Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
jeantyo1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

Well, I can’t say what you should or shouldn’t do, but I can share my opinion with you) For myself I decided to buy more crypto at the moment when its price is decreased to get a good profit. As a rule, after fall the growth starts, and you can sell your crypto in several times more expensive. It is important not to surrender to panic when crypto experiences a short-term fall of price, and wait for a right moment. The most profitable and attractive coins among investors are bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and other crypto from the top-10 list on capitalization. Choosing several coins for investment, you're getting more chances for benefits. While one coin is going down, another can increase twice or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

a) Before investing, you have to be mentally prepared first. Because of your profit and loss in investment.
b) You choose some of the best coins in the market.
c) Analysis of those coins then invests in any of the best coins.
d) Always seek advice from experienced traders

It's a mind game actually, if you are smart, your chances to succeed is high.
People usually buy in the bull market that is why they lose as they did not see an opportunity to buy at bear market, I witnessed that in my
long years in crypto and it is always applicable the method to do the opposite in terms of making money here but only the brave will do it.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

a) Before investing, you have to be mentally prepared first. Because of your profit and loss in investment.

In addition to your points, I would love to add the following as well. First of all, do not expect the instant or quick profit. There are people who start looking at the rise in the value of their coins again and again and the wait often disappoint them. Keep the long term investment and better be passionate thereby not selling any coin. A good coin will ultimately give you a good return regardless of how much tough the market has been in the last days.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

These are the major steps we have to consider because without researching it is impossible to invest. So always try to get much information about the coin which you want to invest, yes you can ask many other members where they will share their thoughts about the coin.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

There is no advice, you should just invest when the market prices are dropping and sell it again when it pumps up, that's how trading works.
The job of a trader is not pleasant. You always play with risk every day to get a little profit. If we only view bitcoin as an investment item, I'm not sure you can get a lot of money. From this conclusion it shows that you can't make investment as a provision for your everyday life. First we must know that trading is that kind of thing. We really need to understand about it. Then the next thing is to gather experience as much as possible.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

You can learn how to benefit from using cryptocurrency price movements and investments in cryptocurrency and for new investors like you, you must first learn how the price of cryptocurrency moves and what causes cryptocurrency prices to change
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Buy with your spare money. Do not invest with loan. Wait for a year or two. Always buy, never sell. Bitcoin will be the leading coin for a long time and make you earn good money.
well this might be the old version of investment, Now a days we must need to keep an eye on every moment on the price because of irrelevant behavior of graph, making good money from btc is not possible yet. Altcoin progress more then bitcoin, Take a look at Ripple, keep surviving and giving money to his investors. Try to diversify you investment. BTC is only option long time ego.

Bitcoin1216

Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

The first thing is mental preparation is the most important thing, if we are not mentally prepared we will be stressed, as we know that crypto market is like a roller coaster so it takes a strong mental when trading.

HatsuHatsu
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

this time you better wait and watch the chart bro. don't trade or you will lose money
KGBx

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

Strange question, but BTC always will be a good investment in all times and with all kinds of trends because it always comes back stronger.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

when btc market prices go down, buy and hold and every day follow the crypto market. when market prices increase sale and earn profit. crypto currency you can sale and buy any where in the world. don't worry.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

The first thing is mental preparation is the most important thing, if we are not mentally prepared we will be stressed, as we know that crypto market is like a roller coaster so it takes a strong mental when trading.
mental ,emotion and our psychology.trading in cryptocurrency could make us stress and underpressure about what we should to do when facing bearish trend.and if we had trainned our mental  we could overcome this condition well.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!
Well even if cryptocurrencies are banned in your country, you can trade for them in various P2P exchanges so it is not an issue. Also there are some enormous ways to invest into bitcoins. It totally depends on you about how you want to get it set and hope into bitcoins. If you really want to yet invest into bitcoins, than i would suggest you to study the graph first. Months passed for the OP and i can hope that you saw a great change in the graph in the meanwhile. If you try to understand and learn the graph, you can tend to predict some good prices for bitcoins. Also you could than predict the dips as well as pumps for them.

Doing so will make Investing into bitcoins easy for you and also you could than later learn the other most important phenomenons affecting the price rate of bitcoins. Also you could find a number of lending platforms where you could invest a fixed amount and you can have a good intrest rate daily. These kind of sites go ahead as a scam site indeed so you have to stay much cautious.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!
At present, investing in bitcoin can hold good dividends for a few days and get good profits. Because bitcoin's market value is currently very cheap. Now is the appropriate time for investment. So invest and wait for best time of the market.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

Bitcoin trading and use is borderless and you should've be able to hold and Trade bitcoin in spite of some of the restrictions you may be having.  There are many materials online that should help you in this regard!

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Good advice not to invest in cryptocurrency; D But if you are definitely going to do it - then you really need to approach this very carefully. Of course, the leader among the coins is the bitcoin - it can reach 30-50% of your amount, then other coins by 20-25% and look for good ico projects. Spend some time analyzing and studying them - which can give you a good profit.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

Many thanks in advance!
don't invest your all money give the enough not all, and also make sure that you have a enough knowledge to know what you are doing, before you do the one decision think first before you move
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

Strange question, but BTC always will be a good investment in all times and with all kinds of trends because it always comes back stronger.
Suggestions for bitcoin trading are very much scattered on the internet, just learn, analyze logically and follow a small trade to learn as well as practice. If you find suitable and profitable techniques, start with added capital little by little. The formula is simple, if it is profitable that is followed.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Many thanks in advance!
don't invest your all money give the enough not all, and also make sure that you have a enough knowledge to know what you are doing, before you do the one decision think first before you move

It's a risky way to waste all your money in one coin only maybe at the last this coin will loss and your funds if the price will dump for a big price.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Many thanks in advance!

In the first place lets tackle it for should not do, Never invest in any cloudmining site its too risky if attempt to invest in there because usually you're ROI after 8 months would be 75% only, then Don't go further into a loaning program that's a dangerous things, which it lead you into wreck scenario in the end. So it is much better to invest on trading by simply buying altcoins in any legit exchanges here like Kucoin, bitmex and
okex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: