the entire network of Ethereum. Many of the projects neglect the independent verification of a smart contract. I hope the security standards of smart contracts will appear over time.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

That's usual happens, never seen airdrop started after ICO ends except if there are another stage, and more like a promotion has nothing to do with increase the expectation of the game. This project is hope for mobile player, where we can use digital currency for instant purchases in the game.
In 2018, I saw a lot of Airdrop, or even additional advertising campaigns intended to increase the popularity of the running project. For example, Tron distributed its tokens to everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: