Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Any ordinary person generates a lot of data while browsing the net. That data is used by big companies to customize their ad marketing strategy to you, and you get nothing out of it. With Biotron, you are able to decide how much and what kind of data you want to sell, and based on that, you will recieve revenue, as we will take and analyze your data, to then sell to companies looking for such data.

Is there any competition? Some big companies probably have some departments or people doing exactly this, no?

There are a few but biotron has a bit edge over them. So, the chances of success are pretty high.

Are there companies who sells analyzed data packs? I thought there are mostely raw data sellers.

Some do. These are usually to augment a study on macro level of things.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

I don't understand, this postponement is To give more time for private investors?  I don't think the market will be any different in one week

Every week is open to new opportunities i think, so who knows about the figures of forthcoming week:) maybe they know something we dont know yet.

One week is equal to at least one month (or more) in crytpo so maybe you're right, we'll see. If they know that something beautiful will happen, I'm ok with that Grin

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

I don't understand, this postponement is To give more time for private investors?  I don't think the market will be any different in one week

Every week is open to new opportunities i think, so who knows about the figures of forthcoming week:) maybe they know something we dont know yet.

One week is equal to at least one month (or more) in crytpo so maybe you're right, we'll see. If they know that something beautiful will happen, I'm ok with that Grin
I'm sure that they have a good reason for doing that. The results will speak for themselves.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

I'm sure that they have a good reason for doing that. The results will speak for themselves.

Didn't they say something about announcing a partnership in the coming days? Maybe this is also a reason for the postponement, they first want to come up with the partnership and then start their ITE.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SportaICO

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

very interesting project, looks similar to datum. how is this different from datum? 45% of total 1 billion tokens are available for ITE and what will happen if there are unsold tokens. burned?

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

very interesting project, looks similar to datum. how is this different from datum? 45% of total 1 billion tokens are available for ITE and what will happen if there are unsold tokens. burned?
This project is more of data analysis, and datum was more of data storage. They do not seem to burn any tokens according to their token allocation diagram, but if there will be any unused tokens, they have to be either burned or distributed among investors
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Biotron ITE and BTRN token sale now launching on the 27th of March. Read why:

guess i will mark that day red on my calendar Smiley

thanks for the information ^^ might tweeting this around, too Smiley

Thanks for the update. There is a little hope that the market turns around before 27th.  Cheesy
Remained quite a bit! I think that by this time the courses are being adjusted. And it will be much easier to predict the development of events in the market.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Biotron investment update in ETH - 12th March 2018

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)

There is no decline, exactly, there is a market attempt to rebound, but unfortunately a biased news storm causes the spill of weak hands, yet. stabilize and then grow, do not delay

Every time market tries to rebound, fall harder than before Smiley hopefully it will recover, we keep HODLing:) Some investors(like me) caught in wrong foot while downfall happening, so we have to HODL and dont sell our assets, because of this i am missing some ICOs. and i know there are people like me.
You are right, it's ups and downs are integral part of the crypto market, can say for sure - more and more people come to this crypto currency world and the total capitalization will only grow, all what need in this sitiation - hold.
Of course, this is not the best time for investment, but market fluctuations will soon stop. And the rate is stabilizing.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Biotron ITE and BTRN token sale now launching on the 27th of March. Read why:

guess i will mark that day red on my calendar Smiley

thanks for the information ^^ might tweeting this around, too Smiley

I do hope that on the ICO date, the crypto market will be bullish enough so that it will give more buying power to investors. Smiley
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

1 Week later its Ok, maybe we will run in the bull market till the 27. Smiley
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)

There is no decline, exactly, there is a market attempt to rebound, but unfortunately a biased news storm causes the spill of weak hands, yet. stabilize and then grow, do not delay

Every time market tries to rebound, fall harder than before Smiley hopefully it will recover, we keep HODLing:) Some investors(like me) caught in wrong foot while downfall happening, so we have to HODL and dont sell our assets, because of this i am missing some ICOs. and i know there are people like me.
You are right, it's ups and downs are integral part of the crypto market, can say for sure - more and more people come to this crypto currency world and the total capitalization will only grow, all what need in this sitiation - hold.
Of course, this is not the best time for investment, but market fluctuations will soon stop. And the rate is stabilizing.

This year is being more irregular than expected, but it is a matter of time before it stabilizes and returns to the upward trend.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

This year is being more irregular than expected, but it is a matter of time before it stabilizes and returns to the upward trend.
It looks like we are currently in horizontal trend and we will be here a little longer than expected
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

1 Week later its Ok, maybe we will run in the bull market till the 27. Smiley
Stabilizing and a slightly upwardtrend would be enough, but a bull market is also fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!

Totally agree with you! I am very excited what is coming up in the future. Hope to hear some good news.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

WoW around 2750 in ETH investment by the people at this time is really good.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

thats already a lot within only a couple of days Smiley whats the hard cap?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

thats already a lot within only a couple of days Smiley whats the hard cap?

350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed during their ICO. I am not exactly sure what the hardcap will be because the tokens have different prices, depending on the different rounds. The lowest price per token is 0.10 € and the highest one is 0.18€.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

That is quite a surprising amount considering the current market sentiment. Although, maybe it can be explained by the sideways movements of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: