Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
lezarbby

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

When i went through scanning your white paper, i was a little bit skeptic and doubtful on your concept but not until i went through it totally and understood it word by word. You’ve just seen the reality of life in cryptocurrency world which i think what pushed you to have all these ideas.

I believe so too.  They really have a nice concept in mind but I am little worried that they are targeting a lot of different areas or businesses. I just hope that they will manage to oversee them all.  We know that they have a competitor in every concept and they should bear that in mind.

Yes their concept is very nice and they have a lot of competitors in this kind of bussiness, but what I think is that the smart city eco has the advantage because it deals a lot of businesses so meaning they are almost complete with everything and mostly of the customers are more attracted to a store that has everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:51:47 PM by giga19

I can see that the project is not yet will organized and your team is not yet complete but you have amazing concept in it. I like it and i will be following and supporting it. I will be needing your platform myself. I wish they will all materialize sooner.

Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

When i went through scanning your white paper, i was a little bit skeptic and doubtful on your concept but not until i went through it totally and understood it word by word. You’ve just seen the reality of life in cryptocurrency world which i think what pushed you to have all these ideas.

I believe so too.  They really have a nice concept in mind but I am little worried that they are targeting a lot of different areas or businesses. I just hope that they will manage to oversee them all.  We know that they have a competitor in every concept and they should bear that in mind.

Indeed! The SCE, concept is admirable. Though it needs a very careful planning because you don’t just focus on one but 4, if I am not mistaken, online shop, gaming, job portal and gambling. So instead of focusing on one, you have other to look after too. Anyway, I know that it will be a big challenge for you and I know that SCE  is up for the challenge.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

Yes their concept is very nice and they have a lot of competitors in this kind of bussiness, but what I think is that the smart city eco has the advantage because it deals a lot of businesses so meaning they are almost complete with everything and mostly of the customers are more attracted to a store that has everything.

I agree with you, you have a point there. The fact that the store has more items than the other will be more attractive to the buyers, same with the concept of this project, since they offer lot of transactions more customers will come to  them.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

The thing is if they can fulfill all of the things they said on their whitepaper. They are trying to build a community based platform where everything will be merged as one. I know its a good Idea but how can they do it? And it will take too long to be done too. But let's see what happens.

This project is a little bit vague for me. I dont understand much their concept but i will read more of their whitepaper and will follow this thread. Who knows, sometimes valuable things are wrapped in scraps so this humble beginning might also reach the moon.

As what the first message says this project combines social network, online shop, job portal, online game site and digital wallets. So in simple term the project aims to build a supermareket where there are different transaction will happen with the use of blockchain technolgy. It is far from other projects that offers only one transaction, this projects offers all.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

There’s a lot of projects similar to this project but i dont see them yet taking place. I have been wishing there would be solutions to holding many currencies and not finding any use for them except holding and waiting for trading. I wish i could use them in my daily expenses. I saw in your whitepaper you want to give solution to this problem

It is indeed very timely of Smart City Eco to come up with the project as many others move towards cryptocurrency.

As the population of crypto enthusiasts keeps growing exponentially, the need for multi-tired services under one platform is really essential.

Good to know that SCE is tapping major digital industries widening the array of services they could cater to the crypto community.

Be monitoring progress from here on.
shafeensk

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

#Proof of Authentication
Joined Airdrop

Bitcointalk User name: shafeensk

elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

There’s a lot of projects similar to this project but i dont see them yet taking place. I have been wishing there would be solutions to holding many currencies and not finding any use for them except holding and waiting for trading. I wish i could use them in my daily expenses. I saw in your whitepaper you want to give solution to this problem

It is indeed very timely of Smart City Eco to come up with the project as many others move towards cryptocurrency.

As the population of crypto enthusiasts keeps growing exponentially, the need for multi-tired services under one platform is really essential.

Good to know that SCE is tapping major digital industries widening the array of services they could cater to the crypto community.

Be monitoring progress from here on.

We are actually witnessing a boom of multi-service platforms these days.

And as much as it brings comfort, it also brings much worries to me.  We can not dismiss the fact that popular digital services who made it big usually caters one single offering.  I feel that Smart City Eco might face much difficulties wanting to provide a variety of services all at the same time.

Unless perhaps they started working with existing blockchain backed platforms that already proven their services worthy to be partnering with.

I hope Smart City Eco could enlighten us more on this aspect.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:07:07 AM

Hi there Smart City Eco!

It is notable that you mentioned on your whitepaper that it is a sad loss that users need to pay a substantial amount of tokens when they transact with other platforms (whether exchanging, trading, withdrawals and even deposits).  The 6-10% you mentioned is indeed high and a great loss so to say.

With this regards, how much fees do you plan to charge on your platform? I saw that you stated minimal and it would be great to know the figures.
master med

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username:
   •   Telegram username:
   •   Twitter username:
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco:
   •   Facebook:
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco:
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: yanoaziz
   •   Telegram username: @AzizYano
   •   Twitter username: @aziz86kh
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco: https://twitter.com/aziz86kh/status/1007063824346861568
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azam.h.10
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco: https://www.facebook.com/azam.h.10/posts/10216190733261704
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

Hi there Smart City Eco!

It is notable that you mentioned on your whitepaper that it is a sad loss that users need to pay a substantial amount of tokens when they transact with other platforms (whether exchanging, trading, withdrawals and even deposits).  The 6-10% you mentioned is indeed high and a great loss so to say.

With this regards, how much fees do you plan to charge on your platform? I saw that you stated minimal and it would be great to know the figures.

Seeing your question made me want to know fees Smart City Eco plans to implement.

And just the same, i did not find any detail on the whitepaper except the minimal statement.

Though they are on-point as they wanted to utilize one native token (which is the SCE token) to effect a minimized transaction fees for different services as it is indeed practical & convenient to be using one currency through out the platform services.

I just do hope SCE would update us on the probable fees one of these days.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

Hi there Smart City Eco!

Seeing your question made me want to know fees Smart City Eco plans to implement.

And just the same, i did not find any detail on the whitepaper except the minimal statement.

Though they are on-point as they wanted to utilize one native token (which is the SCE token) to effect a minimized transaction fees for different services as it is indeed practical & convenient to be using one currency through out the platform services.

I just do hope SCE would update us on the probable fees one of these days.

What was clear from the whitepaper are the reasons SCE cited on how a user loses money with the high withdrawal fees that ranges anywhere from 10-20%, the entry fees people need to pay for Bitcoin or any other currency that ranges from 6 to 10% which SCE hopes to reduce in time.

And reduced fees are not the only benefit of the platform as they wanted to hand out incentives to players on the platforms and hand them rewards in SCE parring them with their skills.

It is good to know that SCE wanted to make the platform profitable too besides being more economical in terms of related fees.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.
Those sub sections? They are already existing all over the internet, they would just have to get inspiration on those already existing platforms and make it their own, so, they just need to get a good dev team.
Inspiration huh? More like new platforms will just have to copy and paste the ideas and change the formatting and lay out and voila! Well, better if it comes from multiple platforms, they can get all the good ideas from them and put it all together.

Lets not judge it immediately until it is not done yet their project campaign. Besides we didn't  know what's  in the mind of others here,

actually when I read their WP there are some of their goal was quite good actually like in WP their idea is based on online economy, solution

for problems seen by the project creator. We want to start and develop a project, a one stop shop for all online economy a virtual world

backed by SCE token and by people. We want to provide people solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people looking to hire

someone to finish some work they don't want to do or have no knowledge to finish it.

I'm always having thoughts on one stop shop online.. i just think there is to much goig on and must go on on this kind of approach, i still believe that focusing on single matter then gradually expanding is still the best way to make sure that everything is being handled well.
Reading the thread, that is exactly their answer to that, they won't develop it all at once. They will be releasing functions or features one at a time.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

I'm sorry I have to say that your website looks not so professional,maybe you should re-design it.
Me also, I found it also not well organized and designed. You can remake it and make it more clean and informative in the same way SmartCityEco Team. It is for you own sake. Make it more creative and professional like others do. Great concept and idea just complete it.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 03:41:12 AM by amir.malik

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
They should find partners all over the world, especially in countries where there are a lot of people patronizing or using crypto currencies since that's their target market. It won't be easy to target countries which ban the use of crypto currencies.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

I'm sorry I have to say that your website looks not so professional,maybe you should re-design it.
Me also, I found it also not well organized and designed. You can remake it and make it more clean and informative in the same way SmartCityEco Team. It is for you own sake. Make it more creative and professional like others do. Great concept and idea just complete it.
You two are right. As we have concern on you guys, SmartCityEco Team, we want you to know that your presentation is not that clean and well designed. You can innovate it and creative than this. Nice concept though
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 02:53:36 AM by OlympusMons

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

They should find partners all over the world, especially in countries where there are a lot of people patronizing or using crypto currencies since that's their target market. It won't be easy to target countries which ban the use of crypto currencies.
They should also hire SEO experts once their platform has been launched, though that should after they have improved their website and platform and make it marketable.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

"gaming incentivized by possible profits all upgrades and all gaming economy is done in SCE tokens which will bring profits to players who invest their time and develop themselves in our games we will make few games and first one to come will be Smart City Eco game web browser game simulating the virtual economy and virtual war between the regions" -SmartCityEco Whitepaper

Can you please elaborate it more?? I don't get any point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: