Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows  (Read 347311 times)
nlsupernova

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:20:09 PM

Well. You where just the last one who said something about how you cant afford to be hashing for a small payout. Maybe i schouldnt have quoted you personaly. But i was just trying to point out what i was talking about.

I just think the thread should be a little more informative and not every 10th post somebody crying their stats are of and they cant live with that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sypack

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:39:22 PM

After mining with 2MH/s for 35 hours, my "current balance" is 0.00933682. Are you kidding? I would get way more just mining any altcoin.
And no payout yet either.

I have a similar situation and wonder if this will be corrected later?
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:45:58 PM

Well. You where just the last one who said something about how you cant afford to be hashing for a small payout. Maybe i schouldnt have quoted you personaly. But i was just trying to point out what i was talking about.

I just think the thread should be a little more informative and not every 10th post somebody crying their stats are of and they cant live with that.

I agree with the sentiments that people shouldn't be using this thread to moan. The pool, the pool users and the pool operators are recovering from a hack and theft and people moaning isn't doing a damn bit of good. You'll notice that most of the people moaning are not those that even had coins stolen, the people moaning are those that think their petty concerns are more important that those of everyone else -

"I can't log in!"  - No, you're simply a fuckwit who cannot or does not read what's been written for the last twenty pages.

"The functionality of the site isn't working!"  - Again, you either cannot or choose not to read and think that everyone should drop what they're doing to babysit you.

"I think that X feature should be introduced." - Really? well asshole now is not the time, the pool is being rebuilt, file your suggestions under 'L' for later, loser.

"I'm losing money, it simply isn't commercial for me, so I want X to happen." - Fuck off you selfish piece of shit.

So rather than having a moan at the pool operators who are doing their level best to rebuild the pool, repay the losses and strengthen the platform for all future pool users including you, how about you have a moan at the thief who hacked and caused all these problems? The thief caused the issues, not the pool operators and if you're more in the market to moan at something more visible that the thief hiding in the shadows, well, have a moan at me, you know how much I think of your small-minded selfishness.

It's about time some of you moaning bastards displayed a little more respect for the pool operators and the existing members of the pool who are patiently mining through all the drama, supporting the pool and not creating mountains out of molehills.

So let me be clear - if you're moaning, then you're really not part of the Hashcows community, you're just some selfish piece of shit who's only out for themself.

Clear enough for you assholes?

Angry

mrbrdo

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:49:05 PM

"I'm losing money, it simply isn't commercial for me, so I want X to happen." - Fuck off you selfish piece of shit.
Sorry to disappoint you, but anyone who has more than a few graphic cards is, in the end, doing this for money. Same goes for the pool and its operators. So you should wake up from your dream.

iOS/Android app for miners - Altcoin Monitor - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419844.msg4927994
Rig management software - FarmCP - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439402.msg4827394
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:53:15 PM

Sorry to disappoint you, but anyone who has more than a few graphic cards is, in the end, doing this for money. Same goes for the pool and its operators. So you should wake up from your dream.

No, you wake up to yourself. No one is demanding you point your miners at this pool, you choose to do so.

Be an adult, live with the choices you make or choose alternatives.

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:07:18 PM

No, you wake up to yourself. No one is demanding you point your miners at this pool, you choose to do so.

So You practically advise us to hand over money, do I get it right? Otherwise we are just selfish pieces of shit? Very nice of You, really.. I was defending HashCows all the time since hack, but after 2 weeks there is still nothing new. Site doesn´t work as it have to, my withdraw is pending 5+ hours and yesterdays payout was close to 1/3 what I can get by mining litecoin. I don´t complain, just pointing things as they are.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
nlsupernova

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:11:14 PM

Yes, thats about what i wanted to say. Maybe a bit strongly worded. But youre right.

If you cant live with the situation. Just go elswhere until things clear up. We will all welcome you back when you feel the time is right.

@ gore79

No we are not asking to hand over your money. Just to have patience and a little faith.
If you cant or dont want to have either, you are mining at the wrong place at this moment.

And i would be surprised these arent the last problems they will encounter. There will probably be something else tomorow. Just the way it is if you build something new.
Dont get worked up about it. Bad for your health.
Mining should be fun.

sypack

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:12:12 PM

So You practically advise us to hand over money, do I get it right? Otherwise we are just selfish pieces of shit? Very nice of You, really.. I was defending HashCows all the time since hack, but after 2 weeks there is still nothing new. Site doesn´t work as it have to, my withdraw is pending 5+ hours and yesterdays payout was close to 1/3 what I can get by mining litecoin. I don´t complain, just pointing things as they are.

If the site isn't finished then don't go online. I'm out of here.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:17:45 PM

If you ingrates are so compelled to whine because you're not making enough money, then you need to start spending the time necessary to prioritize your own mining effort.  Go to Coinwarz and CoinChoose and wherever else you choose, spend the time and effort to balance value, difficulty, stales, orphans, and all the other variables, then mine the coins yourselves, but no, just like me and all the rest of those who have signed up for this pool, you're too lazy to do all of that work yourself, you prefer to have the pool operators do it.

Fine, nothing wrong with that.  As I said, that's what everyone else on this pool is doing.  What they are not doing is WHINING ABOUT SHIT.

If you want to rely on others to do your work for you, then stop bellyaching when it doesn't meet your schedule.

WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR OR READ IT.

If you have a legitimate problem, everyone hear will hurdle mountains to help you with it, but neither we, nor the operators, are here to hold your whiny, bellyaching hands.  Grow up, act like an adult.  Take responsibility for your decisions . . . and STFU.
Catswold

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:20:14 PM

If the site isn't finished then don't go online. I'm out of here.

Ain't nobody holding you here.
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

No, I'm not advising you to do anything, quite the contrary. If you'd read what I wrote rather than attempting to infer what I mean, you'd see quite clearly that I said:

"Be an adult, live with the choices you make or choose alternatives."

There's going to be times in life when you're not happy with the choices you made for one reason or another. Maybe you bought a stock and it went down rather than up, maybe you bought one car when really in retrospect you think you should have bought another, maybe you chose one mining pool and thought it might be more profitable than it has been.  The point I and many others are making is that the pool has suffered a critical hit, coins were stolen and action is taking place to restore normal operations. If you're an established miner with Hashcows, you'll know the pool is good, live with it as best you can and wait for the rebuild to fully take shape. If you're one of the newer miners who's arrived in the rebuilding process and everything isn't to your liking, you have to deal with that. You might not like it, but you have to be an adult about it. If you're desperate to squeeze the last wazoo out of your rig and you feel that you can do that elsewhere, go do it. Don't moan here like a spoilt little bastard.

So rather than you again try to put words into my mouth, this is what I said and this is what I mean:

"Be an adult, live with the choices you make or choose alternatives."

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

I see we all are very happy this morning!

If you are having problems e-mail us at support@hashco.ws

As far as the payout being lower than expected, we implemented a new stratum switching method which we had a few bugs that we ironed out. Also keep in mind that in general the alt coin market is in the dumps.

I highly suggest giving any pool more than a few days to see if the payouts are fair, especially with multipools. We are getting back to 100% soon and we expect profitability to be on par with expectations in the future.

Expect some updates soon on more features we are getting back up and running.

nlsupernova

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:28:01 PM

Mining here indeed is the easy way. And the perfect place to mine when im not able or simply dont want to take care of everything myself.
Youre gonna pay for the privledge. And if you are not happy with the service go back to doing it yourselve.
If you really need this to pay the most possible, your in the wrong place anywayz.

Been mining digital coin myself today. And when i go out to diner later i prolly point it back to hc. That way i dont have to worry and go have fun. I get the feeling More people should go out and have some fun  now and then...

Catswold

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:36:26 PM

Thanks for the update atriz.  We're all (most of us) very grateful for your and nearmiss' efforts.
nlsupernova

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:55:15 PM

Thanks for the update atriz.  We're all (most of us) very grateful for your and nearmiss' efforts.
Totaly agree. +1

lasonic

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:08:03 PM

I see we all are very happy this morning!

If you are having problems e-mail us at support@hashco.ws

As far as the payout being lower than expected, we implemented a new stratum switching method which we had a few bugs that we ironed out. Also keep in mind that in general the alt coin market is in the dumps.

I highly suggest giving any pool more than a few days to see if the payouts are fair, especially with multipools. We are getting back to 100% soon and we expect profitability to be on par with expectations in the future.

Expect some updates soon on more features we are getting back up and running.

Major kudos to you and your team.  You are doing an admirable job sorting things out post-hack and should be commended for the level of transparency you are providing into what transpired and where you are heading with the pool. 

You've done what most of the haters here won't, and that's actually create something of value for others.

Many thanks for all of the hard work, I personally look forward to all of the great things yet to come.
Zoella

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:00:37 PM

For all of you white knights defending the pool, just shut the fuck up already.

The "moaning" is common all over this board, why are you so special that your poor sensibilities cannot be offended?  As far as I'm concerned, most of the concerns have been much more polite and less offensive than the whit knights here.  You guys are really turning hashco.ws into a cult.  It makes the whole pool look bad.  If you think you've got it bad here, go read the middlecoin thread and posts by tealover.  By comparison, you're just being whiney little babys bitching about your boo-boo.

I've been patiently waiting for hashco.ws to return to a stable condition, and have not made one single complaint.  I will continue to wait patiently and monitor this thread for updates to help me determine when I would feel comfortable testing a return.  Concerns and questions raised by others are a benefit to me and any other users considering joining or returning.  I've been fairly pleased with the communications from atriz and nearmiss.  The problem is all the fanbois shouting down legitimate questions.

So I would kindly ask you to stop being such pricks.

Thanks,
Z
Catswold

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:09:56 PM

Don't know if any other government has done this, but Singapore has demonstrated surprising openness to Bitcoin trading.

Singapore clarifies tax on Bitcoin exchanges and sales

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/10/singapore-clarifies-tax-on-bitcoin-exchanges-and-sales/

This is very good news for bitcoin.
mrbrdo

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

What the hell does this have to do with hashcows??

iOS/Android app for miners - Altcoin Monitor - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419844.msg4927994
Rig management software - FarmCP - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439402.msg4827394
Catswold

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:23:54 PM

What the hell does this have to do with hashcows??
You do understand that most people get their payouts in bitcoins, don't you?  Whatever's good for bitcoin is ultimately good for miners and Hashcows.

If you're not interested, then don't follow the link.  I though most here would be.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: