Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin  (Read 357940 times)
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I think Ethereum is the first thought to be the next Bitcoin, now Litecoin, rumors like this do not seem to last long

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I think Ethereum is the first thought to be the next Bitcoin, now Litecoin, rumors like this do not seem to last long
Yes agree, ethereum is more promising than litecoin, there are currently hundreds of tokens that use ethereum and marketcap ethereum faster than any other coin, and if this year the development of ethereum price like 2017 then next year will beat bitcoin.

great
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Bitcoin is always the best Cryptocurrency. It's always in the top even if the marketcap of other altcoins will surpass bitcoin. Litecoin is next to Bitcoin in terms of Lightning network. Bitcoin is very popular. I guess you should have a deep research.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Most likely this is a usual rumor, this outcome is unlikely, there were many different clones of bitcoins, but not one did not approach bitcoin's success, LTC is an active prospect, but I do not think that it will be able to bypass bitcoins. They have weak marketing, a questionable roadmap. And besides, there are more promising coins, the same Ethereum or Zcash. And do not believe in rumors.  Smiley
ramdav

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Could it be, sure. Will it, you never know.
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

Any cryptocurrency can surpass bitcoin in the future. If we are talking about Litecoin, this crypto is in the fifth rank in most market cap. (coincapmarket.com) But there are always so many cryptocurrencies that may surpass Litecoin and bitcoin. Here are the list of others: Ethereum, Ripple, BTC Cash, Cardano, Stellar, NEO, EOS, IOTA, Dash, Nem, Monero, Lisk and Ethereum Classic. They are on the top 15 of cryptocurrency that we have.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Litecoin is rising again and is now about $230, the increase is initiated by the introduction of LitePay on February 26th. Litecoin can be used as a real currency, even if merchants don't have Litecoins themselves. That would make Litecoin a better currency than Bitcoin, because of the faster and cheaper transactions.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

It's very impossible to happen,there are still more altcoin in the market that is better than litecoin,so don't tell that litecoin will be next to bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I am not sure what made you think that litecoin will be the next coin that could boom when the owner or the developer who came out with litecoin sold all of its coins,i do not understand what made you think like that,litecoin came up with litepay which helped everyone to pay for micro transactions but nothing can challenge bitcoin as it will come up with its own micro payment solution soon,if you know that the transaction charges are much low right now and it will help in micro transaction in the future.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

For me litecoin is just the first branch coin of bitcoin. It does not handle the large volume of transactions handled by bitcoin every day. Previously largely supported by china holders. Not even 20% of people know about bitcoin. Throughout the world, if it has a large capacity then it will replace bitcoin at this point and it is difficult for litecoin to gain the trust as bitcoin does. Cool
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

I don`t believe that ltc will be the next bitcoin because ltc has just one strength which is fast transactions but btc is the leader of all currencies and a must for trade and with just one upgrade btc can take the best strength of ltc
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

On what basis do people make such assumption. Bitcoins is king and can never be overtaken. If there is any coins that can overtake bitcoins then I think it is Ethereum or ripple rather. They have more potential than litecoins.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Bitcoin is always the best Cryptocurrency. It's always in the top even if the marketcap of other altcoins will surpass bitcoin. Litecoin is next to Bitcoin in terms of Lightning network. Bitcoin is very popular. I guess you should have a deep research.

Yes, i agree. Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that has a slow development and i guess that the Litecoin prices wont survive anymore because of the people who created it has no plans for it. I guess that it wont be like bitcoin. Ethereum is better than Litecoin and im really sure that Ethereum has the chances to be like Bitcoin. This is just a prediction. It depends on you if you will agree on me, or not.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

There's no next. If you believe people who push altcoins as the new BTc take a look at the charts. When BTC was in trouble because of bans or rumors about being pumped by tether all altcoins lost value. If they were going down much slower than BTC that might actually have a meaning, but most of them did it much faster. Like XRP, it went down like a rock when BTC started to correct. That's what all this pumping and talking about a new king comes down to.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

I do not believe in a rumor. and also about the next bitcoin is litecoin. why?

because I see LTC has a slow development, and also has no plan, so when bitcoin down, LTC prices can not survive, even down as well.

and when compared to the NEO, I prefer NEO or ZCash rather than LTC.

Very true. For me i even believe more in bitcoin cash. I believe it will go very far
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I dont think so the litecoin will become next bitcoin if the bitcoin die in the future.  Because for me and I think most of the percentage of the people here in cryptocurrency world the next bitcoin is ethereum because as of now most of the new ICO they're based on the ethereum

But everything is possible to happen maybe your right that litecoin become next bitcoin but I will sure to you ethereum is better than litecoin.  Ethereum is qualified to become bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

Litecoin is considered the silver in relation to Bitcoin (gold). As I know, silver doesn't turn into gold.  Cheesy

Bitcoin will continue ruling Crypto-Currency world for a long time yet. There isn't any chance for an AltCoin to take the podium this year, next year or in few years. No one is more trusted than Bitcoin on this world, the original Crypto-Currency among all of them. Litecoin is a very nice currency and has the sympathy of many enthusiasts, but it will continue being a secondary AltCoin...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wizzyvine

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

Bitcoin is good, Litecoin is also good but Ethereum will overtake them all. This is because there are no transaction fees using Ethereum wallets. Have you also noticed that 80% of upcoming altcoins called ICOs are Ethereum based? Also take note Of the price charts of recent, see the competition between BTC and ETH.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

I think that altcoin may be followed by bitcoin not Litecoin but Ethereum. Although LTC is very good, ETH still has the potential to grow stronger. ETH is altcoin has the most practical applications in the cryptocurrency market, which shows the huge role of ETH in the world market. LTC is still a very good altcoin for long term investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:51 AM

What does it mean the second Bitcoin? As for me it is Ethereum the second most powerful cryptocurrency in the world. Litecoin is serious project too but it is not overcoming Ethereum. I buy ETH coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: