Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

Still no Bounty Campaign planned? Or did i miss the announcement of it Smiley I really would like to participate in it ><

As far as i know there are still no news about the bounty campaign (whether they will or will not make any campaigns)
For comparison, Datum project made bounty, as result they successfully raised 7.5$ mln, and token price is stable. I hope devs can change their mind and will create some bounty for us.
Without a bounty campaign it's hard to get traction. You are right about it. At least they should do an airdrop.
But an airdrop >10$, less is not attractive today.  Smiley
It depends. There still are people who need money or are just greedy 

I guess an airdrop or bounty campaign or an advertising would spread the news about the project. Imho.

Yeah, they should definitely set up a bounty thread. It would be very healthy for the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

They have a compare with other projects like this? And who are their competitors than? If Datum not like this

There are many others which we don't find in this forum. Some I do not want to mention the name. Yes datum is one

Which other you mean? I know Ethos, Datum. And both was very succesfull for investors and have given a good profit. But this one have a little different idea  Huh
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:44:40 PM by saintkamei

I know what you're saying, if they only analize own data, can happen a problem with quantity of such data, thus lowering the quality of the outcome

The thing is, users data will only make up the quantitative side of it. My question is if Biotron has the team to do a holistic analysis based on just that. It will need qualitative data too.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

interesting project even though the thread is a bit boring because of the lack of graphics on the thread, but I understand with the maxim of this project, if seen from the total supply of coins presented is still acceptable because it is not too excessive. hopefully achieve the sales target that has been planned
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

interesting project even though the thread is a bit boring because of the lack of graphics on the thread, but I understand with the maxim of this project, if seen from the total supply of coins presented is still acceptable because it is not too excessive. hopefully achieve the sales target that has been planned

it's undeniable that this project interest of many investors, concept is so clear they bring transparency into the solution
the project team haven't trouble developing biotron projects because they have a lot of experience and commitment

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

Good to know that this project is not really that too excessive and the total supply of coins is still acceptable. Many would become more interested in this project because they are not to strict to it. Looking to have more success about the project.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Is this project somehow similar to https://sovrin.org/?
No, this is not quite right, Sovrin is a digital identity (by the way, it's a good project, it's included in DIF from Microsoft)

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

Digital identy is the opposite of personal data control like datum and other project . In my opinion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

Still no Bounty Campaign planned? Or did i miss the announcement of it Smiley I really would like to participate in it ><

As far as i know there are still no news about the bounty campaign (whether they will or will not make any campaigns)
For comparison, Datum project made bounty, as result they successfully raised 7.5$ mln, and token price is stable. I hope devs can change their mind and will create some bounty for us.
Without a bounty campaign it's hard to get traction. You are right about it. At least they should do an airdrop.

I guess an airdrop or bounty campaign or an advertising would spread the news about the project. Imho.

Yeah, they should definitely set up a bounty thread. It would be very healthy for the project

Tbh yes, bounty will help a project to spread it worldwide. But each ICO has their own decision regarding bounty.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

The user acquisition tokens will be distributed to the Biotron app users. So basically, the ITE participants using the Biotron app will recieve the BTRN tokens.

Thus, to get tokens, you do not need to buy them. It's enough just to be an application user. And this decision you will not change?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Wrap up of the week's crypto and exchange news. One Euro bank developing a wallet, one country now has crypto as legal tender, infographic about source of future bitcoin attacks, and more!

Nice information! Keep up the good work. Too much projects out there where the devs dont really share such informations
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

On your website it's written that:

"Your compensation amounts and wallet balance are always available for you to see".

Though in whitepaper it's:

"Now John has joined the Biotron nation of millions of people who make money and improve our world by voluntarily sharing their data".

Maybe I've been reading not attentive enough but I haven't found an estimate of the user's reward. Or the word "voluntarily" means that user's main goal is to "change the world", not earn money?

Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

That's exactly correct! But yes, the users will be financially compensated for their data, but unfortunately, currently we don't have enough data to provide you with estimates. These will become available as development progresses, and you can be sure that we will inform you all as soon as we will be able to.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

but based on what i read can be used to link the data provided to you, however is not supposed to work or be used for KYC

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

"Your compensation amounts and wallet balance are always available for you to see".

"Now John has joined the Biotron nation of millions of people who make money and improve our world by voluntarily sharing their data".

Maybe I've been reading not attentive enough but I haven't found an estimate of the user's reward. Or the word "voluntarily" means that user's main goal is to "change the world", not earn money?

Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

That's exactly correct! But yes, the users will be financially compensated for their data, but unfortunately, currently we don't have enough data to provide you with estimates. These will become available as development progresses, and you can be sure that we will inform you all as soon as we will be able to.

I didn't think it would be reasonable at this stage in the process to give estimates on income.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

I have a question. The roadmap mentions both "Public ITE & Proof of concept" for march 2018. Will the proof of concept be released before the public ITE? So people can base their decision to invest  on more then just the whitepaper and current information at hand.
In regards to the development stages, as we mention in our whitepaper, the data we acquire will allow us to provide actionable insight many industries and use cases. However, to start off, we needed to agree on the first thing - location intelligence.
The whole infrastructure includes – blockchain, core cloud components (data processing), data analytics and the presentation layer for both users and customers.

We are in the stage of the internal Prototype - Phase 1. In this first phase we are able to store and process licensed 3rd party data in near-real time and create user profiles. These is used to create POI visits & characteristics, as well as user profiles, audience segments, and custom segments. Also we are able to target ad campaigns based on these user profiles. Custom reports are prepared. We are already validating product with real customers.

In later stages, we will be able to deliver user profiles to customers via API and web app, split revenue among users (wallet), provide applications for users to collect data directly from them (data collection app), and of course allow them to cash out their earnings (full mobile app).

This is how we are going to build it from ground up and start earning money from day 1. Our team already has extensive experience and network in this field, which will make things a lot easier. Full product roll out will be within one year from the ITE.

Full product (I mean no beta, but actual final realease) in one year is quite ambitiuos, ot by full product you mean beta? I prefer a slower development but a bugless product to be honest
Frankly speaking, full product is an ultimate and finished one, and beta is just beta - minor preparation to or repetition of it
Their roadmap began in July 2017, so in fact it will be more than 1 year. I like when the team puts real feasible tasks, and when it does not take many time.
The most important thing is that they started investing their own money into this project
Well we couldn't ask you to just put faith in our project without demonstrating that we are confident in it too. We have to lead by example after all.

That's a good attitude. Recently you can see a lot of projects who don't even try to start before they not got a shitlot of money through an ICO.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

I have a question. The roadmap mentions both "Public ITE & Proof of concept" for march 2018. Will the proof of concept be released before the public ITE? So people can base their decision to invest  on more then just the whitepaper and current information at hand.
In regards to the development stages, as we mention in our whitepaper, the data we acquire will allow us to provide actionable insight many industries and use cases. However, to start off, we needed to agree on the first thing - location intelligence.
The whole infrastructure includes – blockchain, core cloud components (data processing), data analytics and the presentation layer for both users and customers.

We are in the stage of the internal Prototype - Phase 1. In this first phase we are able to store and process licensed 3rd party data in near-real time and create user profiles. These is used to create POI visits & characteristics, as well as user profiles, audience segments, and custom segments. Also we are able to target ad campaigns based on these user profiles. Custom reports are prepared. We are already validating product with real customers.

In later stages, we will be able to deliver user profiles to customers via API and web app, split revenue among users (wallet), provide applications for users to collect data directly from them (data collection app), and of course allow them to cash out their earnings (full mobile app).

This is how we are going to build it from ground up and start earning money from day 1. Our team already has extensive experience and network in this field, which will make things a lot easier. Full product roll out will be within one year from the ITE.

Full product (I mean no beta, but actual final realease) in one year is quite ambitiuos, ot by full product you mean beta? I prefer a slower development but a bugless product to be honest
Frankly speaking, full product is an ultimate and finished one, and beta is just beta - minor preparation to or repetition of it
Their roadmap began in July 2017, so in fact it will be more than 1 year. I like when the team puts real feasible tasks, and when it does not take many time.
The most important thing is that they started investing their own money into this project
Well we couldn't ask you to just put faith in our project without demonstrating that we are confident in it too. We have to lead by example after all.

That's a good attitude. Recently you can see a lot of projects who don't even try to start before they not got a shitlot of money through an ICO.

It certainly shows the commitment to your project and to see that you believe in it so strongly, it will attract more investors who are searching for projects with a certain spirit. Its a huge plus if team is seen as highly motivated.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Tbh yes, bounty will help a project to spread it worldwide. But each ICO has their own decision regarding bounty.
We would love to stave off all of your questions regarding the possible bounties program, but right now we have nothing to share. As soon as a decision is made, we'll update you all right away.
Thanks for this statement. Just keep in mind that a bounty campain is a powerful marketing tool if something needs to be shared. Of cause it have to be the right time to start it.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

I didn't think it would be reasonable at this stage in the process to give estimates on income.

It all depends on the demand for this data. And of course there is the demand, because that is how companies like Facebook and Google make money, selling your data. But Biotron will have to make deals with companies who want to buy data from them, and the details of that can only be decided once the product is live.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

Wrap up of the week's crypto and exchange news. One Euro bank developing a wallet, one country now has crypto as legal tender, infographic about source of future bitcoin attacks, and more!

An excellent news compilation! Thank you for keeping us informed about last crypto news!

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

These are encouraging new. The more blockchain technology becomes mainstream the better for Biotron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: