Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows  (Read 347311 times)
matsonj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:45:56 AM

Do you guys think we should try to get cryptopros.com to recompare [Suspicious link removed] with other auto-switching pools? I think they would be open to it since Doge coin isn't an unfair advantage for multipool or middlecoin and [Suspicious link removed] seems to be doing very well lately with the addition of all of the "MOO" coins we're mining. I currently mine here and at multipool and I believe [Suspicious link removed] is killing them in terms of BTC/MH/s.
knektlife

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

I do not find any information about withdrawal fees and limits for the different coins at your site. Do you take any withdrawal fee for BTC and what is the minimum limit? If the information about fees and limits is written anywhere please provide a link, thanks.

If logged in, you can see the details for the coins you specifically have a balance for, here; [Suspicious link removed]/balances/

I suppose it may make sense to also add this information to this link; [Suspicious link removed]/usercoins/  which shows all the coins regardless of balance.   I'll add it to my list.

The line with my bitcoin balance says txfee 0.0001 so that is the fee you take if I withdraw the bitcoins? Is the fee always the same or does it get smaller if I withdraw larger ammounts?
Same. It's the Bitcoin network's fee, not the pool's. So, if you set a higher threshold, you'll pay lesser tx fee in the long run.

Allright, thanks. I have never thought about bitcoins network fees before, even if I have sent and recieved quite many transactions the last several months. Seems like it is an offtopic discussion, but i found some numbers that BTC have had an average about 65000 transactions the last month. I know it is offtopic but is it really necessary with a 0.0001 transaction fee?  Has there been any discussion about making it one zero smaller? Right now the world pays about 6.5BTC in fees per day for all BTC transations.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:32:36 AM

Can someone confirm 0,015 BTC per day and MHs or any payout that occured within last 48 hours? Coz it seems hashcow sucks.

Not here to badmouth hashcow but I really dunno how people get 0.015 BTC here, I tried it for 12 hours and I got a mere 0.00027175 (confirmed + current) BTC for 2.6MH/s...
tagore

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:37:04 AM

Can someone confirm 0,015 BTC per day and MHs or any payout that occured within last 48 hours? Coz it seems hashcow sucks.

Not here to badmouth hashcow but I really dunno how people get 0.015 BTC here, I tried it for 12 hours and I got a mere 0.00027175 (confirmed + current) BTC for 2.6MH/s...

I've got almost 0.002 Unexchanged Balance+Confirmed Exchanged Balance  after 24h mining here with 1.6MH/s I wonder where is the rest, no way to track it. I read some people here say it will appear in a future, maybe 3 days. I dont understand this site at all, no info about what I  have, cause I assume 0.002 is extremely low.   The info on the web page about the hashrate was good, I also had very low rejects, less than 1%, I just dont know where is the profit. The design of the info we get here about the money we make is definitely not going to win the next nobel prize.

corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:13:24 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 02:34:48 PM by corsaro

I've got almost 0.002 Unexchanged Balance+Confirmed Exchanged Balance  after 24h mining here with 1.6MH/s I wonder where is the rest, no way to track it. I read some people here say it will appear in a future, maybe 3 days. I dont understand this site at all, no info about what I  have, cause I assume 0.002 is extremely low.   The info on the web page about the hashrate was good, I also had very low rejects, less than 1%, I just dont know where is the profit. The design of the info we get here about the money we make is definitely not going to win the next nobel prize.

I pointet yesterday one rig of mine (4 Mh/s) to stratum01.hashco.ws:8888 , and after 20 hours, just 0,005 BTC Sad

I just wasted some money from my electric bill or are Stats totally unclear?!?

aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:38:11 PM

I've posted this three times in the last few pages but don't mind doing it again, we have to manually trade most of the newer coins, it takes much more time and rounds are backed up because of it. The exchanges do not have a trading API so it has to be done this way.

I would like to also mention that some coins have insanely long mature times, some up to 24 hours and last but not least we have rounds that are stuck in limbo waiting for an exchange to come back.

So the moral of the story, you will receive some BTC the day of mining and you will continue to receive BTC a few days after you're done, maybe that doesn't make some of you happy but until we have a better solution it's the only one. I don't think many of you have mined waiting though, considering our payouts have been great lately.

Also nearmiss has to take a look at estimates again since they are not adding up correctly.

tagore

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

I've posted this three times in the last few pages but don't mind doing it again, we have to manually trade most of the newer coins, it takes much more time and rounds are backed up because of it. The exchanges do not have a trading API so it has to be done this way.

I would like to also mention that some coins have insanely long mature times, some up to 24 hours and last but not least we have rounds that are stuck in limbo waiting for an exchange to come back.

So the moral of the story, you will receive some BTC the day of mining and you will continue to receive BTC a few days after you're done, maybe that doesn't make some of you happy but until we have a better solution it's the only one. I don't think many of you have mined waiting though, considering our payouts have been great lately.

Also nearmiss has to take a look at estimates again since they are not adding up correctly.

Thanks for your message. I'm a bit stubborn and I want to mine here, even if I see problems I really want to try. I Started two days ago and after 24h I saw a very small profit.  I heard about we need to wait sometimes 3 days,  in a few hours  is going to be 2 days since I started and I still see nothing. I'm new in all this world, so dont take my words so seriously, but I think it would be so good if in the stats page it say something like  PENDING OR ESTIMATE PROFIT even if at end is not exactly the same, just to make the miner know he has something waiting.

I have a business  and I think is important to make all clear, transparent and easy for the clients.  Just my opinion.

The Fat Miner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Hello all,

I joined just today because I finally know what I want to say to you guys. I've been following this thread since the hack. I joined probably a day before-hand, so I didn't lose much. I have to say, I have had next to no issues with these guys after they've gotten it back up and running. Payouts are always as scheduled, unless the coins get stuck and can't be traded quickly, which is always announced here. Any issues with the site were always mentioned here, usually pretty quickly. Still, there are so many people who come here, complain, and badmouth the Hashcows guys, and it irritates me, because they're always so good about everything.

Anyway, the past couple days, as well as this week, have been pretty awesome. I don't know exactly how much time I've been running, but I know I'm usually running about 500 khash/s when i'm not on my computer, and around 200 khash/s when I'm using it. My past three payouts were 0.00235 BTC, 0.00352 BTC, and 0.00612 BTC. They all came at around the same time every day, 11:23 EST, for the past three days.

Now, for all you guys getting mad about no payouts, I definitely don't have an answer for you because I'm no expert, and I've been getting my payouts just fine. But I think you should check all your settings on Hashcows, make sure you have a BTC address for them to send the coins to, and make sure your Bitcoin wallet is up to date. Sometimes mine gets out of sync and I have to close it down and open it back up to catch it up to where it's supposed to be. Also, the balances only update once a day. The confirmed exchanged balance is what's gonna move to your balance at the end of the day, and the unexchanged balance (which sometimes doesn't work correctly) is how many coins you're expected to get once they're traded.

There's no reason to get all angry and grumpy, not everyone is having the issues you are. Try emailing support as well if you feel like you aren't getting the answers you like here on the forums.

Peace and love y'all. Smiley

Great that you say that and I agree you have to be patient, But it's not just one or two people, I've got the issues too, No accepted shares and no balance , My hash rate is fine more or less
muckingfonster

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:58:25 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:13:10 PM by muckingfonster

I have been on hashcows as a review for 56 hours now, No payout yet. No balance that makes any sense. They are 0.00330131conf 0.00505883exch hashing at 5MH's if anyone needs to know.  Huh I just like the rest want an explanation. However they are now under some close scrutiny by the community. It will be harmful to them if they don't care to at least answer some clear questions to all that ask about why they are taking so long to payout or why there are no stats that make sense. Miners spend a lot of money and time getting their rigs to perform and the likelihood of the community putting up with no payment for a few days is slim. The average response from the haschcows IRC that I was monitoring for hours looking for other payout or what is going on complaints, their average response besides nothing is to put it mildly is: "wait or go somewhere else". There where 19 requests and some of the answers where vague but pointed to the now manual operation of the exchange. I know that this is tiresome and takes a huge amount resources. This is just a gentle reminder that no pool will last with an attitude like that. It is the community that supports them and the community will go somewhere else if it doesn't like them. All it takes is an explanation. As for me I have pointed some of my miners else ware and await a response that actually makes sense.
trc

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:24:02 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:35:57 PM by trc

I do not find any information about withdrawal fees and limits for the different coins at your site. Do you take any withdrawal fee for BTC and what is the minimum limit? If the information about fees and limits is written anywhere please provide a link, thanks.

If logged in, you can see the details for the coins you specifically have a balance for, here; [Suspicious link removed]/balances/

I suppose it may make sense to also add this information to this link; [Suspicious link removed]/usercoins/  which shows all the coins regardless of balance.   I'll add it to my list.

The line with my bitcoin balance says txfee 0.0001 so that is the fee you take if I withdraw the bitcoins? Is the fee always the same or does it get smaller if I withdraw larger ammounts?
Same. It's the Bitcoin network's fee, not the pool's. So, if you set a higher threshold, you'll pay lesser tx fee in the long run.

Allright, thanks. I have never thought about bitcoins network fees before, even if I have sent and recieved quite many transactions the last several months. Seems like it is an offtopic discussion, but i found some numbers that BTC have had an average about 65000 transactions the last month. I know it is offtopic but is it really necessary with a 0.0001 transaction fee?  Has there been any discussion about making it one zero smaller? Right now the world pays about 6.5BTC in fees per day for all BTC transations.

Yes. Good news is that Bitcoin network will be lowering the fees by ten folds soon. They've announced that they were working on it. So, it'll be 0.00001 per tx replacing the current 0.0001. BTW, this fee is for fresh coins; those sitting for less than 10 days in your wallets AFAIK.

---

About the manual trading and this taking time... I'm supporting this. Totally! At the end of a week, if I really will be getting more BTC for my hash power, what's not to like?! We have to be glad that they're actually trying to make better profits and have chosen to go this much tiresome route. Manual trading is more rewarding. Try to look at your profits on a weekly basis, not 24 hours.

>> nope
muckingfonster

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:53:42 PM

Allright, thanks. I have never thought about bitcoins network fees before, even if I have sent and recieved quite many transactions the last several months. Seems like it is an offtopic discussion, but i found some numbers that BTC have had an average about 65000 transactions the last month. I know it is offtopic but is it really necessary with a 0.0001 transaction fee?  Has there been any discussion about making it one zero smaller? Right now the world pays about 6.5BTC in fees per day for all BTC transations.

Yes. Good news is that Bitcoin network will be lowering the fees by ten folds soon. They've announced that they were working on it. So, it'll be 0.00001 per tx replacing the current 0.0001. BTW, this fee is for fresh coins; those sitting for less than 10 days in your wallets AFAIK.

---

About the manual trading and this taking time... I'm supporting this. Totally! At the end of a week, if I really will be getting more BTC for my hash power, what's not to like?! We have to be glad that they're actually trying to make better profits and have chosen to go this much tiresome route. Manual trading is more rewarding. Try to look at your profits on a weekly basis, not 24 hours.

This is as a fair explanation and thank you for it Roll Eyes You refer to hashcows as them so I assume that you are an independent. 
My question is once again is why is there no statement from hashcows reassuring us "the community" that all is well in the neighborhood Wink
jedimstr

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:04:48 PM

This is as a fair explanation and thank you for it Roll Eyes You refer to hashcows as them so I assume that you are an independent.  
My question is once again is why is there no statement from hashcows reassuring us "the community" that all is well in the neighborhood Wink

Huh?
There have been multiple statements.  One is on this very page (aTriz runs Hashcows along with Nearmiss) and on the previous page.

They've been nothing if not communicative and fair about their issues since the hack months ago and that includes the most recent exchange and manual trade issues.

Try reading a bit first.

Here let me handhold you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.msg5463244#msg5463244
Note that link takes you to the same page as this one... Just a few posts above yours.  Hope that saves you the trouble of scrolling the page up as that seems to be a problem for you.

Plus the big fat cow icon should have clued you in.
 Roll Eyes

muckingfonster

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:37:13 PM

Huh?
There have been multiple statements.  One is on this very page (aTriz runs Hashcows along with Nearmiss) and on the previous page.

They've been nothing if not communicative and fair about their issues since the hack months ago and that includes the most recent exchange and manual trade issues.

Try reading a bit first.

Here let me handhold you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.msg5463244#msg5463244
Note that link takes you to the same page as this one... Just a few posts above yours.  Hope that saves you the trouble of scrolling the page up as that seems to be a problem for you.

Plus the big fat cow icon should have clued you in.
 Roll Eyes

Thanks to the sabre for the lighting the way. May the hash be with you  Grin
0xB800

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:34:14 PM

KDC has now fork! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.7760
mistergee

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:22:51 AM

I've been getting stratum disconnects recently ...
The Fat Miner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

Yeh only constantly, That and the fact I earned 0.0001 for 10 hours hashing means I'm off, Thanks Hashcows
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

Yeh only constantly, That and the fact I earned 0.0001 for 10 hours hashing means I'm off, Thanks Hashcows

We have fixed the issue with disconnects. Though you will still see it on coin switches for now. (I suggest using Kalroth's cgminer fork which makes it about 5-10 seconds of downtime instead of 1-5 minutes)
http://k-dev.net/cgminer/

Payouts once again happen once a day and rounds can take anywhere from 1-3 days for them to be fully traded and paid out.

muckingfonster

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:06:45 AM

Word
toddlat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:54:16 AM

Like the guy a few posts back, I joined hashcows about a week before the hack, and have lurked on this forum ever since then, registering today so I could LECTURE and THRUST my half-baked opinions upon you all (as seems to be the trend here), and I have to agree with everything that was said; Whenever payouts have been low (ignoring the general downtrend in alt-trading and BTC in general, its not anyone's job to explain economics to you), atriz and nearmiss have always explained why payouts were low, and if you have the patience to sift through all the whining and butthurt, you can find all those announcements, followed by hilarious sarcasm, abuse and drinking games from that Jedi fella, waaaaay back in this thread...

This last week, payouts have been great, the best I've seen here in a long time - I'm guessing thats from the sites hashrate slowly recovering, and a few good days for alts in general, I've moved all my miners back here and I'm hoping people who were here pre-hack start to regain the confidence that they had when they were praising the cows for paying back coins that were stolen back in December. I didn't lose anything because I'm not stupid enough to trust you with my electricity money, but I want to say thanks, well done and all that jazz to nearmiss and atriz for that one, I would DEFINITELY have been in the 'aaah fuck this' camp in your situation. Cut and run baby, cut and run! You clearly have better morals than I do. Oh and congrats on the baby nearmiss, I hope everything is going well for you, and the bloodbath that is childbirth hasn't put you off lovemaking forever...

Anyway...

Yes, the stats here suck ass. They always have done I think, but I don't mine to look at stats, I mine so I don't have to do what everyone else does; work 5 days to enjoy 2. I think some of the whiners on this page would do well to go and work a proper job and wake up to how easy the income is with mining coins. I used to work 80hours/week in a sweatbox of a kitchen to make this kind of money... "In my day we used to work 20 hours a day mining Cryptos in the fields... In the snow! In JUNE!...." Etc...

I've been getting about 0.013/MH/day, averaged out over 7 days. If you've only tested for a few hours or even a day, you can encounter a shitty few hours, or even just a slow trading day on the pool and is not very representative of actual payouts. Mine longer, do some maths. As for the guys having zero payouts, and level 9000 anger, I would fire a message off to atriz, and then give him a day or two to answer. Your experience of the site doesn't seem right to me.

I'm not going to be stupid enough to say 'stop whining', after all, i'm not your boss, and whining sometimes gets shit done. But please learn to read the posts before yours, even just a couple of pages back. Nobody is going to jump on you for not reading something that was said 3 weeks ago, but the least you can do is read the post above yours before posting, it would save an awful lot of scrolling through endless comments and angry replies, which in turn might even ya know, make a community or something...

Tl;dr  Hashcows seems to be back to normal. Patience is a virtue. Don't watch childbirth. Ever.
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:55:59 AM

Been mining at the cow today, and yeah, getting tons of disconnects, so I just added a second pool with load balance enabled for now :/
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: