Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6759 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

I think the project will collect an amount much higher than the soft cap. The project received a rating 4.7 on ICOBench, this is a good signal for investors.
ICObench has rated this project very highly, I think this is a reasonable estimate. The demo version of the game plus a good initial investment in the project suggests that it will be successfully implemented.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I think this will be one of the elements that will make up the economy of the game. It would be nice to know more accurate information about the economic concept of the game.
At this stage, no one will reveal such secrets. These are features, maybe they can be copied by competitors. So wait for the release of the game and you will see all the information there.
It is a pity but it seems that you are right  Cheesy I like the game and I would like to start playing it as early as possible.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

I think the project will collect an amount much higher than the soft cap. The project received a rating 4.7 on ICOBench, this is a good signal for investors.

Thanks for the info, I did not know this before.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

I think that serious investors are not in a hurry. They consider the project's prospects for several years ahead but not months.
Probably you have little experience in the crypto. Here all terms are greatly reduced relative to traditional markets.
Regardless of the technical basis of the project, there are business processes that always take place at the same speed.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Interesting idea! Many of the major players in the traditional financial sector are negative about the crypto because they feel a great deal of competition.
They criticize cryptocurrencies, but they themselves often invest in startups. This is very similar to the struggle with competitors in the form of ordinary users of cryptocurrencies. They don’t want someone to earn anything other than them.
Everyone is fighting for profit and want to defeat competitors at any cost, this situation is relevant in any area of activity.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

They criticize cryptocurrencies, but they themselves often invest in startups. This is very similar to the struggle with competitors in the form of ordinary users of cryptocurrencies. They don’t want someone to earn anything other than them.
Every day on the market more and more professional traders and an investor for this ordinary user will be every day harder to survive in this market. But I believe in a crypto-community and a bright future of cryptocurrencies.
There is no easy money anywhere. The fact that the crypto market becomes more efficient and in this market it is more difficult to earn money has its advantages - the reliability becomes much higher than before.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Judging by the fact that the demo version of the game has already been released, developers are actively engaged in this.
This is good. I think that conducting an independent audit of the code would not be bad. I think this is very important. Do not neglect security. It can cost more than code auditing.
The blockchain in this project is used for utilitarian purposes, I do not think that its value is critically important.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Nice. I am pleased that the estimates of such a site coincide with my own.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

Offline events take a lot of time, I think that developers should be engaged in game development at the moment.
I think that the team has not only developers, but also those who promote the project. At conferences, it will help people to know about the project. I attended some conferences about blokchkane and there I learned about many new projects.
Conducting offline activities is quite expensive, at the moment all the money is spent on product development and conducting ICO.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Every day on the market more and more professional traders and an investor for this ordinary user will be every day harder to survive in this market. But I believe in a crypto-community and a bright future of cryptocurrencies.
There is no easy money anywhere. The fact that the crypto market becomes more efficient and in this market it is more difficult to earn money has its advantages - the reliability becomes much higher than before.
I agree with you. As we can see, volatility gradually falls in the cryptocurrency market.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

I think that the team has not only developers, but also those who promote the project. At conferences, it will help people to know about the project. I attended some conferences about blokchkane and there I learned about many new projects.
Advertisers are professionals in their field, but they cannot answer specific technical questions. Plus, the full completeness of the decisions belongs to the project team, only it can make decisions about the ways of its development.
I also think that the offline events should be visited by the team personally, but not by its representatives.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I think that the regulation is just beginning. I am ambiguous about regulation. On the one hand, this violates the basic principles of cryptocurrency, and on the other hand, regulation is necessary for the development of the industry.
If the regulation will lead to an influx of huge money from traditional financial markets, it seems to me that all participants in the crypto market will be satisfied.
There may be dissatisfied for ideological reasons, but the economic effect of such regulation will be generally positive.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
Merited by V1saya (1)

I agree with you. As we can see, volatility gradually falls in the cryptocurrency market.
The larger the capitalization, the less volatility. After the crypto market reaches a trillion dollar size, volatility will be comparable to traditional markets.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

If the developers will not conduct a bounty campaign, then where will the tokens allocated for it be spent later?
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

This applies to the entire market but not this project. I can assume that in the initial stages the token volatility will be high and many will be able to make good money on it.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

Nice. I am pleased that the estimates of such a site coincide with my own.
The rating is close to the maximum. I think this will increase community interest in this project.

Looking good eh. How is the pre-sale performing now? It is a bit sad that there are good projects that aren't performing well with the crowd funding to the crypto market situation. But hopefully projects like these continues and find ways.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

If the developers will not conduct a bounty campaign, then where will the tokens allocated for it be spent later?
ICO will take 3 months in total, I think that the bounty campaign will be conducted.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

Looking good eh. How is the pre-sale performing now? It is a bit sad that there are good projects that aren't performing well with the crowd funding to the crypto market situation. But hopefully projects like these continues and find ways.
Information about this has not yet been published, I can assume that it will appear after reaching a certain target. Online monitoring will most likely be done during the ICO phase.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Information about this has not yet been published, I can assume that it will appear after reaching a certain target. Online monitoring will most likely be done during the ICO phase.
I have seen this procedure in other ICOs, perhaps it will be implemented in this project.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

Conducting offline activities is quite expensive, at the moment all the money is spent on product development and conducting ICO.
You are right, the work should be done in stages, first release of the finished product after that participation in events to support it.
This is a matter of time and money. The most profitable at the moment to invest these resources in the work on the project. Advertising and promotion will be relevant at a later stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: