Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6484 times)
JHED1221

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

For me bitcoin but give some investment too in ethereum this two still kicking the cypto world, and think about LTC, NEO and Ripple

5b0f36bf3df41
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Choose cheap coins that you believe moon later. Long investment of course about 2 years. If you believe in crypto is good for you but if you just want to earn money with that I think it's dangerous. Try to make an investment with free money. If you lose it of course it will make you sad but not really like if you use your primary money
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

go here http://bitwhite.org that very good project and already listed on some exchange,it good to long term hold
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Bitcoin is the number one pick of most people for long term and I agree with it. Ethereum is the second. Maybe you can choose some altcoins that has a good roadmap, team etc. in short, do your own research. There are some coins that I believe will be good for a long term but I see a coin that is good for me. This is Viberate token. I believe that this is undervalued right now and it is good for the long term for me. You can read more here: www.viberate.com. It's a strong coin you can also invest here: www.viberate.io

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Now in the market there are a lot of perspective coins which I would advise you to buy! but not all of them will be able to bring great profits.
 I think now is the perfect time to buy:
ETH
LTC
NEO
It seems to me that these three currencies are the most promising in 2018 and will be able to make a profit after a while!
Absolutely agree, but I think that soon they will fall in price. Then it will be time.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

In my opinion PRL is good project for long investment, at least they have potential to make x4 in this year. All information you can find in their website
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

You were a little late for BTC, because it was better if you got it from 6K. The exact time to get the ETH,LTC for now. As a matter of fact, the price of LTC and ETH should be more higher than up to now.

it is late for ltc too. i tihnk best one is taking ethereum monetha or tezos.

the future is on these coins
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

I would recommend you buy Ethereum and Neo. These two coins have got a very high potential in 2018.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Neo is a good thing,but not sure will it make a lot of "X".Market cap already massive.Powr is a good thing.Renewable energy is a quite common subject now.Also have a look at Block Array.Its a Ven and Wtc in one if will be as promised

ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 05:38:07 PM by ewonardo

Bitcoin is the number one pick of most people for long term and I agree with it. Ethereum is the second. Maybe you can choose some altcoins that has a good roadmap, team etc. in short, do your own research. There are some coins that I believe will be good for a long term but I see a coin that is good for me. This is Viberate token. I believe that this is undervalued right now and it is good for the long term for me. You can read more here: www.viberate.com. It's a strong coin you can also invest here: www.viberate.io
Yeah Bitcoin is the best choice to stock a crypto currency for long time investment. This crypto is very reliable and trusted one. More crypto user choose to hold Bitcoin because this is ideal for long term investments and already tested by many investors and traders. So I suggest to buy more Bitcoin now then hold it for long term.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Long term investment of course is the choice of bitcoin, because it is the king of cryptocurrency.

In recent years, the price of bitcoin has been growing. So the investment currency bitcoin is the most correct.
Investing in bitcoin for the long term is the only real choice we have, the short term fluctuations are massive and we need to protect against that and no other coin is as reliable as bitcoin so we have not too much of a choice but to hold our bitcoin.
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

I don't completely rely on BTC. I am quite interested in privacy coins since the BTC is lacking this kind of protection. This is my choice for long-term investment.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

You can check my list
ZOIN
NEBL
CND
SHP
NEO
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

Long term investment of course is the choice of bitcoin, because it is the king of cryptocurrency.

In recent years, the price of bitcoin has been growing. So the investment currency bitcoin is the most correct.
Investing in bitcoin for the long term is the only real choice we have, the short term fluctuations are massive and we need to protect against that and no other coin is as reliable as bitcoin so we have not too much of a choice but to hold our bitcoin.
yes that's right But not everyone new to this market also has a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. And I'm a risk taker for high profits, so I'll choose short-term investments in ICO projects.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

ethereum.
ethereum gains is higher that bitcoin and most of the icos now is eth based that is why it is great investment if you are bagging eth.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

yes that's right But not everyone new to this market also has a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. And I'm a risk taker for high profits, so I'll choose short-term investments in ICO projects.

Well that's true bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment , it have a great potential in the future and will be a huge value. But I advise all of you don't put all your funds in one coin, it's better to spread your investment in many altcoin to make a profits.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

ethereum.
ethereum gains is higher that bitcoin and most of the icos now is eth based that is why it is great investment if you are bagging eth.
Ethereum is a good choose for big investors, if you have just 2-3k$ it will be useless to buy ETH. Not useless actually, but you can gain much more profit from other little famous coins.

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

I recommend ethereum, ripple and NEO. Those three coins are now a good time to buy and I think that would be good for long-term investments as well.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Ethereum: They are switching to PoS soon
Waves: Smart contracts, atomic swaps and many things coming this year. Also the charts are pretty much similar to ETH track record

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

Those who can not pass cash have to be long-term investors. I think it's better this way.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: