Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6759 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

This is the right strategy, but as it seems to me it is very difficult not to be nervous when a market correction occurs.
Part of the assets you must keep in fiat. Thus, if the crypto market is adjusted, your fiat assets are becoming more expensive.
An interesting look at the situation. In a word, diversification should be as wide as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

Nice news from the team:
2018-10-30
The KingSlayer gaming project is steadily moving towards achieving its goal - reaching the hardcap to execute on all of our ideas. We have analyzed the gaming market once more, and we are confident that the "MMORPG+blockchain" connection will hit the bullseye!

The game istself will attract the attention of a lot of gamers, which is expected of an MMO. The games of this genre allow to create something personal — one's own little world inside of a massive community:

communicate with other players;
personalize one's account to the maximum;
play a game with unusual gameplay and design.
Moreover, it's important to remember that KingSlayer is a gaming project aimed at the mobile games area. This market grows annually and accounts for an increasing amount of the whole gaming projects market.

The PC games era is over — the future of the gaming space is in mobile devices and games created for them!
https://kingslayer.io/news/show/52
Positive news, I can assume that the first round of the ICO is successful.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

To a greater extent, this takes into account the views of investors. I think the project team is confident in its competencies and does not doubt its product.
Investor opinion is crucial, so this audit will be conducted. Maybe this is formality, but most likely it will be done.
I am sure that the audit results will be positive.
I hold the same opinion, but the formalities must be observed.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Any updates on the latest development status of this project? This game is getting more interesting!

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

In addition, there is currently no information on whether the bounty campaign will be conducted in principle.
I hope that soon there will be some information about the bounty campaign.
You can follow the announcements on the site. The news section is updated there regularly.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

I think that the tokens that should be burned simply will not be emitted.
I can assume that you are right. I heard about this algorithm in other projects, it is quite convenient.
This is a simpler and more effective solution. It is much easier to limit the emission of tokens than to burn extra.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

I wonder how the assessment of the project will change after the end of presale.
I can assume that if all tokens destined for presale are sold, then the estimate will be maximum.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Nice news from the team:
2018-10-30
The KingSlayer gaming project is steadily moving towards achieving its goal - reaching the hardcap to execute on all of our ideas. We have analyzed the gaming market once more, and we are confident that the "MMORPG+blockchain" connection will hit the bullseye!

The game istself will attract the attention of a lot of gamers, which is expected of an MMO. The games of this genre allow to create something personal — one's own little world inside of a massive community:

Moreover, it's important to remember that KingSlayer is a gaming project aimed at the mobile games area. This market grows annually and accounts for an increasing amount of the whole gaming projects market.

The PC games era is over — the future of the gaming space is in mobile devices and games created for them!
It is hard to argue with the fact that the future of games is mobile devices. Statistics confirm that this market is growing at a record pace.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

In addition, there is currently no information on whether the bounty campaign will be conducted in principle.
I hope that soon there will be some information about the bounty campaign.
You can follow the announcements on the site. The news section is updated there regularly.
I follow the social networks of the project, but suddenly the announcement of the campaign bounty will be only on bitcointalk.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Nice news from the team:
2018-10-30

As a lover of online games, I can say that these features sound very attractive.
I think these features are in demand by the market, so I rate this project as very promising. This project will give the market what is in demand there.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

Nice news from the team:
2018-10-30

The first round of presale is only 30% soft cap. I think the whole presale will be successful and the team will receive fees in the amount of at least 2-3 soft cap.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

When does the first round of presale end?
The duration of the first round is 20 days. In fact, there is little time to make a decision and get the maximum bonus.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/e10ytJU.jpg
I wonder how the assessment of the project will change after the end of presale.
I can assume that if all tokens destined for presale are sold, then the estimate will be maximum.
What does this mean for a project that has already completed its ICO?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

An interesting look at the situation. In a word, diversification should be as wide as possible.
And in order to make a profit, you must regularly rebalance your investment portfolio.
Such actions are very close to trading  Roll Eyes I think investing is something else.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

Any updates on the latest development status of this project? This game is getting more interesting!
At the moment there is a demo version of the game, if you want you can test it. A link to the demo version of the game is on the project website.
Is this the latest version before the final release or will there still be some intermediate demo versions?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Nice news from the team:
2018-10-30

It is hard to argue with the fact that the future of games is mobile devices. Statistics confirm that this market is growing at a record pace.
I wonder what the next step will be - VR or something else.
Many people thought that VR is the next active point in the development of the entertainment industry, but at the moment these expectations are not met.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

The duration of the first round is 20 days. In fact, there is little time to make a decision and get the maximum bonus.
The bonus at the second stage is not much different from the bonus at the first.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I wonder what the next step will be - VR or something else.
Many people thought that VR is the next active point in the development of the entertainment industry, but at the moment these expectations are not met.
If you talk about this project, then these are theoretical questions. Here the strategy is clearly defined and it corresponds to the current state of the market.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

The first round of presale is only 30% soft cap. I think the whole presale will be successful and the team will receive fees in the amount of at least 2-3 soft cap.
It’s good that so few tokens are allocated for this stage. Still, the bonus when buying them is very large and not all investors should receive it.
I agree with you. This is very fair, the one who enters the project at the first stage receives exclusive bonuses.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

It’s good that so few tokens are allocated for this stage. Still, the bonus when buying them is very large and not all investors should receive it.
I agree with you. This is very fair, the one who enters the project at the first stage receives exclusive bonuses.
yes, because like that most projects from the beginning also investor in the beginning will get a bigger bonus and those who participate at the end of the price will be a little more expensive and sometimes there is no bonus at all so that is not a problem in my view, because everything has a disadvantage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: