Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2090 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:31 AM

First you need to join a bounty campaign and choose campaign. There a lot campaign in a project like signature, social media, content creator,etc. The tokens that will receive is depend on stakes and usually signature campaign give huge number of tokens.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

there are various rules in each campaign. social media, signature, content creation, translation and others. all of them have different rules. you can work according to the rules given. and we don't know how many tokens we will get.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:50:40 AM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
Bounty programs can be located on the forum at the altcoins(bounty) section. Identifying the best bounty program comes with expertise in crypto, thus being able to read well the whitepaper, identifying the idea behind the project and analyzing the feasibility of the idea on the market - how well it can attract investors.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:46 AM

There are no clear statistics. The company can pay well and maybe very little. It's hard to get good money now. Need to work hard
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:41 AM

the number of tokens that you get from the campaign bounty depends on the amount of funds allocated by the project concerned, but that needs to be remembered.
the number of campaign participants greatly affects your income, the more participants, the less the distribution of tokens between campaign participants.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:59:14 AM

There are no clear statistics. The company can pay well and maybe very little. It's hard to get good money now. Need to work hard

Getting money is always hard, not only now. Payment of bounty are depend on the amount of participant, your stakes, fund allocation for bounty, amount of token sold at public sale, and many more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

The token is all good depending on the market price, it can also be used to alert the market, if the payment problem at the bounty campaign is late or not the results are also dependent on the shelves of each member like sr member.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

for a long time, I followed Baunty, it was very safe and easy for those who learned it.
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

Participation in the money campaign is usually very good. It helps people gain more experience and learn new things from the crypto market. Get involved in your spare time, you will earn pretty much from it. Go to the Bounties (Altcoins) and find out
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

All approaches with belonging. However, the company's budget and its ranking is the about crucial championing me. Payments are abeyant toward always.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

Hi there!

Bounties are like a job, but more related to advertisement, translation, debugging etc.
If you are good in translating or debugging i suggest you search here on the forum for good bounties.

If you are more heading towards social media bounties, also check out the bounty pagr on this forum, or find your way trough many sites on the internet. For social media tasks its impotant to have alot of followers on the platforms. The more followers the more tokens/stakes you get rewarded!
You do all kinds of things, like retweeting or shares etc even blogs! Also maybe you are great in making videos, than you can sign up for alot of promotion bounty tasks asswell.

As far as rewards go, you should find project you like and pays a good price ( this is ico price not the price at that time ) and you will be fine!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

Joining a bounty campaign is a good idea. You can make money after participating in a bounty campaign and doing simple tasks for it. You don't need to spend money to join a bounty but you will get money.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

The tokens depend solely on the stakes you get through the campaign, and the amount allocated to that single campaign you signed up for, so at the end is the only time you will know for sure how many tokens you will get.
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

There are many criteria for selecting bounty campaigns. They are reported and unconscious. I prefer reporting campaigns. Before joining a bounty campaign, I'll find out what kind of project it is, look at their website, and the whitepapers. I also draw attention to the manager who leads this campaign. Further, if you decide to participate, it is mandatory to familiarize yourself with the GENERAL RULES campaign, because many managers require you to subscribe to a telegram  group or for example to register on the project's website. Also there sometimes write the day of the report. Next, you need to look at the rules of the campaigns that you want to take. And more advice, pay attention. not only on facebook and twitter campaigns, but also on reddit,linkedin or sreemit. There, I think you can earn from a small number of participants.
kzel2226

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

Smiley can you help me how does bounty campaign worked?..
there has have a guide in forum bro you can find it on search botton ithink and read the steps and do the it on your self

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

Bounty campaign is a means of earning cryptocurrency but it all depends on what kind of project your are participating in they determine if you will earn  or not cause some projects could be very useless.Bounty campaign is the real deal
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

We all know that these crypto currencies are now being widely accepted among the millions of people around the world as they are the most profitable and the beneficial investment of all the times and has that potential that it can provide the very good profit in a very short span of time and there are many ways through which one can earn by crypto and one of the best way is the bounty campaign where you do not need to invest or need not to risk your money just work for them and they will pay for your post.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

You can go to the bounty section to find relevant information, and each different project will have different requirements and rewards. This is not fixed. You can choose according to your own abilities.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Signature campaigns bring the biggest profit. The most important thing is to find a good and successful project.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

Signature campaigns bring the biggest profit. The most important thing is to find a good and successful project.
Actually, each campaign has a different prize allocation, and that depends on the allocation set by the manager bounty. To see a good project, we have to do good research on a bounty project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: