Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:27:03 AM

And Yeah, never met any of the other resellers until the meeting.... didnt even know we have a AUS reseller until then!

I'm taken aback that you weren't aware of the AUS reseller, given that it was announced on Black Arrow's site on Feb. 1, 2014 making a grand total of three resellers, otherwise BA would have added them in a timely manner as they have done so in the past: http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/index.php?dispatch=news.list&sl=en

At least you had the pleasure of meeting the other two resellers, yourself and Flappy. Still odd that the BA guys you met up with never mentioned Ryan Krylyszyn of Rival.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I hope nobody mentions Alex Berk before I do.

Yeah- evidently it happened the weekend before the meeting, and as you can imagine having a new reseller was the last of my worries after the delay announcement. I think i spent ~4 hours on the phone that weekend with AA to get the dam flight over to the UK.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:22:08 AM

And Yeah, never met any of the other resellers until the meeting.... didnt even know we have a AUS reseller until then!

I'm taken aback that you weren't aware of the AUS reseller, given that it was announced on Black Arrow's site on Feb. 1, 2014 making a grand total of three resellers, otherwise BA would have added them in a timely manner as they have done so in the past: http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/index.php?dispatch=news.list&sl=en

At least you had the pleasure of meeting the other two resellers, yourself and Flappy. Still odd that the BA guys you met up with never mentioned Ryan Krylyszyn of Rival.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Yeah- evidently it happened the weekend before the meeting, and as you can imagine having a new reseller was the last of my worries after the delay announcement. I think i spent ~4 hours on the phone that weekend with AA to get the dam flight over to the UK.

You may have spent ~4 hours on the phone to book a flight to the UK for something that could have easily been done over the internet, but I've been at this desk most all day today doing nothing but researching Black Arrow.

Soon, you'll learn that that third reseller should have been your main worry, right after I finish penning my next post for this thread.

Stay tuned, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: And, not a single one of you bastards that I hope to enlighten is kind enough to fetch me a fresh cup of coffee. Madness!  Grin

Thanks for all you do,but get a coffee outta Josh,I'm sure you got SOMETHING left over from that 10 BTC  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:18:47 AM

~Bruno Kucinskas

You may have spent ~4 hours on the phone to book a flight to the UK for something that could have easily been done over the internet, but I've been at this desk most all day today doing nothing but researching Black Arrow.

Soon, you'll learn that that third reseller should have been your main worry, right after I finish penning my next post for this thread.

Stay tuned, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: And, not a single one of you bastards that I hope to enlighten is kind enough to fetch me a fresh cup of coffee. Madness!  Grin

Thanks for all you do,but get a coffee outta Josh,I'm sure you got SOMETHING left over from that 10 BTC  Cheesy

Will you at least give me a pat on the back if my next post is worth your wild?  Kiss

Sure,you've done a lot good investigating bro,but you get a little zealous with how you do it.Be civil & more folks will pay attention,whats that saying about vinegar & sugar Huh  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:24:42 AM

There are so many posts it is impossible to figure out what happened. Did black arrow just fuck everyone for three months from the super duper promised delivery date? Damn I'm glad nobody ever responded to my emails about how to order 20 of the X3s !!!
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:54:44 AM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Stay tuned, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: And, not a single one of you bastards that I hope to enlighten is kind enough to fetch me a fresh cup of coffee. Madness!  Grin

Thanks for all you do,but get a coffee outta Josh,I'm sure you got SOMETHING left over from that 10 BTC  Cheesy

Will you at least give me a pat on the back if my next post is worth your wild?  Kiss

Sure,you've done a lot good investigating bro,but you get a little zealous with how you do it.Be civil & more folks will pay attention,whats that saying about vinegar & sugar Huh  Cheesy

It'll be civil, bud. Just finishing up with the proofreading.

Are we gonna see how BA will buy you off like how Josh did huh you piece of shit?

Stop fcking pretending like you're doing anyone a favor here.

Whats your price? for you to be my little bitch right now? say it...
nosferatujeff

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:19:05 AM

There are so many posts it is impossible to figure out what happened. Did black arrow just fuck everyone for three months from the super duper promised delivery date? Damn I'm glad nobody ever responded to my emails about how to order 20 of the X3s !!!

Nice. Best post I seen in 10 pages.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:01:02 PM

Can't comment on the e-bay account, but Rival Networks are BA's Australian reseller.  No they were not at the meeting.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/resellers.html

Yup, what Flappy said. Beat me to the punch.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/new-reseller-in-austrlia.html

So, BA is in China, and sought resellers, first finding you, Matt, then Flappy, then Rival, all of which were vetted by BA, and all four parties have no other connection to one another, is that correct?

BTW, this thread sure the hell has become more bearable since fuckface, me, refilled his prescription.  Grin

Later, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Oh I dunno.. I get the feeling someone is playing possum.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:54:13 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 06:40:58 AM by OleOle

If BA wants to play like grown-ups and have an NDA in effect, then they should've raised the capital themselves to begin with instead of de facto crowdfunding.

NDA of any kind with a project like this is completely unacceptable.

Yet is required by Verisilicon, regardless of funding type.
Then post the NDA. let's all look at it. Please stop posting about fucking cases, nobody gives a shit. We only care that we are losing money. Also, we have no idea you haven't taken over dz coop and basically perpetuated mass fraud on trusting members of the coop. MATT CARSON, remember that fucking name. If you don't go down with this, I will always stay well clear from you, now and in the future.

It's a fair comment. Customers who are being screwed over aren't interested in case designs.

Well that is highly disappointing, promises of some big update and news and changes and all we get is the re-seller coming forward with "details" that most of us could have probably guessed.  No updates on how to obtain a refund, no updates on where the chips are at, no updates on a better compensation package.  Basically every question that we asked was ignored.

AND on top of that, we get informed that it may be another two weeks into May before we receive our miners.  Actually now that i think about it, this may not be entirely true.  Are they supposed to be at MinerSource within 2 weeks?  Or shipped from BA in 2 weeks?  Because if they are only shipping for 2 weeks into May, then it could be another week or two until we see our miners due to transportation and customs.

Thank you Bobsag for the expedited shipping, that is an extra day of mining for us, at least its something, but will put a small dent in the 2 months of mining lost to the delay.  Bobsag, you seem to be doing a good job speaking on behalf of BA, since they cannot seem to do it themselves, but please comment on if you will allow a refund.  A yes or a no is what is needed so that we can explore all of our options.  BA says they are working on a better compensation package, but they have said many things and like all of their sayings, I am taking it with a grain of salt that anything better will be offered.  And if that is the case, then a refund is the best option for me as well as others at this point.  So please publicly state if you will give a refund for those who asked.  If it is a problem with you getting the money back from BA, then I do not see what the problem is, since they believe this will still be such a successful launch, then not many people should be requesting refunds and the cost will be minimal.  If thats not the case, then we need to know.

What they are interested in is firm delivery dates and refunds. They want refunds because BA have already failed to keep a delivery deadline and they don't trust them to be able to deliver.

I've not heard anything officially on refunds yet. In all honesty, I'd wait on asking for a refund till we figure out our best possible compensation package. I'm going to keep pressing that issue with my higher ups.
They didn't even tell you they missed the tapeout deadline. What kind of compensation package can you get? We are about to lose a significant amount of bitcoins no matter what happens next. Unless the chip manufacturing is reversed, this thing is fubar. It will not be competitive versus AM's chips and probably KnC's as well. On top of that it will be TWO MONTHS late.

The offer of 25% cloud hashing doesn't obscure the loss of 75% of the hashing that customers have paid for. This is the '75% scam' that affects all customers because the hardware is unable to be delivered on time.

Yep, everyone got screwed over.

Undecided

Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 10:21:42 PM

Did anyone got an email from minersource about delivery delays? I've ordered from them but haven't heard anything, also sent them an mail days ago but no reply. It's only fair that everyone who bought an X1 or X3 be compensated, but I'd rather have the devices on time..

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

I like shiny things

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

I like shiny things

Me too, I sunk all my asic preorder money into more GPU mining rigs, currently pumping out a lot more btc than any of these machines will when they ship. Oh, and risers. Millions of risers.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:08:15 AM

You are aware that he actually has given refunds?

Anyone who wants a refund needs to contact BA or minersource through submitting a ticket.
3DX4D

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

Anyone who wants a refund needs to contact BA or minersource through submitting a ticket.

I personally asked for a refund via email to miner source (where I ordered them from) and also sent bobsag3 a PM here.  I did not see an option to open a ticket in miner source website.  Neither my email nor my PM have been returned.

I also noticed a couple of other posters asking for a comment on refunds and they were ignored or told no comment by bobsag3.

They may have given refunds in the past but at least for me I have not had any luck getting my order for 4 X1's cancelled and refunded.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

Holy cow, I just realized I can put people on ignore here. Its like a whole new set of forums!
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:29:47 AM

Holy cow, I just realized I can put people on ignore here. Its like a whole new set of forums!

+1 yes a brand new forum lol
about "Holy cow" in french we say "Oh la vache!" a cow = une vache Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
outgaged

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:01:41 AM

Quoted!

+1 yes a brand new forum lol
about "Holy cow" in french we say "Oh la vache!" a cow = une vache Smiley

Quoted!

Any others? Can wait till down the road to unleash my sockpuppet to pour salt in the wounds when the shit hits the fan, if it hasn't started already, from what I've been reading on BA's forum.

While they're over there giving BA the finger, I'm over here providing the proof, but not to you fuckers opting to put me on ignore.

I simply had enough of this piece of shit Gage guy. Alway the same old crap. Motherfucker thinks that all because he has the most post count numbers, he can dicktate what we should think.Goofy fuck aint go brains. And all I want to do on this thread is read updates, but have to weed threw hes vial. Guess I'll have to put him on ignore now for this to be readable, being a shame that I had to signed up to this forum so that I can just put him in ignore. Everybody else please join me.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:48:32 AM

^^ This guy. lol.

Yes, watch this thread for updates, like the infinite delay that just started. You should take some humor in posts by bruno, he gets more information about these companies than anyone else does. Or do you like being ripped off by anonymous companies? Also, spelling, grammar, etc. Learn these things.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:07:52 AM

Well Phinn, mu guess would be that shiny thing would be a mining rack.
It appears to contain 8 card style mining devices.... possibly GPU...... possibly not. I wonder what it has to do with a 4THps screenshot ..... 8 x 50ghps = 4thps

I like shiny things

Saw it, but since I hadn't a clue as to what it is, except shiny, I opted for my screenshot instead, to drive the bright idea thing home.
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:36:07 AM

Did you got a refund?

I wasn't even aware their would be a delay, they should have contacted all their customers (including from resellers). I've sent a mail to minersource a while a go but no reply yet..

This is annoying,

BTW I've also put that cage guy on ignore, admin should ban him.

Vexatious

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:03:17 PM

Ok, so the Minersource move from Missouri to Denver, CO happened some time in December.

Also, the "change" to a new database happened on December 12, notice can be seen on the Minersource website at the very bottom of the page, quoted here:

If you placed an order before december 12, 2013, your order will be imported and a new account emailed to you within one month. For questions concerning your order, contact support@minersource.net, or 573-202-0370.

Helluva coincidence that the people (like me) who ordered before the database transfer are the ones being denied a refund because my order hasn't been ported over. We also happen to be the Batch 1 folks. See my previous post about the response I finally got with that particular excuse in it... And this timing also coincides with the physical move PG has noted.

And the location in Denver is actually the office of an entirely different company. Check.

For what it's worth, it's been well over a month and I still haven't gotten my account transferred to the new system. My last e-mail from Minersource two days ago said that it should happen within a week or two. Mmmmmhmmmm...  Roll Eyes

I for one appreciate the dots PG is putting on here because I can connect them. I can't understand that aspect of human nature that would rather choose to ignore said dots when money is on the line, but it happens all the time. Ignorance is bliss I guess. There are days when I wish I could ignore what's right in front of my face too, LOL.

My apologies to those who don't want to read these types of posts in here, feel free to put me on ignore as well. Smiley

BTC Address: 1LKrhNXUDBZANdtqzE3Au9xjFHVCADfc9S
SolarCoin address: 8dDpPHrRBedyWBzxvbXD3paGkDjJkPRN2i
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: