Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

i think that you have to study some things about trading or choosing a good coins. then invest some money to experience trading to get lessons for yourself.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

experience does not guarantee will always made profit in crypto trading but i have simple advice for you that buy bitcoin when downtrend happened such as several days ago and do not be a part of panic sell when the price dropped because even though i cannot ensure it but usually the price of bitcoin can recover back so you just have to more patience to wait and if suppose can use your idle money to buy bitcoin
choojoy

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

Hi there, datarius’s got a High Quality Rate https://digrate.com/en/ico/762
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

First you need to understand bitcoin and appreciate it's uniqueness and the problem bitcoin is solving already and it will continue to  solve. Second you need to accept bitcoin as currency of now and the future! Bitcoin is not a hype asset nor some sort of fad! Third you need to get as much bitcoin a you can.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

experience does not guarantee will always made profit in crypto trading but i have simple advice for you that buy bitcoin when downtrend happened such as several days ago and do not be a part of panic sell when the price dropped because even though i cannot ensure it but usually the price of bitcoin can recover back so you just have to more patience to wait and if suppose can use your idle money to buy bitcoin
Trading is unpredictable job that's why there are many chances that you gain or lose a profit in a short period of time. You can also need to control your emotions because there are many possibilities to earn money but lossing it because you don't have enough patience and don't worry if the price would be going down, just look at it a positive trend because it encourages more investors to invest and grow a community that supports the bitcoin.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

more often .. try to first check that you do not rush to regret it later. you can read many of them in furom. About the advice of a new investor, it will help you. thanks a lot.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

You said you were going to invest with bitcoin, then why go with traders. Just the fact that bitcoin is increasing in value dont need any trades.
There will just be a risk in doing so and might end up with a loss. Buy bitcoin with USD or whatever currency you want then HOLD it.
That is all for me. If you are going to trade then pick another coin to buy.
Altcoins fluctuates hard and you can buy a large amount to feel the income.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

If you are a newbie investor, want to invest in Bitcoin, then I advise not to. If you have a lot of money you should invest in cryptos: NEO, ETH, QTUM, LTC, as predicted by the experts that it will be very potent if you hold for at least 6 months. Please join social groups to update your cryptos signals to make the right investment decision.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:50:01 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!

My advice will always be the same. First, make some research about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you should at least know the basic. Second, invest only what you can afford to lose. No need to lend money or sell your properties. Just invest your spare money. Third, before you trade, make sure that you also made some research regarding the coin that you will buy. There are lot of shitcoins in the market. Then, have tons of patience. The cryptomarket is very volatile. Do not get into hype or FUD. Lastly, do not give your passwords and private keys to anyone. There are lots of scammers out there. Do not also click suspicious links. They might be phishing sites. I hope that my advice will help you. Happy Trading!
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

Many thanks in advance!

Im not yet too long investing in cryptos, but Ive learn few thing when buying coins. Before taking a step of buying ,it is a must for us to take a lot of reading and citing reviews about the coin. Don't just put amount to a coin you are really not knowledgeable of, be sure you know why you are doing what you are doing. Better not invest an amount you are not willing to lose. You'll just end up frustrated once you lose something. Another thing is that, you must learn that most coin can be seen its full potential in a long period of time. Coins are usually volatile. Dont keep on looking at the chart it might make you frustrated about the price. Just Hodl!!

Choose a coin having lower value but also lower total circulating supply.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

Many thanks in advance!
Because you say newbie, first you do understand cryptocurrency, see and recognize what causes the bitcoin price to go down or up, look for the best place to buy bitcoin and hold as long as possible then sell when the price is very high. once you understand and have more experience I am sure you will find a good way to make money not just investment but there are many other ways.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

I think the experience also plays an important role in the choices that will be made later, because from experience you will understand that certain price changes you've experienced and you already understand with it, then you do not panic because the price change. for the right time to buy every users of course have their own strategies and sometimes buy when a downtrend might be the right time, but the point I think is to buy when the price has actually stopped going down,
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

Find a legal site and you will purchase BTC now on low price. Wait year and you will receive your profit
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

I believe that before investing your capital, you need to learn how to analyze markets, use technical and fundamental analysis. You should also carefully analyze the technology and the company that are behind the token or coin in which you will invest
You’re right 👉I can’t invest in any token without learning everything about it and also knowing about the company behind. If I can’t find out about the company, then I won’t invest at all, cause it is very risky. Another thing is that one shouldn’t invest all their capital, just invest some and leave the rest. Even a good company can turn out to be scam tomorrow or maybe face a problem that will cause them to breakdown.
phucngungoc

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Being an investor you must have a stable mental and emotional, because in an investment you can just have a profit and loss, you must also be able to take the right decision, because all of that key to avoid loss. If your country has banned crypto currency then the best you can do is to use a VPN of a country that can trade bitcoin and purchase it and leave it for a year or two, when you want to sell it  back you use the same vpn to access it and sell
@Mhaiang

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

more often .. try to first check that you do not rush to regret it later. you can read many of them in furom. About the advice of a new investor, it will help you. thanks a lot.

I agree with you, checking the crypto or an ICO is some techniques in investing. You can also inquire best coin or ICO to invest with in the telegram group. There study its potentiality. Research and read about the project in the forum. Never transact with the red trust because some of them may just scam you. Good luck!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

If you want to invest .i suggest don't invest all money.you should invest different altcoin  and wait for some month you ll make good profit if you invest only one coin or only bitcoin i think its not good for you .i am going to invest in ICO CVproof .its good project because its team is very strong and i ll make there good money if you are interested then join us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2789680.0
yhoga45

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Try with 50% in Bitcoin and 50% in altcoins. Of course you must use your free money, because any investment have a risk. Bitcoin is very potential than other but you must invest a lot on them to gain more profit. Some altcoins maybe Ethereum will be the first altcoin I recomend then ETC, LTC, Waves, and the other.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

First of all bitcoin investment is like gambling we never know when we lose or win so just invest what you can afford to invest just like 30% of your earned money you may searched thoroughly on the web if you want to invest in altcoin pick a coin that you think will give you a huge return.      
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

i think that you have to study some things about trading or choosing a good coins. then invest some money to experience trading to get lessons for yourself.
Learning is most suitable source of being a good trader. Everything that you can do in this trading life, it will be enhanced only when you came up with best basic knowledge about how to do things. What, how, when, which and all questions that can clear the concept about how to get maximum output in a span of time, this will take you to the success. Get yourself equipped with better learning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: