Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

BIOTRON Q&A today at 17:00CET

CEO & COO talk product, token sale, road map, and partnerships.

JOIN here
https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

joined, waiting for the liveshow start. waiting for some big news

The liveshow is already over Oo"

Well, thx for the team for answer our questions Smiley cya, until the next time Smiley
Datum was really a good Ico, with a fair distribution form and good gains for all, nevertheless, I see great potential of Biotron to overcome them, for the simple fact of a chain itself and differentiated application, certainly worth joining and prove. Thanks for the support given to the Community, they have done an excellent job so far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

JOIN here

Well, thx for the team for answer our questions Smiley cya, until the next time Smiley

Oh, I am late for this Q&A! I will watch for the documentation then if it's possible.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

I don't know if one should be happy about this. Seeing that I have my investment in SophiaTX. What I don't like is people lending their name to a project to raise funds only to leave when real work starts.

Yes. I dont like this as well, when people raised money in one project and leave this project and making another. But he was only CMO here. Not founder or developer.

While it is true that he was no founder or developer he still had an important role as the person in charge of the marketing. A change can be good or bad, which will be shown over time. But as I said, I am not such a fan about people hopping from one ICO to the next. This shows that they are not really interested in a project but just in making fast money. Anyways, I hope he is doing good here.

look at the bright side. the guy is bringing in experience from previous projects. that not bad at all.

Well, the experience he is bringing is that of marketing an ICO. What will happen after this ICO? Will he jump ship and join another ICO? I hope he stays.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

I don't know if one should be happy about this. Seeing that I have my investment in SophiaTX. What I don't like is people lending their name to a project to raise funds only to leave when real work starts.

Yes. I dont like this as well, when people raised money in one project and leave this project and making another. But he was only CMO here. Not founder or developer.

While it is true that he was no founder or developer he still had an important role as the person in charge of the marketing. A change can be good or bad, which will be shown over time. But as I said, I am not such a fan about people hopping from one ICO to the next. This shows that they are not really interested in a project but just in making fast money. Anyways, I hope he is doing good here.

look at the bright side. the guy is bringing in experience from previous projects. that not bad at all.

Well, the experience he is bringing is that of marketing an ICO. What will happen after this ICO? Will he jump ship and join another ICO? I hope he stays.

if his job is done then he might jump ship. as long as development isn't affected then it doesn't matter.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

JOIN here

Oh, I am late for this Q&A! I will watch for the documentation then if it's possible.
Yes, the video is available on facebook.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

JOIN here

Is there also a youtube version? Personnaly dont like facebook that much
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

JOIN here

Is there also a youtube version? Personnaly dont like facebook that much

One day i'm off from crypto and i'm missing this.

Also i would also prefer youtube or vimeo way more than facebook.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

Live Facebook Q&A at 17.00 CET TODAY.

BIOTRON CEO & COO on what makes Biotron different from Datum and Datawallet.

Join us through https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

Nice ill be following this, i would like to know a bit more about the differences indeed. It seems it overlaps under certain aspects

Do you know if they will upload the video of the live Q&A afterwards? I don't think I have the time today to watch the live event but I would be very much interested in what they are talkin about.
Yes, we plan to record the video and put it up fairly soon, so we will make sure to post the link to it here. Don´t worry, you won´t miss out.

Very good news, i am going to watch it surely today Smiley lets see how this is different from datum Smiley
Too bad I didn't get a chance to watch it in real time. I hope it was very interesting.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Biotron's 'Bounty Program' is live!

Register at bounty.biotron.io.

Earn BTRN by spreading the word about our product and our token sale.

ITE starts on the 20th of March 2018.
In case of questions regarding the bounty program, please refer to our Telegram group https://t.me/biotronfoundation!

Wow finally! This bounty program will definitely spread the news about Biotron's project. I hope to see more bounty implemented on this project. Smiley
This is very good news, I will definitely join the bounty program! Thank you very much for the link!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

In case of questions regarding the bounty program, please refer to our Telegram group https://t.me/biotronfoundation!

Wow finally! This bounty program will definitely spread the news about Biotron's project. I hope to see more bounty implemented on this project. Smiley
This is very good news, I will definitely join the bounty program! Thank you very much for the link!

I thought that they won't start bounty capaing. I hope that they know what they are doing
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

I thought that they won't start bounty capaing. I hope that they know what they are doing

I'm glad they started the bounty.Just... I do not use the twitter very much. I can also wait for other Bounty campaigns such as translations or signatures.
That's a Start. Good job team.

hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

Looks like this project starts to get traction. I am looking forward to seeing the result of the work of the devs in a few months.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

oh i am too late for the Live Facebook Q&A. is there a record?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

Nice to see a bounty program, but i hope it gets expanded to things besides Twitter Smiley I have it, but only 50 followers because i really just use it to follow some crypto influencers.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

more bounty will come i am sure., because the Biotron project is really young. Maybe a signature bounty or facebook.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

Facebook always is recording live transmission so you should be able to watch it
CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

Facebook always is recording live transmission so you should be able to watch it

ok thanks, i will take a look on facebook.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

Too bad I didn't get a chance to watch it in real time. I hope it was very interesting.
One day i'm off from crypto and i'm missing this.

Also i would also prefer youtube or vimeo way more than facebook.
Here is the video link https://www.facebook.com/ICOindex/videos/760088777529326/
Actually there is no problem with it, you can even watch the video without login.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

That is something no one knows. Let's hope for the best.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Live Facebook Q&A at 17.00 CET TODAY.

BIOTRON CEO & COO on what makes Biotron different from Datum and Datawallet.

Join us through https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

What interesting was at this Q&A? What partnerships you concluded? Can you post a review in medium or twitter?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: