Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

I started to read the white paper and I'm delighted, it seems to me that you will succeed. I apologize for the inattention, but where can I see your road map?

You can find it on the official website https://biotron.io/#/, just scroll down. Also, it's in the end of the whitepaper (p. 35).

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.
Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.

it still depend what kind of investors you are targeting, and airdrop will, if at all, attract small investors

An airdrop is certainly useless if your target group are big investors. But I think that Biotron also needs to attract many small investors since they need a large userbase for their platform, similar to Datum project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.

it still depend what kind of investors you are targeting, and airdrop will, if at all, attract small investors

An airdrop is certainly useless if your target group are big investors. But I think that Biotron also needs to attract many small investors since they need a large userbase for their platform, similar to Datum project.

Guys, they already told us that they want to make an referral program, which is way better then an airdrop...

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Referral program work well usually, it’s a good thing to develop the visibility of the projet fast. I think it’s a good choice from the team to do that, and biotron will aim a huge market, the possibility of the platfrom will possibly attract a lot of people.
i do not even think they will do an airdrop, the referral program is already an effective way to attract new users and an incentive for users to advertise and earn tokens...
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

Referral program work well usually, it’s a good thing to develop the visibility of the projet fast. I think it’s a good choice from the team to do that, and biotron will aim a huge market, the possibility of the platfrom will possibly attract a lot of people.
i do not even think they will do an airdrop, the referral program is already an effective way to attract new users and an incentive for users to advertise and earn tokens...

But its still an effective way to spread the word about your project. Why not do both?
martinholly167

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?
Referral program means you can get paid by inviting some people to join/contribute in the project, so yes it has token reward
And airdrop means you can get free token, maybe with a few tasks.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

But its still an effective way to spread the word about your project. Why not do both?

When they are giving away too many tokens for free there is the risk of a dump after the ICO. And when people speculate on such a dump they won't have any incentive to buy in the ICO.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

true and most airdrop are worthless, 10 to 20 usd .. its a waste of time collecting those bounty. Also a waste of funds
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

I started to read the white paper and I'm delighted, it seems to me that you will succeed. I apologize for the inattention, but where can I see your road map?
If you continue to read the whitepaper, the Roadmap is on page 35 of it.
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
In regards to the airdrop and bounty campaigns, we have yet to make a decision on them. For now, we´re only saying that currently our main priority is on the refferal program. And the refferal program is of course going to incorporate some sort of incentive for those involved.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

It is nice that they are trusting their project to go without bounty and airdrops.

Bounty and airdrops come from investors pocket and bring money to companies so investors should be happy because they chose this way.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

It is nice that they are trusting their project to go without bounty and airdrops.

Bounty and airdrops come from investors pocket and bring money to companies so investors should be happy because they chose this way.

sorry but not it doesn't. investors don't pay for bounties, not directly. plus it might be a boon for a project if it catches on.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
In regards to the airdrop and bounty campaigns, we have yet to make a decision on them. For now, we´re only saying that currently our main priority is on the refferal program. And the refferal program is of course going to incorporate some sort of incentive for those involved.

I think this is a smart move. Active users of the app are very imortant so incentivizing the use is the right thing to so.
BitcoinBazaar.net

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

This is my Hacked account. He deleted my threads but still i own those domains. Check the proof @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567.0

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your threads  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
martinholly167

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

will this project have a major impact on the community if the project is a success?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ahmadbass

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

will this project have a major impact on the community if the project is a success?

should if the project is successful will greatly affect the community for the future.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

hmmm, this would mean that noone has to fear the dump of tokens from the bounty hunters after the ico sale Smiley
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I think this is a smart move. Active users of the app are very imortant so incentivizing the use is the right thing to so.

If the referral program works the way you wanted it, then why do an airdrop. Even if there will be a need in airdrop, it can be done anytime.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: