Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:34:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60743 times)
Harsh5515

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Your team is very good and your project very awsome
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.
Those sub sections? They are already existing all over the internet, they would just have to get inspiration on those already existing platforms and make it their own, so, they just need to get a good dev team.
Inspiration huh? More like new platforms will just have to copy and paste the ideas and change the formatting and lay out and voila! Well, better if it comes from multiple platforms, they can get all the good ideas from them and put it all together.

Lets not judge it immediately until it is not done yet their project campaign. Besides we didn't  know what's  in the mind of others here,

actually when I read their WP there are some of their goal was quite good actually like in WP their idea is based on online economy, solution

for problems seen by the project creator. We want to start and develop a project, a one stop shop for all online economy a virtual world

backed by SCE token and by people. We want to provide people solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people looking to hire

someone to finish some work they don't want to do or have no knowledge to finish it.

I'm always having thoughts on one stop shop online.. i just think there is to much goig on and must go on on this kind of approach, i still believe that focusing on single matter then gradually expanding is still the best way to make sure that everything is being handled well.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

I'm sure you will find the article useful as an introduction to Smart City Eco.

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

Hello ELYCOINZ thank you for sharing the link..

I  caught my attention on this

"Already with a live pre ICO, the Smart City Eco team, headed by CEO, Slobodan Culum, is asking investors to
 ‘join its vision’ of a decentralized marketplace, offering e-consumers a multitude of facilities from online games, shopping,
gambling and job services to create its own eco-system."

When i read this, I am quite interesting but i have question i thought of about GAMBLING many youth using internet especially I have a child, how can SMART CITY ECO to protect this site that will not be access them?

They say in their white paper gaming needs to be incentivized there is no purpose for playing and just paying for upgrades with no possibility of return of investment...yes..it's true all gambling game has no return of investment you always lose anyone cannot win on any kind of gambling, then what can you be able to help /support us to have a job.

There is actually money in gaming, i know some people who has been playing a lot of online games, they are actually earning something out of this. Some one i know is sometimes selling his account on a certain game for cash, sometimes he also sells high armours of character in the game. so developing a good game can not be said that is not profitable.
umairjanjua

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Hello SmartCityEco team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

Hello ELYCOINZ thank you for sharing the link..

I  caught my attention on this

"Already with a live pre ICO, the Smart City Eco team, headed by CEO, Slobodan Culum, is asking investors to
 ‘join its vision’ of a decentralized marketplace, offering e-consumers a multitude of facilities from online games, shopping,
gambling and job services to create its own eco-system."

When i read this, I am quite interesting but i have question i thought of about GAMBLING many youth using internet especially I have a child, how can SMART CITY ECO to protect this site that will not be access them?

They say in their white paper gaming needs to be incentivized there is no purpose for playing and just paying for upgrades with no possibility of return of investment...yes..it's true all gambling game has no return of investment you always lose anyone cannot win on any kind of gambling, then what can you be able to help /support us to have a job.

There is actually money in gaming, i know some people who has been playing a lot of online games, they are actually earning something out of this. Some one i know is sometimes selling his account on a certain game for cash, sometimes he also sells high armours of character in the game. so developing a good game can not be said that is not profitable.

This project is too diversified, decentralized marketplace, online games, shopping, gambling and job services, all these are broad range of fields that must each be given enough time and focus to grow, how can smart city monitor all these fields that they are trying to build?
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Hello everyone!

A key objective of the Smart City Eco vision is  recruitment, where employees will get paid in SCE tokens. Cryptocurrency is known very being very volatile, when you say you are going to use SCE as a form of salary, this would mean that employees will have a volatile salary too and i don't think it's good. maybe SCE price should be established first before using it as a form of payment for employees salary.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.
Yes i fee you bro, im a gamer too before but not now... And when i realized how much time and money I've spent with every different games that i play and i have regret to the point that it was all for fun and nothing else more...  Now that there's a Smart City that want to give all gamer's an incentives or rewards for any players who will play their games and be the best from it and i think i want to play again because now it's not only for fun but have something in return...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
You have a point on what you said, it's like delivery of food to your house when you are hungry but don't want to go outside... Smart city eco platform its like they have everything we need in one place, all we need is to buy SCE token from them and we have plenty of choices to use it in different sections/needs...
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I do a research about this Smart City Eco project.

How can you say your cold storage offline wallet facility for tokens ensures they are safe from potential hacking and

the decentralized exchange and the lists of your objectives to allows for a multitude of currencies to be used,

including fiat currencies, can you please elaborate us?

also, im hesitant with this project when i first saw it because creating a real smart city is too tedious. entails a lot of effort, money and so on. the feasibility is fine but it would take a lot of big whales to fund this project. and your roi will not be seen for at least couple of years or so

For start we will use the waves wallet solution, we have planned to build  a wallet for the users of the platform but we will try to focus on implementing more important
factors for the start and that are the basics and the bone industries which need most of work with partnering up and building business...

We think now its better to use already provided solutions which has been proven and as we said we will always look to use strategic partners
we plan to build a very wide platform divided in several sectors and we think partnering up and focusing on more important issues on the start will be the key for success.

We plan to use a solution which will enable users to store their tokens and control their keys and that is waves wallet as partner solution also with built in exchange,
we will just show the balance of the user account and update the balances when transactions happen, money will be stored in offline accounts controlled by the company and when money is
withdrawn to outside of the platform we will payout the users using the multiple accounts that will use for that purpose alone.

That alone is the job for several people and we will organize a strong financial department of the company when we come to that level.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

You have a point on what you said, it's like delivery of food to your house when you are hungry but don't want to go outside... Smart city eco platform its like they have everything we need in one place, all we need is to buy SCE token from them and we have plenty of choices to use it in different sections/needs...
What goods are available to buy at smart city, are they selling everything same in the shopping mall or dept store etc..? Because when i read their WP they said their focus is in mining equipment and software goods from Chinese seller, hope they'll have variety of products to choose from clothes to appliances to gadets but not made from china...
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

'Multi currency wallet that will provide safe storage of tokens and most popular cryptocurrencies
100% safe impossible to hack money controlled by user"

I read this in your WHITE PAPER what assurance you give us that is a 100% safe cause many people experiencing
fraudulent or dis honest people.

For now best solution is to use already made solutions and focus on more important issues
user has the complete control of the funds using the waves wallet solution and
also built in exchange so its all in one solution made by waves.

Our first goals were to make a platform with the wallet built in
but we wont waste any time by building something that is already good and that wont bring any
 special benefits to the platform that can already be made by implementing already made solutions
and making smart solutions to save money and to get most efficient solution possible and by that
we will save a lot of time that was originally planned that is needed for building of this project.

Our announced wallet will be developed when we have test platform up and running.  

Our tactic will be to find best solution at the best time and to find reliable partners
that will be implemented into our platform either as a salesman, employer,
we also have similar plans for gambling platform, all being said all solutions
are made for the faster integration and the realization time of this project.

That is one of many reasons why we use waves for this because it has provided
smart solutions for blockchain economy Smiley

We focus on online economy solutions and we will keep it that way
we do not want to change something that already works perfect.

And combining good solutions and partnering will be the key for the success.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:41 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 12:59:08 PM by smartcityecoio123

That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
What goods are available to buy at smart city, are they selling everything same in the shopping mall or dept store etc..? Because when i read their WP they said their focus is in mining equipment and software goods from Chinese seller, hope they'll have variety of products to choose from clothes to appliances to gadets but not made from china...

Hello that will be the first goals we have already approached some existing online businesses from Balkan area
telling them our solution would give them access to the global market and using blockchain technology is
the future of running the traditional business.

I am more then confident to say that knowing Balkan area mentality we will not have any troubles
finding the partners once we have sucessfuly finished the ICO phase, there is more then plenty people
that would love the opportunity not just from Balkan but from China, and other markets to tap into
global market and increase the revenue they make from sales.

We will take no fees from sellers who want to get listed on our platform and we will look to incentivize
them in order to build a base and logic on which they will choose to get listed on our site
and sell their products, after some period much lower fees will be changed in SCE tokens
and our platform will start making its own revenue from which we will probably burn part of the tokens
and look to make number of tokens in circulation smaller as time goes...

We will focus on everyday goods like shoes, t-shirts, mining equipment, mobile phones, watched, sunglasses
everything u would expect to buy on some popular sites for online shopping
we will not focus on delivering food but maybe some day Cheesy
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

The effect of the SCE Project will be a major change in terms of accessibility and convenience because of the integrated services it can offer. Everything will be faster and easier, especially getting money.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Why you don't have any signature campaigns? Do you add some bounty campaigns in the future? I hope it will because every projects need to have many supporters so that, your words will spread well. I am waiting for the future updates. And another thing, I hope you will divide your ANN to your Airdrops and bounty thread because it will mess here.
I don't know why they don't have signature campaigns or social campaigns  but as far as I know, it will help to boost the project specially if they are not yet popular. Airdrops is good but the team should not limit the possibility that they will get investors from the promotion of many hunters also. I like the concept of this project, I think they should not depend to the capability that their project will bring but they need to focus on marketing side of this project.
Bounbeauproofpor

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

You must to add token details to let participants to join the business!
Khayem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

'Multi currency wallet that will provide safe storage of tokens and most popular cryptocurrencies
100% safe impossible to hack money controlled by user"

I read this in your WHITE PAPER what assurance you give us that is a 100% safe cause many people experiencing
fraudulent or dis honest people.

I appreciate the purpose and the potential of this Project but how can you say it's "Impossible" to hack. You may present it as a possibility but how far you can it take in reality. I mean people will be risking almost every aspect of their livelihood on this project if this pushes off.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.
Yes i certainly agree wirh you, besides the idea also of playing gamble is just to kill the free time you jad, but with this aside from killinh the time and your boredom, you are actually earning at the same time, so who wouldn't prefer this kind of platform right? This project has the potential to be auccessful also.
Are you a gambler also? Gambling and games kill time of the people. These two hobbies are good to consume our leisure time but if we are not earning into it, its useless. Remember, this are just a temporary desire of our body but we need to do is to work. I hope this simple rewards will help us to make money even in a little thing.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

Yes i certainly agree wirh you, besides the idea also of playing gamble is just to kill the free time you jad, but with this aside from killinh the time and your boredom, you are actually earning at the same time, so who wouldn't prefer this kind of platform right? This project has the potential to be auccessful also.
Are you a gambler also? Gambling and games kill time of the people. These two hobbies are good to consume our leisure time but if we are not earning into it, its useless. Remember, this are just a temporary desire of our body but we need to do is to work. I hope this simple rewards will help us to make money even in a little thing.
Is gambling really a essential part of this project? The project would still be well off even without the gambling industry in it. It would be great if there are regulations set when gambling in SCE. It'll be bad if this project would affect people negatively.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
problems our idea creator sees in online economy...
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
solutions for all problems our idea creator saw in online economy world.
We have provided solution and in our platform solved supply and demand problem
so our economy will be healthy always and as time progreses 
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
but nobody watches more then 3 minutes Smiley
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city
which we will upgrade to serve all needs of our online citizens.

If u have extra questions feel free to ask, all the best.

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

As I see it you try to include almost everything into your project. Will you be building several platforms at the same time and integrate them into an app or website dedicated for Smart City Eco? I'm still going over with the whitepaper and try to understand what you guys has to offer. I will review the whitepaper first before asking more questions.
I also recognize it. This project is not just a single platform but they integrated a lot inside their bucks. Multiple purpose in a single project. The question is, how does smart city eco will assure us that their whitepaper will work in the future? I hope that what they indicated in their whitepaper will be executed as what they showed in their roadmap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: