Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:04:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yes of course Bitcoin is always be the dominant coin.Even it's price is dropping it's price is higher compare to other coins like ethreum.But a week or months it will rise again.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

Yes it will and definitely be on the top. Bitcoin has the highest value even if its price has dropped by now. Bitcoin will remain dominant in the fact that it is the first currency in the crypto world. I think Bitcoin will boosts and be accepted by many countries as a payment method.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yes, bitcoin will be dominating for a couple of years, or maybe forever, I don't know. As of right now, no coins can compete with bitcoin.
gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

I my opinion, no other coin will be able to touch Bitcoins in terms of price for next 5 years. Thereafter, coins like ETH may become number 1 .
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

I think BTC will continue to dominate the cryptocurrencies market for a short time
Still holds the confidence of most dealers in the market,
Please do not forget that digital currency trading
 is very modern and has a lot to do with it To reach maturity
 Access to strong currency search and discovery skills
 will take quite a bit of time for traders in the market
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

We all know the bitcoin is the most dominant coin in all time and it will last even in both long-term or short-term. Nowadays bitcoin still the dominant coin even the value of it is unstable. Also, investors and holders are continuing to believe the capacity of it in the market. Although there are many coins are existed and become potential in the market but it is still dependent on the bitcoin price especially on the movement of it. Bitcoin remains leading the price market of all coins nowadays.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:10:20 AM

Yes. I think bitcoin already ruled them all. There are thousands of coins yet bitcoin has the dominance of 37.9% as per coinmarketcamp.com. This will only prove that bitcoin will continue to be number one among all coin and will continue to coexist with other coin. What is amazing about bitcoin's dominance is that its not affecting the progress of other coin. Its unconsciously backing up other alts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

Very interesting thread. I read through it and I see everyone is standing behind the bitcoin. Awesome.
jshealth

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

I think it will be the dominant coin as it was the first cryptocurrency and has the maximum number of users. Only any coin with some out of the box benefits can be able to replace it, but this possibility is very feeble.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

I believe if bitcoin will remain the dominant coin for long and short term. Especially short-term, bitcoin will still lead the world of crypto currency. While for the long term, bitcoin will still exist even though I'm not sure the bitcoin position will be the top in crypto currency. If bitcoin stays innovating offsets of other crypto currency coins, then I'm sure bitcoin will remain dominant both long term and short term. But if the bitcoin is static then bitcoin will go extinct by itself. If you look at bitcoin developments lately, I've seen innovations from bitcoin, such as bitcoin creating bitcoin banknotes and have set up some ATMs to facilitate user transactions. A proud boost for bitcoin.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

For the past years we see bitcoin in tge market on the undisputed and undefeated number one spot of the most revered to or most crowdfunded cryptocurrency. There might be competitors, but are not as big abd as established as bitcoin itself. I think bitcoin will remain dominant in the market until a good cryptocurrency with striking features abd projects arises.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:11 AM

We all know the bitcoin is the most dominant coin in all time and it will last even in both long-term or short-term. Nowadays bitcoin still the dominant coin even the value of it is unstable. Also, investors and holders are continuing to believe the capacity of it in the market. Although there are many coins are existed and become potential in the market but it is still dependent on the bitcoin price especially on the movement of it. Bitcoin remains leading the price market of all coins nowadays.
Even there many coins that are created everyday, bitcoin remain dominant by its own capability and investors continue to earn profit because the price give opportunity to buy more and keep it and wait till the price increase. Bitcoin is more volatile and unstable but that is the part of being more popular that many people asking for the demand and having give and take process. Bitcoin will never lose its value because it is the foundation of all coins.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

For the past years we see bitcoin in tge market on the undisputed and undefeated number one spot of the most revered to or most crowdfunded cryptocurrency. There might be competitors, but are not as big abd as established as bitcoin itself. I think bitcoin will remain dominant in the market until a good cryptocurrency with striking features abd projects arises.
As the status of bitcoin right now , bitcoin will always be dominant in eithet the short and long term , it has really establish its name , a well provided management, and the number one crypto in the coin market right now , so bitcoin has a long way to go ,because bitcoin is so popular in the cryptoworld, so for the time to come I think bitcoin will always be dominant from other altcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

Bitcoin is number 1 or dominant only because it is the first crypto coin. If there is no work done on improving its features, it will not remain number 1 anymore.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever created cryptocurrency and was name as the father of all the emerging crypto coins. Yes, of course, it will stay dominant, most used and the most popular of all either short term or long term. There are millions of bitcoin holders around the world and nothing beats that.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

As the first ever cryptocurrency exist in the market, Bitcoin will remain dominant in the market. It already build a foundation in the cryptocurrency world making Bitcoin popular even there are lot of coins exist.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

Yes, bitcoin is bitcoin and no other coins above on it. Bitcoin will remain dominant because of its popularity and it was the first cryptocurrency in the market, also bitcoin has the huge potential of all coins, even the value is volatile more investors continue on trusting bitcoin because of they know the benefits after all.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

for me yes, bitcoin will become the dominant or we can call bitcoin as cryptocurrencies king in the market, or tope one of cryptocurrencies list because as we can see that people that involved in bitcoin still want to have bitcoin and the popularity of bitcoin is more than other coin and other token in all markets

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

Definitely. Bitcoin would still dominate the market maybe 5-6 years from now depending on the circumstances of cryptocurrencies in general. But there is always that possibility of altcoins taking the spot at the top if the factors call for such possibility, like an imposition of a world-wide ban on bitcoin specifically or an enhancement in the blockchain technology that beats in bitcoin in every way.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

Yes, for me it is possible to remain dominant. We knew that the existence of bitcoin really hit the investors. In been a years when bitcoin was established until now bitcoin still do exist and alive. Long live bitcoin and will remain dominant in the hearts of bitcoin believers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: