Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin  (Read 357950 times)
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1028

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

I think yes, because I see Litecoin is very strong and therefore I believe Litecoin price will increase very high.

It's really really hard for Litecoin to cross Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is more stronger than Litecoin. Litecoin price may increase high...but remember that Bitcoin price will increase the highest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

quite impossible if the possibility of this happening. Although litecoin is also an old crypto and the possible emergence in order to cover the shortage of bitcoin yet to be further bitcoin is also very difficult. Thus the more likely approach is litecoin than the ethereum has greater potential.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Not at all. Litecoin is a good coin by its own right but really that does not make it bitcoin good really. There are other coins out there that can start to compare to being the next bitcoin but that is coins like monero, not litecoin. Litecoin should just work on carving out a niche for itself in the crypto market and focus on that
alice.smith38

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

Actually I don't believe them.where people tell him bitcoin is next litcoin?? You can explain here your proof post.you know bitcoin about? How it possible? bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin will never litcoin.it is true in my opinion.
trexbtc

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

I do not see the potential in this coin, it largely copies bitcoin. It does not have anything unique, so the price will not be great.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

No one can predict anything without doing deep analysis. Don't believe any rumors unless you see proper fact based analysis. because some peoples are telling something to promote their self in this crypto field.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I am very sure if at any time there is no single coin that can replace Bitcoin position. Although Litecoin is one of the best Altcoin Bitcoin is also difficult to replace. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin every year must always go up many times over. So I really believe that Litecoin is not the next Bitcoin.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I don't believe with the news. bertita only to raise prices litecoin. still a lot of good addition litecoin like ethereum, bitcoincash and ripple that has a large volume.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Where do you think Bitcoin will go? Don’t tell me about its complete failure. I know that it is untrue.  I believe in Bitcoin and keep its coins and millions of others are fans of Bitcoin like I am. It wouldn’t disappear.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Rumors are the worst thing to pay attention to.
You should be paying attention to facts and data instead.

Everyone is looking for the "next btc" but the future will not be so dramatic.
REalistically, the more likely scenario is that there will be three or four coins that have around the equal weight of the crypto market's value rather than one dominating coin.
Not that exciting yeah?

Just as the dot.com bubble burst with three to four companies emerging as "victors" so will be the case for crypto.

After this year's crashes and bearish trends, I really feel like the crypto market has matured and investors have grown up.
The next dominating coins will not be speculative ones, but companies with real use cases and established products.
Unfortunately, although ltc is one of the better coins out there, it doesn't have much functionality especially when compared to eth.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

I think it's time people stop dreaming about Litecoin becoming the next Bitcoin. The days of Litecoin are numbered and there is nothing that can save it from going obsolete. Also its lead dev has almost abandoned the project. Plus coins with zero fees and instant transactions are going to beat it badly.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

I think yes, because I see Litecoin is very strong and therefore I believe Litecoin price will increase very high.
I dont agree, because Ethereum is the next to Bitcoin not Litecoin, ETH is still the best to all altcoin and second to the the best crypto so far, and i believe it will remain great altcoin even its not good right now. I still believe to it because this altcoin have potential and possible to increase its value even more once the market is started to rise. Also Ethereum is the altcoin that only be next to Bitcoin because its become popular and many people are interested to it.
There is not going to be another bitcoin, even if the development of another coin goes all right, an altcoin will never surpass bitcoin because the trust the community has in the code, the project, the current developers and satoshi will never be surpassed by any other coin and as we know one of the most important aspects of any currency is the trust, if a currency doesn't have the trust of the people eventually losses its function as a currency.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

no, bitcoin will forever be on the top. If litecoin is the silver then the bitcoin is the gold. The total market value of Litecoin is currently lower: $18 billion to Bitcoin’s $291 billion.
Litecoin is experiencing an ever-increasing development and gives the impression as a coin that is very capable to develop even better. with this development being able to bring Litecoin into a precious coin in the future. but indeed for this Litecoin keep trying to be the next coin for Bitcoin.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

Litecoin is an important system that needs to be widespread as a payment system. If Litecoin goes to the lightning network, the price will go up too much. It can rise with Btc.
asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

I do not think so, and I'm not sure litecoin can easily get rid of ethereum just under bitcoin to replace bitcoin. It seemed so impossible. Until now litecoin is still a coin that struggles to keep growing, its popularity and quality are also not as good as ethereum and bitcoin. So, I do not believe those rumors.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

This is certainly not true. I think that Ltc has copied Bitcoin. All of it is valuable, but its value will not exceed Bitcoin.
LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Litecoin main advantage is his early releasing. He just jumped on the Bitcoin wave and is still there.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

No, historically Litecoin was the second cryptocurrency and now this coins is slowly dying, and why? Because probably it is not a good cryptocurrency for investors.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

I would rather agree with Ethereum as the next bitcoin. When compared it seems Ethereum more have a better price and more stable.
But everyone has faith in each coin, and believes the coin will surpass the bitcoin.
pholenden.145

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Impossible. Litecoin could not be the next Bitcoin. Not now or later. There are still other potentially potent coins besides litecoins. Maybe BCh or ETH. But I still do not believe they can be the next Bitcoin. I remain confident that Bitcoin will not be replaced. As long as cryptocurrency still exists, Bitcoin will remain the king of all coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: