Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

In Smart City Eco your tokens that you will be spend in our project will not be wasted
because I will assure to you that this platform are great and better beacuse it is the solution to the problems in online marketing and online gaming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

In Smart City Eco your tokens that you will be spend in our project will not be wasted
because I will assure to you that this platform are great and better beacuse it is the solution to the problems in online marketing and online gaming.

Wow! This is really nice! A very convenient platform with everything on it then it is hassle-free since every transaction can be done thru tokens. I cannot wait to see the first phase of their platform. Smart City Eco team really did a good job in conceptualizing this project since it will cater all the needs of the people.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

Smart City Eco is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money,
because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it is the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

I'm sure you will find the article useful as an introduction to Smart City Eco.

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

Digging into the title of the article, i'd say it is really bold of Smart City Eco, building a virtual world ain't that easy.

A virtual world would mean getting all the people, societies and institutions connected, on a global scale where their virtual needs are addressed.

But looking on how they mentioned utilizing existing markets and industries and not simply relying on their own resources, perhaps we can see a good development as their ICO progress.

Hoping to get updated as they tap markets and industries along the way.

Our progress is always open from the start and will remain the same in the future Smart City Eco needs support now
we already have offers for many great deals and exchanges listings we wont mention which one are they
but one is in first 40 on coinmarketcap and second is not so good but also have 5+million dollars of daily
liquidity and both listings cost under 100k $ !!!

And those offers are legit!

Most projects sell the story but its very easy to do the whole campaign when u have the strong buying power
who ever wants to support smart city eco can join us on telegram and talk with our team and
find out what needs to be done we can traded on 3 exchanges(wavesDEX +2 other) very soon even before the end of the ico
if we get the support of the public, you can be as investor and feel like part of the team if u join and support
our project we always share all the information and people do not appreciate that now, they like to invest in hype
projects just for potential fast buck and to leave the hot potato tokens in the hands of some naive investor just until his price
drops after some time, nobody here is anymore trying to build a product that will create a value and when they do that
they go out and make new projects to sell more tokens. We have created just enough large number of tokens and put the right price on it
our expertise is economics  on the first place and we know how to setup great economic structure needed for the project
which will allow us to focus solely on Smart City Eco and focus on developing only project and not make other projects while
your first project is not completed.

We call out now everyone who is interested in potential investment in our project come join us and talk with us in telegram
Smart City Eco can go to moon with your help very soon, our first goals from now on is to collect more funds and to get listed on
other exchanges which will bring the needed liquidity for our tokens, circulating supply also wont be so high.

Everyone can see we offered a real solution for the problems, we are working on the project with fire and drive
this is the call out for all potential investors who have their doubts come and talk with us and see what solutions
we have all the answers you can get on our telegram channel and to judge for them self are we serious or not!

https://t.me/smartcityecoico
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

The platform of Smart City Eco provides a solution to those unemployed people and also to provide solution for people looking to hire someone to finish
they work that they don't like to do or have no skills and knowledge in the work they applied.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

I'm sure you will find the article useful as an introduction to Smart City Eco.

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

Digging into the title of the article, i'd say it is really bold of Smart City Eco, building a virtual world ain't that easy.

A virtual world would mean getting all the people, societies and institutions connected, on a global scale where their virtual needs are addressed.

But looking on how they mentioned utilizing existing markets and industries and not simply relying on their own resources, perhaps we can see a good development as their ICO progress.

Hoping to get updated as they tap markets and industries along the way.

Our progress is always open from the start and will remain the same in the future Smart City Eco needs support now
we already have offers for many great deals and exchanges listings we wont mention which one are they
but one is in first 40 on coinmarketcap and second is not so good but also have 5+million dollars of daily
liquidity and both listings cost under 100k $ !!!

And those offers are legit!

Most projects sell the story but its very easy to do the whole campaign when u have the strong buying power
who ever wants to support smart city eco can join us on telegram and talk with our team and
find out what needs to be done we can traded on 3 exchanges(wavesDEX +2 other) very soon even before the end of the ico
if we get the support of the public, you can be as investor and feel like part of the team if u join and support
our project we always share all the information and people do not appreciate that now, they like to invest in hype
projects just for potential fast buck and to leave the hot potato tokens in the hands of some naive investor just until his price
drops after some time, nobody here is anymore trying to build a product that will create a value and when they do that
they go out and make new projects to sell more tokens. We have created just enough large number of tokens and put the right price on it
our expertise is economics  on the first place and we know how to setup great economic structure needed for the project
which will allow us to focus solely on Smart City Eco and focus on developing only project and not make other projects while
your first project is not completed.

We call out now everyone who is interested in potential investment in our project come join us and talk with us in telegram
Smart City Eco can go to moon with your help very soon, our first goals from now on is to collect more funds and to get listed on
other exchanges which will bring the needed liquidity for our tokens, circulating supply also wont be so high.

Everyone can see we offered a real solution for the problems, we are working on the project with fire and drive
this is the call out for all potential investors who have their doubts come and talk with us and see what solutions
we have all the answers you can get on our telegram channel and to judge for them self are we serious or not!

https://t.me/smartcityecoico

I am very sure that investors will come. With your great project, I think no one will hesitate to invest on it. I think this is the first one to offer everything that on a single platform. We are hoping the very best for this project to succeed. Smart City Eco project is really a real solution to the said problems. Let us continue on supporting this project!
insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose? ... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose? ... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.

what is your native language ? We are making new translations in our bounty campaign now. let us now what is your language so we can make the translation better and more understandable.
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

what is your native language ? We are making new translations in our bounty campaign now. let us now what is your language so we can make the translation better and more understandable.

Yow community manager do you have any Discord or telegram channel that we can subscribe on to see what's the current news or announcement about your project? If you have one please can you link it to us, I know many of us supporter of this project are watching how this project grow to see its progress and success.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

When i went through scanning your white paper, i was a little bit skeptic and doubtful on your concept but not until i went through it totally and understood it word by word. You’ve just seen the reality of life in cryptocurrency world which i think what pushed you to have all these ideas.

Same here glorious04. They are just being realistic in this project. Meetig exactly what people need. Their thread and their whitepaper may look simple but it has substance. They are actually direct to the point, not making flowery words and too good to be true promises. What i like the most here is the value they will be making for their tokens. The uses. It is true most of ICO tokens nowadays has no other use aside from trading and then they die as time passes by. Good luck Smart City Eco.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

When i went through scanning your white paper, i was a little bit skeptic and doubtful on your concept but not until i went through it totally and understood it word by word. You’ve just seen the reality of life in cryptocurrency world which i think what pushed you to have all these ideas.

Same here glorious04. They are just being realistic in this project. Meetig exactly what people need. Their thread and their whitepaper may look simple but it has substance. They are actually direct to the point, not making flowery words and too good to be true promises. What i like the most here is the value they will be making for their tokens. The uses. It is true most of ICO tokens nowadays has no other use aside from trading and then they die as time passes by. Good luck Smart City Eco.

Still simplicity is the best. You caught my heart Smart City Eco. I like simple and direct to the point. Their whitepaper actually is not difficult to understand. Their concepts are there highlighted even. What i like here is they will be encouraging big investors from China that will be selling cheap electronic products to be paid in SCE token. Ya you’re right lionheart78, if this market will be big and the platform as a whole will be working, their tokens will have the chance to grow in value as well.

Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

What’s the difference of it’s online shopping area on Lazada, Amazon and Ebay??
Beside of using SCE Token on paying off the goods or product, what’s the other special feature in terms of online selling and shopping??

I completely agree on what you are trying to say chimecho, Will they be able to partner with this online shopping company or they will make their own online shopping platform where they can fully buy and sell products online using your SCE tokens?
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Still simplicity is the best. You caught my heart Smart City Eco. I like simple and direct to the point. Their whitepaper actually is not difficult to understand. Their concepts are there highlighted even. What i like here is they will be encouraging big investors from China that will be selling cheap electronic products to be paid in SCE token. Ya you’re right lionheart78, if this market will be big and the platform as a whole will be working, their tokens will have the chance to grow in value as well.

What I like here most is the solution they’ve stated is problem number one. Most tokens have no other usage aside from trading in exchanges. They are called currency but you cannot really use them to pay for your daily expenses unless you convert them into cash and the process in converting them into cash will cost you also money. I can relate to this problem because I am experiencing this.
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

What I like here most is the solution they’ve stated is problem number one. Most tokens have no other usage aside from trading in exchanges. They are called currency but you cannot really use them to pay for your daily expenses unless you convert them into cash and the process in converting them into cash will cost you also money. I can relate to this problem because I am experiencing this.
Yes. They will be bringing Chinese sellers into the platform to partner with them, this is a good news. Though not many of us really trust Chinese products but we must admit that not all china-made products are not good. Even branded products now are being mAnufactured in China. Leading brands like Apple, Dell, Samsung, Levi’s, converse and other leading products in the market now are manufactured n China and still people trust these brands.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

You are right on that. But being ambitious for me is a good thing. They like to think big and definitely like to make it big too. Their goals can be achieve, it might take a long process but I am positive with SCE.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

You bet! It doesn’t offer something new but what it offers is convenience, because it is a one stop shop, SCE is targeting 4 industries. Online shop, job portal, gaming and gambling. I hope that it will catch the attention of many investors.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

BOOM EXACTLY YOU GOT THE POINT CONGRATS !!!
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

Yow community manager do you have any Discord or telegram channel that we can subscribe on to see what's the current news or announcement about your project? If you have one please can you link it to us, I know many of us supporter of this project are watching how this project grow to see its progress and success.

https://t.me/smartcityecoico  you are welcome to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: