Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29507 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?
Exchanges are independent entities so knowing in advance which of them BTRN will be listed on is difficult. We are focusing on getting listed on as many different exchanges as possible, including the major ones.
I think it's too early for you to talk about stock exchanges. Yes, development plans should be and they must have a plan to enter the stock exchange. But it is too early to think about this stage.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley

True anonymity mostly doens't give a lot of trust in the Crypto.. also with all the scams it's good to see some faces.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

this project has nothing to do with the ARK blockchain,
they're probably in the wrong thread here.
Which posting do you refer to?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Build our own blockchain - with combined PoS and
Proof of Data algorithm consensus. This will have
advantages like complete control over the blockchain,
fees, and full transparency. Disadvantages include
infrastructure and software maintenance (code
modifications of existing platforms). Full transparency
might not be ideal for large data consumers. We
propose to use data from Biotron data streams to
ensure entropy of randomisation of leader election.
Each node must be associated with a producer device.
Only those nodes which will meet specific condition (e.g.
number of different GPS samples per minute) will be
granted to enter the leader election process.

is this something similar to what multiversum.io is starting to build up?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley

True anonymity mostly doens't give a lot of trust in the Crypto.. also with all the scams it's good to see some faces.
I don't know any ico that didn't show names of their team
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

I second that. I think that a LinkedIn profile is generally a good way to verify some of the experience which people claim to have, but allll too often in the ICO space there are projects with newly-created profiles that seem questionable

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.

Haha, well, partnering is something different of course and yes i would jump with joy then  Grin But i think you'd be surprised about how fast a company who dominates a sector can lose that. Just like Yahoo used to be one of the biggest search engines.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

Haha, well, partnering is something different of course and yes i would jump with joy then  Grin But i think you'd be surprised about how fast a company who dominates a sector can lose that. Just like Yahoo used to be one of the biggest search engines.
Yeah, in such IT spheres there is no time for relaxing at all. Firstly you are a king of the world, next you are cleaning toilets
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

Yeah, in such IT spheres there is no time for relaxing at all. Firstly you are a king of the world, next you are cleaning toilets

The IT spheres are really ruthless, many developers and people who have designed big things were once mastered and today can not even be recognized, although there is great potential for continuous work in Biotron, and that makes all the difference.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Yes, but Yahoo wasn't really innovative and google is developing permanently. Also they have a lot of different fields they are working in. I don't want to sa it is impossible but somehow hard to believe at current time.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

wishful thinking imo. giant killing wont happen with biotron, but they could shake them a little bit Smiley
saintkamei

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

Really interesting to see the biotron team, I think team member are competent and serious. Its pretty important for that kind of project, where developpement skills will be needed to make the project a sucess.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.

What are you talking about? ARK started around march last year, now they're close to add smart contracts and a tool to let you deploy your own blockchain with a couple clicks. This deployed chain (bridgechain) will be natively interoperable with ARK itself an other bridgechains. It's worth to mention that there's also ACES, a tool that let you build a service to make your chain (and ARK) interoperable with eth, btc and ltc (at the moment). I know that Kapu and blockpool are two child chains, plus Persona (they will deploy their chain when the new version of ARK core will be in place, I'd say late march/early april), plus I know that Blockport (an exchange with the purpose to help noobs while let you own your private keys) will leverage ARK's technology to work

Oh,  I confused ARK with another project - ARCBlock, which had ICO only month ago. And have only erc tokens now.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

wishful thinking imo. giant killing wont happen with biotron, but they could shake them a little bit Smiley

you never know when one of these giants caves under it's own weight and dies or fragments. that's a market opportunity.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

Is there a statement how high the profits are for users who give their data? Like how big is the share of the profit for such data.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
saintkamei

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
The decision about blockchain platform is still under investigation. Blockchain (or distributed ledger) has only supportive function in our product. At the moment Ethereum is not suitable for micropayments. It’s limited by speed (~ 10tx/s) and smart contracts are limited with number of operations you can perform. If ethereum becomes faster and cheaper, we may consider it as our blockchain platform.

The team might wanna have a look at privacy coins like NAV for micro-payments. It is backed solidly by its community, the coin is more or less stable (thanks to the devs being mindful of overvaluation), transaction is cheap and fast thanks to its POS platform.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

I read the article with great interest. The development team has experience, and it's very good. I think the team needs to solve some more questions about the distribution of tokens, as investors would most likely not like it if the tokens from the user acquisition fund will be distributed in one way or another for free to non-investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: