Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

most probably say that nothing is absolutely certain in this world, especially when it comes to market dominance, but there is a statistical record that allows us to state that bitcoin really dominates the world of the crypto market. We can review the data provided, giving the given status of coins competing in the market. For at least a decade, Eth can give it a good competition if bitcoin prices go down further. But in the near future there is no chance for other coins to dominate bitcoin again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
My yoriyori

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Yes. I haven't see any coin that can withstand BITCOIN I do call it the father of all Crypto became its the one that determine the price force in Crypto world
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Bitcoin will forever be dominant amongst all of the other coins. Because bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency, they create a coin which is from the original or the first ever cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. A lot of trust has been put on bitcoin while the other coins are just gaining its trust but still far away from what bitcoin it is today. So i think most of us believe that bitcoin will remain as the dominant coin among all others
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Yes all crypto are just an alternative to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the dominant crypto and for now no crypto will ever surpass on it. All altcoin are just bitcoins faucet to get more funds on it. This is my opinion because i am seeing how other crypto market price moves. All crypto are depending on the bitcoin market price movement so that is why i am just thinking that all altcoins are just the faucet for bitcoin to get more funds on it.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Yes, as long as there are still bitcoins out there . It will remain dominant and also because it is the first crypto that is used, but when the time that the next in line crypto goes up and up , then the bitcoin will go down. But as long as the bitcoins is not yet mined
highscore

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

I think6 that the bitcoin share will never be more dominant in the market, because every day new currencies come out that grow in value! Yes, we do not see a strong inflow of capital into the crypto currency for a long time, but I am confident that the inflow will be closer to the end of the year.
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

I think that bitcoin will remain dominant, as everything started from him, maybe new crypto currencies may appear in the future or those already in operation will be able to give him good competition, but still he will remain the most important
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

I think that bitcoin will remain dominant, as everything started from him, maybe new crypto currencies may appear in the future or those already in operation will be able to give him good competition, but still he will remain the most important

for me, when i started investing in bitcoin i really believe that it will dominate the cryptocurrency market considering that among all coins available they are far. behind in terms of market cap and popularity.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yes i believe on Bitcoin. And i think bitcoin will be remain dormant for both long term and short term. Bitcoin is accepted by many developed and developing countries because of its advantages. Bitcoin is  a upgrade currency and time to time its software upgrades which make it best cryptocurrency among other and this thing help Bitcoin to become dormant for long term. Bitcoin Blockchain technology and money transaction facility make it invincible in between other crypto currency for a long time. Bitcoin price is still higher than other crypto currency  and it is also accepted by many multi million companies. These thing shows that it will be dormant Wink
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

We may not be able to say bitcoin would be dominant all through because we are beginning to see a number of cryptos that actually have strong value propositions emerge. But whatever happens, I think bitcoin will continue to be relevant even if not as dominant as it is now.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

I think bitcoin will remain dominant because bitcoin is the parent of all digital coins. and many in many bitcoin countries are beginning to be used as digital transaction tools.
Bitcoin is already dominant on all crypto currencies and will remain as dominant for all the time, bitcoin has the ability to survive for a long long time. Investors still giving preference to bitcoin and that is why bitcoin demand in increasing from time to time which is also increasing the price of bitcoin, i think that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

Bitcoin is the base and creator of all Crypto coins.

Bitcoin will always be a coin Dominate all Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin currency is certain and can become dominant anytime, Bitcoin still far from them, most Crypto fans trust Bitcoin more than any coin.
No other coin can replace Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has always been the dominant currency, Bitcoin can still stand the test of time even though its value goes up and down but many are still investing in Bitcoin though and apart from that, it is significantly strong that Bitcoin is and will always be King.
Yes Bitcoin is dominant among all cryptocurrencies till date but we do not know about the future and we cannot predict anything.But if we observe the current position of Bitcoin in the market we can say that it will remain dominant for a very long time.It is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency.No other cryptocurrency or altcoin as the potential and capability to overtake Bitcoin.Moreover the prices of cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to Bitcoin only.Bitcoin has the largest number of users than any other cryptocurrency.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

I think too, Bitcoin is still the largest dominant cryptocurrency. Although it has been fluctuated for a long time, but its value has remained high and is widely supported. Many people think that ETH, XRP can compete and take No. 1 position of Bitcoin but I'm not sure about that. I know they have their own advantages, but Bitcoin is the king in the crypto world.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

I think yes. CEO of Ripple Brad Garlinhaus noted in yesterday's news that bitcoin will gradually cease to "lose the role of a panacea, which he performed earlier." personally I think that bitcoin will remain the "grandfather" of the cryptocurrency, and it will be replaced by no less promising altcoins, which are brought to the ideal by the technical process and will solve the current problems that people face.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

really true and bitcoin will become dominant continue until whenever there is still demand. because the bitcoin is the first crypto currency created in the online world and bitcoin is also the parent of other digital currencies
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

For me it is likely that bitcoin will remain dominant short term. I am just optimistic on these other altcoins with huge funds and a great team like ethereum and eos. But as mentioned by op, bitcoin might fall from being number 1 but it will remain alive and strong long term.
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

In my opinion, Durov's crypto currency has all chances to shift bitcoins from the throne. But it's not soon
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

I don’t think that bitcoin will remain dominant for so long especially with how the market is shaped up. A lot of companies, corporations and places would like to te avantages of it. That’s why blockchain is having all the noise right now because of such a thing where the above mentioned are all actively seeking trade and business by using these kinds of platforms and being able to offer much more tha what they already have.
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

Since many ICO projects and the emergence of various altcoins, the bitcoin dominance in the cryptocurrency market has continued to decline so that bitcoin market capitalization is finding it increasingly difficult as investors prefer altcoin to be an investment in the very near future for profit. I'm not sure bitcoin will continue to dominate as the market capitalization of altcoin continues to rise unless investors begin to move their digital investment assets to bitcoin.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

i think bitcoin is very dominant because of the high bitcoin prices and the high demand and bitcoin in the crypto world, bitcoin can be dominant in the long run or short because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and bitcoin already ruled them all. There are thousands of coins yet bitcoin has the dominance of 37.9% as per coinmarketcamp.com. This will only prove that bitcoin will continue to be number one among all coin and will continue to coexist with other coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: