Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows  (Read 347311 times)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:12:55 AM

My balance shows 7.80468967e-7 can someone explain what this amount actually is? Lol

.0000007804~

Sweet thanks for the quick response!!

Soo - to try and withdraw that will cost you! according to this from the site

"The minimum payout for any coin is 0.001 or the txfee, whichever is highest"

Surely this doesnt apply to 42coin too? 0.95BTC per withdrawal? What am I missing here?

Sorry if this was addressed earler in the thread, couldn't face 142 pages of scrolling.

We adjusted the 42 and RPC coin withdrawal TX fees much lower than that, as well as minimum withdrawal limit Smiley

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biontic

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:19:12 AM

Surely this doesnt apply to 42coin too? 0.95BTC per withdrawal? What am I missing here?

We adjusted the 42 and RPC coin withdrawal TX fees much lower than that, as well as minimum withdrawal limit Smiley
Great! Care to share with us what you reduced it, to?

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:20:52 AM

1e-08

Biontic

Activity: 121

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:24:31 AM

1e-08
Happy days - Cheers - thats a bit more reasonable.  Grin

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:31:13 AM

My balance shows 7.80468967e-7 can someone explain what this amount actually is? Lol

.0000007804~

FYI

For all of those "scientific notation" numbers, start at the decimal and move it to the left the number of spaces shown by the number after the "e" filling any blank spots with zeroes . . . eg.

5.4321e-2 = 0.054321
65.432e-4 = 0.0065432

and of course your own example (if "e" is a positive number then you move the decimal to the right) .

My "super smart" 6th grade teacher teacher had told me the e meant error, the calculator just couldn't handle it...

She also thought busywork was the best learning tool.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:52:40 AM

Anybody have any idea of the profitability per MH/s estimate for this pool?
About .0074 BTC/day right now. Sad

This seems like You are one of that 5 years old whiners too, what a twist Wink Anyway all this complains can be easily solved by daily posting average profit for 1Mhs, maybe with explanation why (long RPC maturing, orphans ets - everything would be more clean this way and everyone can then decide whether to mine here or leave quietly. At this state its like mining blindfolded..

And to that part of good business - HC mine at 1.7GHs ATM, 2% (without .5% trading fee) its 34Mhs and it can now bring You $232.64 just by mining LTC. I don´t know how much costs for server etc, 1/3? Even half can be nice..

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:15:18 AM

Anybody have any idea of the profitability per MH/s estimate for this pool?
About .0074 BTC/day right now. Sad

This seems like You are one of that 5 years old whiners too, what a twist Wink Anyway all this complains can be easily solved by daily posting average profit for 1Mhs, maybe with explanation why (long RPC maturing, orphans ets - everything would be more clean this way and everyone can then decide whether to mine here or leave quietly. At this state its like mining blindfolded..

And to that part of good business - HC mine at 1.7GHs ATM, 2% (without .5% trading fee) its 34Mhs and it can now bring You $232.64 just by mining LTC. I don´t know how much costs for server etc, 1/3? Even half can be nice..
atriz and nearmiss have REPEATEDLY stated that they will, when they are able, restore the profitability graphs.

What they don't need is a bunch of immature whiners complaining over and over again that the information isn't available.  Why don't you attempt to act like an adult and wait for them to finish their work?  If you are too impatient to give them the time they need to finish, then move your miners to another pool.

Nobody is keeping you here, but you.
Catswold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:18:36 AM

.0000007804~

FYI

For all of those "scientific notation" numbers, start at the decimal and move it to the left the number of spaces shown by the number after the "e" filling any blank spots with zeroes . . . eg.

5.4321e-2 = 0.054321
65.432e-4 = 0.0065432

and of course your own example (if "e" is a positive number then you move the decimal to the right) .

My "super smart" 6th grade teacher teacher had told me the e meant error, the calculator just couldn't handle it...

She also thought busywork was the best learning tool.
LOL!!!  That's hysterical.   Not all teachers need to be teaching.  Grin
skyhigh2004

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:20:34 AM

"We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments."

Yeah, right. The same message has been there for a week now and threshold payments are still disabled?

"Worker additions or modifications are currently disabled. These will be enabled again very soon."

Yea, right. Same story.

WTF is going on with the pool?
Maybe they should just put up the old site and code that got hacked instead? Seriously, I'd rather have things done right than to have them vulnerable to another SQL injection or whatever.

This site is their business which makes the admins a very good chunk of money.  Its pretty sad to keep hearing the same old excuses of not having enough time. 

It would be great if you could follow through with what you planned out a month ago.  Its not like your not being paid hansomly for running the pool or anything....

What is pretty sad is to think that we make a good chunk of money. I would love to see your logic behind that considering we have given ALL of our profits away to recover lost funds.

Eventually will we make money? Yes we will but we both have full time jobs and have families to support. Any free time we have is devoted to hashcows and we both love what we do here at hashcows but the time spent running and rebuilding the pool from scratch and all the headaches, the pay is no where near what you are thinking.

You wouldn't have lost any profits if the pool you admin was secure, not pointing fingers just stating facts.  If the pool makes roughly .007 for example BTC per Mhs and you get for example 2% of that per Mhs on a site with 1000 mhs your making good money per day.  Its pretty easy to see if you were not making a good profit you wouldn't do period, nobody works for free or for little to no profit no matter how good of person you make yourself out to be.

BTC:157BZV5z5dEdEoE5KSr5D7CQGXamLpsZ7n  LTC:LYCf5PnQpXCCmpR4ka3mR8DFDe5hKhTdfc
MEC:MAgTT8QdhVCkgHTkUoKvs4w1TQvv3NU99v  DGC:D8Ubh9oYTpSe1HEBptY8wf6ZrPpj7bhkV5
FTC:6hb1VsGzkej4kSsssGA4FMnkCoVp7PLi8D  PXC:PqQwQKJoYxGSVrKtVfDa5aaJVL9Yevhb2b
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:30:18 AM

You wouldn't have lost any profits if the pool you admin was secure, not pointing fingers just stating facts.  If the pool makes roughly .007 for example BTC per Mhs and you get for example 2% of that per Mhs on a site with 1000 mhs your making good money per day.  Its pretty easy to see if you were not making a good profit you wouldn't do period, nobody works for free or for little to no profit no matter how good of person you make yourself out to be.

Secure? How secure is secure? What world are you living in? - some bubble world where everything goes according to plan all the time? Maybe you're too young to appreciate that the world isn't always going to be how you hope it will be? Maybe you're old enough to know better but just want to have a moan?

Whichever it is, you really need to chill out and stop pretending that you're the expert and that everything would have been fine if people had only listened to you - you're such an expert after the fact, aren't you?

Organisations get compromised all the time, even organisations that spend massive amounts on technology and security, so you need to take a reality check, climb out the basement for a minute and if you can't manage to take a walk, get some fresh air and clear your head, then just point your browser here:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/14/news/companies/jpmorgan-target-hack/

Catswold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:34:46 AM

"We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments."

Yeah, right. The same message has been there for a week now and threshold payments are still disabled?

"Worker additions or modifications are currently disabled. These will be enabled again very soon."

Yea, right. Same story.

WTF is going on with the pool?
Maybe they should just put up the old site and code that got hacked instead? Seriously, I'd rather have things done right than to have them vulnerable to another SQL injection or whatever.

This site is their business which makes the admins a very good chunk of money.  Its pretty sad to keep hearing the same old excuses of not having enough time. 

It would be great if you could follow through with what you planned out a month ago.  Its not like your not being paid hansomly for running the pool or anything....

What is pretty sad is to think that we make a good chunk of money. I would love to see your logic behind that considering we have given ALL of our profits away to recover lost funds.

Eventually will we make money? Yes we will but we both have full time jobs and have families to support. Any free time we have is devoted to hashcows and we both love what we do here at hashcows but the time spent running and rebuilding the pool from scratch and all the headaches, the pay is no where near what you are thinking.

Go away, TROLL.

You offer nothing constructive, just whining and accusations.  I suggest you take your miners and your attitude and move to another pool.
skyhigh2004

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:40:48 AM

Secure? How secure is secure? What world are you living in? - some bubble world where everything goes according to plan all the time? Maybe you're too young to appreciate that the world isn't always going to be how you hope it will be? Maybe you're old enough to know better but just want to have a moan?

Whichever it is, you really need to chill out and stop pretending that you're the expert and that everything would have been fine if people had only listened to you - you're such an expert after the fact, aren't you?

Organisations get compromised all the time, even organisations that spend massive amounts on technology and security, so you need to take a reality check, climb out the basement for a minute and if you can't manage to take a walk, get some fresh air and clear your head, then just point your browser here:

Haha another butthurt fanboi.  I never once said that or portrayed myself as an all knowing expert, you came to that conclusion yourself big guy.  

I just stated the fact that the pool/site they run was attacked and as the admins that responsibility lies with them.  Every business that has these issues that wants to remake themselves takes responsibility for what they run and follow through with what they claim.

I also never once said someone should have listened to me?  Where did you read that as I am sure its a good read that I missed somewhere.

As a business owner myself I find I sort of insulting that this takes a back seat to life.  If this was my site my family holiday plans would have been cancelled along with all of my other plans until I fixed my business that makes me money everyday it runs and has customers (miners).  To me and many others responsibility doesn't end at a certain time of day or with certain days of the year.

Using your own words that you put so eloquently, once you grow up and move out of your mom's basement I'm sure you'll learn what responsibility means :-).

Catswold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:00:23 AM

Haha another butthurt fanboi.  I never once said that or portrayed myself as an all knowing expert, you came to that conclusion yourself big guy.  

I just stated the fact that the pool/site they run was attacked and as the admins that responsibility lies with them.  Every business that has these issues that wants to remake themselves takes responsibility for what they run and follow through with what they claim.

I also never once said someone should have listened to me?  Where did you read that as I am sure its a good read that I missed somewhere.

As a business owner myself I find I sort of insulting that this takes a back seat to life.  If this was my site my family holiday plans would have been cancelled along with all of my other plans until I fixed my business that makes me money everyday it runs and has customers (miners).  To me and many others responsibility doesn't end at a certain time of day or with certain days of the year.

Using your own words that you put so eloquently, once you grow up and move out of your mom's basement I'm sure you'll learn what responsibility means :-).
Aren't you just so very special. Roll Eyes

To most people, family and job comes before any extra-curricular activities.  

Now, move along little girl.  I think I hear your mommy coming down the basement stairs.  Does she know you're using her computer, TROLL?
skyhigh2004

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:01:50 AM

You wouldn't have lost any profits if the pool you admin was secure, not pointing fingers just stating facts.  If the pool makes roughly .007 for example BTC per Mhs and you get for example 2% of that per Mhs on a site with 1000 mhs your making good money per day.  Its pretty easy to see if you were not making a good profit you wouldn't do period, nobody works for free or for little to no profit no matter how good of person you make yourself out to be.

Haha another butthurt fanboi.  I never once said that or portrayed myself as an all knowing expert, you came to that conclusion yourself big guy.   

I just stated the fact that the pool/site they run was attacked and as the admins that responsibility lies with them.  Every business that has these issues that wants to remake themselves takes responsibility for what they run and follow through with what they claim.

I also never once said someone should have listened to me?  Where did you read that as I am sure its a good read that I missed somewhere.

As a business owner myself I find I sort of insulting that this takes a back seat to life.  If this was my site my family holiday plans would have been cancelled along with all of my other plans until I fixed my business that makes me money everyday it runs and has customers (miners).  To me and many others responsibility doesn't end at a certain time of day or with certain days of the year.

It's too bad things aren't going as you'd like them to go. So what do you do 'as a business owner? - you complain and moan and pretend that this wouldn't have happened on your watch. Really? That's simply hypothetical, isn't it? It's all very well to complain and claim that 'as a business owner' blah blah blah, cancelled holiday blah blah blah talking out your arse.

If you're that angry about it, go on, fuck off, take your miners and your self-righteous, know-it-all attitude and piss off. There's plenty of people here who are very happy with the pool and the pool operators given the circumstances of the hack - if you're not, take a hike and quit bitching like a little girl.

----

"as a business owner" - muahahahahahahaha, you fucking arsehole, imagine that giving credibility to your argument when you're squealing like a stuffed pig?

Maybe you think that things are going to change just because you jump up and down? Wake up to yourself, you're just a fucking arsehole.

You're the one that's butthurt, aren't you? Time for you to cry and moan a little more... life is so unjust...  "as a business owner", hahahahaha!!!!!! What a lifenoob.

I couldn't have proved your ignorance or lack of responsibility any better than you showed the world here yourself haha. 

Again all I stated were facts and what responsible business owners would do in this situation.  Nearmiss and atriz have done a good job so far but are failing to follow through with many things that help put peoples mind at ease that they laid out weeks ago.  I continue to keep an eye on this for the sake of seeing if they do follow through with what they said.

Watching you get this emotional over this does bring a smile to my face so thanks for that ;-).  Keep being manic it really helps build your cause and gives me a chuckle every time I read yours and catswold's butthurt posts.

Edit:  I love how people think a business that earns money is extra curricular, once you graduate high school you'll realize there is a difference.

Catswold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:07:01 AM

It's too bad things aren't going as you'd like them to go. So what do you do 'as a business owner? - you complain and moan and pretend that this wouldn't have happened on your watch. Really? That's simply hypothetical, isn't it? It's all very well to complain and claim that 'as a business owner' blah blah blah, cancelled holiday blah blah blah talking out your arse.

If you're that angry about it, go on, fuck off, take your miners and your self-righteous, know-it-all attitude and piss off. There's plenty of people here who are very happy with the pool and the pool operators given the circumstances of the hack - if you're not, take a hike and quit bitching like a little girl.

----

"as a business owner" - muahahahahahahaha, you fucking arsehole, imagine that giving credibility to your argument when you're squealing like a stuffed pig?

Maybe you think that things are going to change just because you jump up and down? Wake up to yourself, you're just a fucking arsehole.

You're the one that's butthurt, aren't you? Time for you to cry and moan a little more... life is so unjust...  "as a business owner", hahahahaha!!!!!! What a lifenoob.

It's really amazing how many people have grown up with the immature attitude that the world should conform to their personal wants and desires.

They literally behave like 5-year olds, figuratively stamping their feet and throwing a temper tantrum, as though that will change everything and force it to conform to their wishes.

Reminds me of this.

Catswold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:09:01 AM

Hey, skyhigh, you're the one showing his ass around here, sport, not Oleole.
skyhigh2004

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:15:50 AM

I never back pedaled, just stated that they still have failed to follow through with what they proposed weeks ago, but leading up to this they have been doing a good job.

I am sitting here laughing my ass off at how you two handle yourself when you feel accosted.  What I love is neither of you can provide one real piece of constructive material other than "troll" or "fuck of you immature bitch" yet say others like me have nothing constructive to say lol.  When most of what I have been stating is facts not opinion.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, even if you win your still special.  Keep trying to be right I am having a ball over here.

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 03:30:44 AM

I never back pedaled, just stated that they still have failed to follow through with what they proposed weeks ago, but leading up to this they have been doing a good job.

I am sitting here laughing my ass off at how you two handle yourself when you feel accosted.  What I love is neither of you can provide one real piece of constructive material other than "troll" or "fuck of you immature bitch" yet say others like me have nothing constructive to say lol.  When most of what I have been stating is facts not opinion.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, even if you win your still special.  Keep trying to be right I am having a ball over here.

Totally agree with You. Theese two immature girls will bark to anyone with opposite opinion, no matter how constructive it is and how polite You are. They may be paid by aTriz and nearmiss for that Cheesy

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Catswold

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:38:38 AM

I am sitting here laughing my ass off at how you two handle yourself when you feel accosted.  What I love is neither of you can provide one real piece of constructive material other than "troll" or "fuck of you immature bitch" yet say others like me have nothing constructive to say lol.  When most of what I have been stating is facts not opinion.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, even if you win your still special.  Keep trying to be right I am having a ball over here.
No, what you have been doing is complaining, not simply stating facts" (as if you knew what facts are).

You pose your attacks in the guise of "stating facts."  It's a well known character assassination technique . . . implication by carefully stated "facts."  Politicians use it all the time.  It's like passive aggression, a cowardly means of attack.

If this was my site my family holiday plans would have been cancelled along with all of my other plans until I fixed my business that makes me money everyday it runs and has customers (miners).
I have a great suggestion.  Why don't you, with all of your expertise, knowledge, and wisdom, go start your own pool?  I doubt anyone would complain . . . except the miners who join it.

Oh, and I have given you "constructive advice," repeatedly.  Be patient, as any adult would be and if you are not satisfied, move to another pool, as any mature adult would do, rather than repeatedly complain about the same thing.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:40:56 AM

.0000007804~

Soo - to try and withdraw that will cost you! according to this from the site

Sorry if this was addressed earler in the thread, couldn't face 142 pages of scrolling.
yep I was talking about 42 .... Thanks for everyone's help I'm definitely not the best at math lol

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: