Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

I agree with you. As we can see, volatility gradually falls in the cryptocurrency market.
The larger the capitalization, the less volatility. After the crypto market reaches a trillion dollar size, volatility will be comparable to traditional markets.
Traditional markets have a much larger capitalization than a trillion but you correctly described the trend.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

You are right, the work should be done in stages, first release of the finished product after that participation in events to support it.
This is a matter of time and money. The most profitable at the moment to invest these resources in the work on the project. Advertising and promotion will be relevant at a later stage.
The main point is that in the later stages the team will receive a large financial resource with the help of ICO. Having it will be much easier to implement and develop and promote the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

2018-10-22
The KingSlayer gaming project has achieved a new level of its development. The 1st round of KingSlayer PreICO is on!

And now it's you - our community members - decide whether our project sees the light of day or not. We are prepared to give you 110% of our effort to keep our promises:

respect the timeline stated in our roadmap;
create a project that is unmatched in the gaming area;
give KingSlayer unique characters and storyline;
fully develop a virtual gaming platform and create a blend of a blockchain and a MMORPG.
Together, we will be able to reach the goals we set. We are on the right track:

our community grows by leaps and bounds;
we continue to work on the beta-version for the game;
KGS is already listed on the EXRATES exchange.
Time period for the 1st round of PreICO:  20 October - 9 November. We look forward to your support, the bonuses (+75% tokens) are there for you and we will be happy to see you among our early bird investors!

This news was yesterday, I like the activity of the team and their goals. It would be nice if they were implemented as they thought.
The news about the listing that occurred already at the stage of presale is very cool. Developers know how to interest investors  Smiley

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

If the developers will not conduct a bounty campaign, then where will the tokens allocated for it be spent later?
Having a reserve is always beneficial. These tokens can be spent on maintaining interest in the game at any time. Or for any other purposes related to the development of the project.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:48:36 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:04:13 PM by Gamblet

Everyone is fighting for profit and want to defeat competitors at any cost, this situation is relevant in any area of activity.
It's hard to disagree with you. I wonder when the new wave of ICO popularity will begin. Perhaps ICO is evolving in STO / But I think that tokens have a future too.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

This is a matter of time and money. The most profitable at the moment to invest these resources in the work on the project. Advertising and promotion will be relevant at a later stage.
There are different development strategies. You can aggressively recruit a large number of users or you can develop gradually. The first way is more expensive and requires a good investment in marketing.
45 percent of the collected money is intended for advertising, I think that these funds will be more than enough to promote the project.
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Adding mobile gaming to the ethereum blockchain with mining inside the game is a challenging but doable task for the right team. This I’ll hopefully build a massive following and attract users from both the gaming and crypto community.
cryptogirlbd

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Nice project .
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

If the developers will not conduct a bounty campaign, then where will the tokens allocated for it be spent later?
ICO will take 3 months in total, I think that the bounty campaign will be conducted.
I hope so. I like this project and I would like to take part in the bounty campaign.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

Looking good eh. How is the pre-sale performing now? It is a bit sad that there are good projects that aren't performing well with the crowd funding to the crypto market situation. But hopefully projects like these continues and find ways.
Information about this has not yet been published, I can assume that it will appear after reaching a certain target. Online monitoring will most likely be done during the ICO phase.
I have seen this procedure in other ICOs, perhaps it will be implemented in this project.
I assume that there will be a separate announcement regarding this issue after the end of the first stage of presale.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

There is no easy money anywhere. The fact that the crypto market becomes more efficient and in this market it is more difficult to earn money has its advantages - the reliability becomes much higher than before.
I agree with you that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency do not have enough stability. Many investors and traders even now do not believe in cryptocurrency and the fact that it is a bubble, but at the same time they are trying to make money on it. It's pretty funny.
There are speculative projects. But there are real ones (for example, this one). This project is innovative in the sense that it uses a new technology, but in fact it belongs to a traditional business.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Adding mobile gaming to the ethereum blockchain with mining inside the game is a challenging but doable task for the right team. This I’ll hopefully build a massive following and attract users from both the gaming and crypto community.
The breadth of the potential audience of the project is one of its strengths. I think the team will be able to realize this.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

The main point is that in the later stages the team will receive a large financial resource with the help of ICO. Having it will be much easier to implement and develop and promote the project.
The only thing that will distract from the conduct of offline events is the completion of the development of the game. The final stage is the most important and will take away all the forces.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Games on the blockchain are one of the most popular areas of development now. This is one of the easiest ways to attract people to the blockchain.
I think people are more interested in profits and not in new technologies. They see that this  is promising direction and therefore interested in it.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

Conducting offline activities is quite expensive, at the moment all the money is spent on product development and conducting ICO.
Probably it will be better to hold such events after the ICO. If there are many projects participating in the conference. I do not think that it is too expensive. But it can be a good advertisement.
I think that now the team has a shortage of time. As soon as they have the opportunity, they will participate in these events.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Games on the blockchain are one of the most popular areas of development now. This is one of the easiest ways to attract people to the blockchain.
Many technologies have come this way. At first they were used as entertainment and then they became massively popular.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

There is no easy money anywhere. The fact that the crypto market becomes more efficient and in this market it is more difficult to earn money has its advantages - the reliability becomes much higher than before.
I agree with you that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency do not have enough stability. Many investors and traders even now do not believe in cryptocurrency and the fact that it is a bubble, but at the same time they are trying to make money on it. It's pretty funny.
At the moment, the crypto has a capitalization of 200 billion dollars. In general, the whole crypto. I think there is no bubble here, you had better look at the stock market in search of one.

Bitmedrano040117

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Bubble was in winter. Currently, real projects dominate the market. This year, weak projects have no chance of obtaining funding. This is a sign of market recovery.
CEOKEY

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

This is a project of great significance. Mobile video games and especially those made on Blockchain will attract a large community, creating good potential for the project. I think the project is both valuable in technology and worth investing in.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

At the moment, the crypto has a capitalization of 200 billion dollars. In general, the whole crypto. I think there is no bubble here, you had better look at the stock market in search of one.
It is very strange to talk about a bubble in a crypto at a time when the stock market has a growth period of 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: