Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2092 times)
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Bounties are a good way to earn cryptocurrency by partaking in activities that spreads the word of the actual ICO. Unlike airdrops (free coins) you need to do things like: Add a signature to your profile and post often, create information on webpages, youtube, etc; tweet information about the cryptocurrency, partake in their telegram, and the list goes on.. You can expect to pick up coins by doing more and more. For example, Im partaking in Darico's ICO and they're offering 250,000 coins over 3 months. 1 DRC = 1USD. 40% of this bounty is in the signature campaign. I receive stakes each week for being a Member. Newbies cant partake, legendary members receive bigger stakes. probably best you start to post here often to upgrade your member rank to receive a bigger stake each week (more coins). Each bounty will give you different amounts of coins and their value will differ. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829666.0  is the link for Darico's bounty. It's written well and you can see the speadsheet and how they update it weekly. Picking a good bounty is key- so do your homework first! Good luck

Thanks a lot. How do they track our campaign ? otherwise how we prove and claim coins?

You need to add retweet links are added to their bounty page, they will check your signature and each post every week, you add you YouTube link to their submission page and they will judge your post accordingly. They do this on a weekly basis

capsicumpepper

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

The stakes gained after the bounty campaign ends (campaign and social media signatures) of altcoin will be accumulated by the manager and the developer, then we just wait for the ICO of the altcoin we have campaigned for.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

I've been doing bounty campaigns for almost half a year and I can say that I already make a good money out of it especially if you hold your tokens for a longer time. Like what i did in oyster protocol where I only earn less number of tokens than the others. By holding it until now since I receivedy bounty it even reaches 4 dollars per token (2nd week of january)  So I can say it definitely pays out if you have heart to hold it for a longer time.
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Really appreciate for lot of useful info you'll provided. As a jr. Memember I'm eligible for only Daneel signature campaign as of now, not sure  any other campaigns out there allows us.

To participate in signature campaign, what should I do? Just adding their signature to my profile on this forum alone enough?  what else I should be doing?

Also, how to add signature to profile here? Sorry for asking v basic qns here.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

You have started well by being a member of this forum bitcointalk.org. Then go down to Alternate cryptocurrency section and in the board go to the childboard, market section and click it to open to Bounty section. Click to open any of the frames in bounty section to view and worked on any project. The way to know a good project  is to do a research and confirm that the project has a product attached to the crowd fund. Thr product must be such that will solve a human needs and the members of the team and their relevant experience. 
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

The bounty company is something through which people who conduct ICO can advertise their project. People engaged in bounty, use social networks to spread information about ICO, to interest other people for investment. There are different types of bounty companies: Signature Campaign, Translation Campaign, Twitter and Facebook Campaign, and so on. For each company, a certain percentage of the total amount allocated for bounty is allocated. In reward for work, people get steaks, with the help of which, coins are distributed. This is a bit of information: D

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

I think this event will be closed, because a lot of people with very large dengas and I think this is a real event that will become something very global.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project.

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

that depends on each campaign. Just go and study some to learn more. In general you can earn decent amount of tokens if choosing the right one as generally speaking people are not able to meet the basic rules of campaign so not many of them are left for rewards.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Anyone can participate in Bounty Campaign for earn to different alt coin.But you must be follow in forum rules otherwise anytime you will be banned permanently.I think bounty campaign is great opportunity to earn more money.There are a lot of bounty campaign coming in every single day.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

bounty companies is a good way to get to know the world of cybercriminals and get their first tokens without investing heavily. however, when choosing a bounty you need to carefully choose the project because now broke a lot of crooks who will not pay a penny for the work you have done
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Anyone can participate in Bounty Campaign for earn to different alt coin.But you must be follow in forum rules otherwise anytime you will be banned permanently.I think bounty campaign is great opportunity to earn more money.There are a lot of bounty campaign coming in every single day.
True, most important not to break the rules in this forum. you can go to the bounty section and register one of the bounty campaigns you want, very easy and simple. rewards will be given at the end of the campaign through your wallet
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Promotion is something that we all can benefit. There is no time limit, if we want to do promotional work, then they have to have a rule of principle that they must be followed, When the work is done, they have done some tokens for this work, when it comes to the crypto market, it is necessary to trade. However, there is a need to have a specific time for this.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

I participated in bounty 6 month ago, and first of all you should have MEW wallet,twiiter and Facebook account and bitcointalk account(with you already have),check with team support project,wich capa for ICO,how money will spent for bounty

helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

Do you know about crypto lotteries like Lucky Token?
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:44:34 PM by kendra1107

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

First, go to the Economy board of this forum and click Marketplace,  then click services. Browse and choose the project you think fits you. You can also click Marketplace (Altcoins)  under the Alternate Cryptocurrencies board and then click on Bounties (Altcoins). Browse and choose just the same. Or you can join CryptoVenture's telegram to get some latest feeds on ICO's.

Participants are required to submit/give his wallet address for tokens to be credited after the ICO.

Tokens are determined basing from the # of stakes each participant accumulates at the end of the ICO. Other factors to consider are the amount of bounty pool allocated for that campaign and the # of participants who have successfully completed the campaign.

A good "campaigner" as you put it, should make quality-constructive posts. No spamming! No none sense!

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

I think all the suggestion is there so , what would you do is to find good bounty to paY your token and be careful to choose.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Bounty campaign is where bounty campaign participants work to advertise a project and get paid. You will earn token/coin depend on the bounty pool, your rank if you join signature campaign, your follower if you join twitter campaign, your friends if you join facebook campaign and depend on your work. A project need people to help them spread words about it and bounty campaign participants get token/coin as payment.
Right. Your comments are simple and accurate. I have more ideas for you to participate in the bounty project that should study carefully the ICO project you want to participate before applying for the bounty program to increase the rate of reward after you have completed. into the task of the project. You certainly do not want to encounter a fraudulent project and get nothing so good initial project analysis is essential.

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Bounty campaigns are for hardworking people. Bounty campaigns contains tasks that you have to finish or accomplished. Bounty campaign has several kinds, they are signature campaign in which you have to wear their signature and posts quality posts here to get stakes. Facebook and twitter also, blog and video, telegram and others. Rewards are in stake forms and they will calculate tokens at the end of bounty.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

The amount of token that you can get after thw bounty campaign depends on the allocated amount of token in which part of the campaign you join e.g. Signature campaign 20 % and it's not only that it can also depends on how many participants participated on the campaign.

I think you should try joining one as you could earn a huge amount of money through it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: