Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I think bitcoin will remain dominant cryptocurrency for a long period of time. Because bitcoin has now valued more than facebook and others. The network effects are really powerfull at scale. Bitcoin also is constantly improving even there is ups and down in the market. It has no intellectual property in cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency has to make their entire code base publicly in order to earn trust of new users and bitcoin is one of them. And that is a good consequence of being decentralized currency.

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Too many people are interested in the fact that bitcoin would stay on top and its price would fluctuate, then down, then up, to make a profit. But he deserved it!  Smiley
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Bitcoin, I believe, will remain the dominate crypto currency, but will not maintain it's first place rank based on market cap. I believe the ETH will overtake BTC in the not too distant future - "The flippening".

I'm extremely excited about the off chain developments (LN) that will increase BTC's mainstream adoption. It's simple, if there are issues or design constraints we must identify it and fix it.

"In maths we trust"

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be the dominant coin and longest coin in the long run because its parent bitcoin is derived from altcoin, and bitcoin becomes a legitimate payment instrument that starts in some countries so that this coin will continue into the future
SonoCoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Whether you like it or not - yes.
saeroji92

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Ya pasti,karena harga bitcoin akan selalu tetap di atas dari harga koil lainnya maka bitcoin akan tetap dominan disaat ini juga masa yang akan datang.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

It will probably remain dominant as it has the pioneers advantage; I say dominant, but it could only be ahead of all other cryptocurrencies by just a few percentage in terms of market cap.
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

if we compare about bitcoin value, yes it will be remain dominant, because the bitcoin price is far apart from other coins.
but it we talk about users, i think the ethereum network will surpass it.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Bitcoin is the pilot coin. This is a fact. At this moment, all other coins are easily affected by changes in bitcoin price. However, we can't say if bitcoin will still be the best coin in the future. There are still other underestimated coins but their shine is still far to see from today but is not impossible.

GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

I think that bitcoin was and will be the dominant coin. I see no reason to change the dominant coin. it is pointless. so bitcoin is the best coin and in its superiority one can not doubt

bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
when you say dominance both short and long term , there's no doubt about it, no other coins can dethrone Bitcoin of being a king of all coins, price really matters.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Maybe because their are rumors that bitcoin will not exist anymore its really hard to get an income day by day but ive always been patience since i started to be a bitcoin user af of now i believe that maybe bitcoin will be dissolve .
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

The popularity of bitcoin, cannot be measured to other coins, likewise its value. I can say yes, that bitcoin will remain dominant because it is the first cryptocurrency that people reckoned with, which as a result, has led to the increase in price.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Yes, I do believe that  Bitcoin will remain its dominance over other coins. It has been the pilot coin in the crypto world and the foundation of it is remarkable.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Being the first and the most popular among digital currencies, bitcoin will remain dominant. It has established its position and a lot of people are investing on it. It's value is far from other cryptocurrency. Although sometimes it has issues but it has been tested by time. It's blockchain has been rock solid and unhacked.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

We can't say bitcoin not be dominant because bitcoin is the top popular and most valued crypto that I know. Bitcoin is spreading all over the world. Then the dominance of bitcoin in all over the world is not too far.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

Of course. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency. I Know that others are going fast but they don't have the kinetic energy like Bitcoin. Today is it's value low but Bitcoin is in this platform from many many years. Bitcoin gained the believe of the common people. People trust Bitcoin. The other coins may have a high value that Bitcoin but they hadn't gained the trust of people. People feel safe to transition through Bitcoin. So undoubtedly Bitcoin had dominated the past years, is dominating the present years and will also dominate in the future over  all the crypto currency.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:46:36 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:31:48 AM by HasHe

Yes bitcoin would remain dominant for some more time.Some may say that its marketcap is low when compared to previous cap.But it should be noted that its marketcap has been shared by a huge number of altcoins and not by few number of coins.No coin is found worth today to replace bitcoin.Even other altcoins get the base to survive only due to the existence of bitcoin. If bitcoin loses its dominant position,in short we could term it even as the end of cryptos.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

I still believe that bitcoin is still the most dominant. bitcoin has its name for a long time and remains number one cryptocurrency
 as of now the it is still number one eventhough the price has fall. it will rise soon and still the strongest one.
hermada

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

In the near future definitely, but in 10 years anything could change.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: