Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:40:26 PM

Just a quick post to give Minersource credit for issuing refund on X3.  Took a few weeks but check came in the mail and cleared.  Thanks for being legit.

Matt/Bobsag, As you continue to provide refunds, could I please have mine as requested multiple times? Thank you.

We are processing all the refunds sent to support@minersource.net.
If you submitted it- we havent forgotten, its just takes a while.

Also... we sell antminers as well... and unlike Ninja we have them in stock and not shipping form china Tongue (if hes going to jack the thread anyways)

Thank you, I have forwarded my refund request that was e-mailed to matt@minersource.net on February 1, 2014 to the support e-mail address above as instructed. I suppose that since I sent it to the wrong e-mail address, I go to the back of the queue? I sincerely hope not...

Cheers.

I did indeed get my refund from Minersource. Thank you!

Here is the transaction on the blockchain for anyone interested: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6778dbab9750905179e1398b783a2ec15cd966cf8579962b7a9d3b3433a380e

Not a problem. I have had so many people personally email me for refunds... if it doesnt go to support@minersource it cant be refunded.

How does a viable entity get so many refund requests? Let me re-ask that: How is it possible that a viable entity has so many refund requests?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolmusic

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:56:47 PM

When a company offers a product or service for money and fails to deliver, they can ask nicely to be forgiven, but that firm continuing to exist is not their right.

I agree, in my opinion the key here is where is the line between a reasonable delay making a new product and what is a failure
xspeed9190

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:30:52 AM

In case anyone here didn't see the pictures posted earlier:
https://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/13-x1-power-supply/
Does the X-1 come plug and play ready to mine, or do we need to buy anything additional?

EDIT: 
Awesome. thanks man!

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
y_boonstra

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:18:23 AM

Does the X-1 come plug and play ready to mine, or do we need to buy anything additional?

EDIT: 
Awesome. thanks man!

You have to setup a pool from wich you want to mine..
xspeed9190

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:00:30 PM

EDIT: 
Awesome. thanks man!

I figured that much.  i was just concerned with having to by additional things to even get started.  I am new to the asic world and as I was looking I noticed some didnt come with PSU and others you needed some extra random part like that one miner needed a PSU jumper.  If I am going to drop the money I want it to be ready to roll.

Do you mean you have to have a local stratum set up like the block erupter cube or just point it to the pool u want to mine?

xspeed9190

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:59:53 PM

EDIT: 
Awesome. thanks man!

I figured that much.  i was just concerned with having to by additional things to even get started.  I am new to the asic world and as I was looking I noticed some didnt come with PSU and others you needed some extra random part like that one miner needed a PSU jumper.  If I am going to drop the money I want it to be ready to roll.

Do you mean you have to have a local stratum set up like the block erupter cube or just point it to the pool u want to mine?

These will come with PSU's built in, but you will need to plug them into your network somehow.  Depending on how many you order you may need a switch (if there are too many or you already have stuff plugged into your router's extra ports).  You will also need 1 ethernet cable for each one.

Understood, thank you all for the info.  Once some of my alts pump I will likely order a few.  I am only a little hesitant about what KnC is going to announce along with ASICMiner.  But I am sure they will not be as cost effective for us little guys like Black Arrow.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:22:58 PM

EDIT: 
Awesome. thanks man!

These will come with PSU's built in, but you will need to plug them into your network somehow.  Depending on how many you order you may need a switch (if there are too many or you already have stuff plugged into your router's extra ports).  You will also need 1 ethernet cable for each one.

Understood, thank you all for the info.  Once some of my alts pump I will likely order a few.  I am only a little hesitant about what KnC is going to announce along with ASICMiner.  But I am sure they will not be as cost effective for us little guys like Black Arrow.

Don't bother preordering. Huge risk and no benefit. Just wait until BA is shipping to make your decision.  It is likely asicminer gen3 devices will be out by then.
xspeed9190

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:24:27 PM

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure what the consensus was. 

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:37:09 PM

EDIT: 
Awesome. thanks man!

Don't bother preordering. Huge risk and no benefit. Just wait until BA is shipping to make your decision.  It is likely asicminer gen3 devices will be out by then.

Exactly !!!!  Good advice jimmothy !!!!!! I think we'll get a surprise from Bitmain as well  Grin

IF Blackarrow starts showing proof,IE: working chips & working prototypes,THEN think about "pre-ordering".Until then don't bother.............. Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:04:21 PM

Totally agree.  The pre-order model should be outdated already.  Delays and scammy companies leave customers with a bad taste.

I'm also awaiting announcements and upcoming release dates for AM and Bitmain, as well as, keeping my BA pre-orders(might as well as this point).

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
mr.minhghi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

Too hard to get a refund, last month i email, today i call them,  next week i will fly to US to see them maybe. Angry

Does anyone know how to sue a company from oversea?
ChuckBuck

Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:23:50 PM

Too hard to get a refund, last month i email, today i call them,  next week i will fly to US to see them maybe. Angry

Isn't Black Arrow in China though?

Address:
801, Building 2, Huangduguangchang, Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P. R. China, Postcode: 518048

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:45:29 AM

Address:
801, Building 2, Huangduguangchang, Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P. R. China, Postcode: 518048

The question of where Black Arrow are located has been vociferously debated for at least the last three months on this thread.

It's easy really, if they were legit they'd publish where they are located but they don't, do they?

Sad

Ask bobsag3,he visited them back in late Nov/early Dec   Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352607.msg3884789#msg3884789

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:24:43 AM

Address:

The question of where Black Arrow are located has been vociferously debated for at least the last three months on this thread.

It's easy really, if they were legit they'd publish where they are located but they don't, do they?

Sad

Ask bobsag3,he visited them back in late Nov/early Dec   Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352607.msg3884789#msg3884789

Thats them, Theres a pic in there of the sign for their office at that address. trust me- there were ~10th of bf running there for testing purposes back then. hard to ignore in all the photos.
Dogeprevails

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:46:00 AM

Could I get some advice?
I ordered through Minersource but decided to try to get a refund. They agreed but I made a dumb mistake and actually entered the Minersource x-1 payment address (from the Coinbase receipt) as the address to refund the bitcoins, not my actual bitcoin address. Minersource in effect refunded the bitcoins to their own address. I realized my error and wrote back with my proper refund address.

But its been 3 days and no reply from minersource. What do?   Sad                           

TXID: 1598a6adb882621714ea6f3e257f67fbf189aa2a03bc1ef0df3877e6c692689a

Biomech
Legendary

Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:18:18 PM

Could I get some advice?
I ordered through Minersource but decided to try to get a refund. They agreed but I made a dumb mistake and actually entered the Minersource x-1 payment address (from the Coinbase receipt) as the address to refund the bitcoins, not my actual bitcoin address. Minersource in effect refunded the bitcoins to their own address. I realized my error and wrote back with my proper refund address.

PM Bobsag3. He'll probably be able to fix it. Other than that, just keep on 'em.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:22:59 PM

Could I get some advice?

We didnt get a response back to the ticket after the refund was sent.. whoops! Just send a reply to that same ticket, and we will pick it up.
Dogeprevails

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:10:30 PM

Could I get some advice?

We didnt get a response back to the ticket after the refund was sent.. whoops! Just send a reply to that same ticket, and we will pick it up.

great, was worried there for a bit. Reply sent.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:16:12 PM

Could I get some advice?

Be glad you didn't give them some 3rd party address. The coins would be gone!
LennonNZ

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Geek

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:58:05 PM

Very good LennonNZ So am i right to say that Alexandru Ion Sovu is the guy that is in control of my hard earned cash and he lives in that address in the uk !

My information is fact (not rumours) Taken from the Hong Kong companies office and you can take it as you will. All the information is in the PDFs

He is the Director of Black Arrow the company but the owner is a British Virgin Islands company which I have not gone any further with. It may be the same.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: