Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
yes I think so because until now the bitcoin is still the best coin and for me bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency that uses the advancement of time and technology in its use
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Of course, in my opinion, bitcoin will occupy one of the leading places in the coin rating in the long term rather than in the short term. Now it is quite unstable.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

Bitcoin is very popular and it is in high demand by both the crypto and external community. It continues to stand at the fore front of all cryptos and its noted that its downfall may affect almost all other cryptos. Its market capital is about half the total crypto market cap.
Therefore for as far as cryptos exist I think Bitcoin will dominate.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

For the long term, I don't think so, the time will come, when some realy awsome coin will overtake Bitcoin. However I don't think I will live as long as to see Bitcoin dissapear, it will always stay a valuable coin IMO.

gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

Yep. I Think so for the nest 2 years for sure..

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
People's understanding of themselves is confined to oil wealth, so they are rapidly adopting blockchain technology and thus have an advantage in the bitcoin market.
Cryptogenes

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Bitcoin is and will forever remain the most dominant in the crypto community. Notwithstanding all the hatred bitcoin has faced both in the crypto community and outside, it still remains one of the top currencies in the world. I don't see how any other coin can take bitcoin's position.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1457
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I am baking my own bread.

Yes yes yes. BTC will remain a thing of the future.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

In the short term ,one hundred percent Yes, in the medium term Yes, but in the long term I would argue.There are many more positive coins, a matter of time when the world will penetrate into this industry and see the bitcoin rum something.Now bitcoin is a HYIP,many do not know the other, but this is only my opinion!Who has a different opinion?If there are such why?
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

Bitcoin is very popular and it is in high demand by both the crypto and external community. It continues to stand at the fore front of all cryptos and its noted that its downfall may affect almost all other cryptos. Its market capital is about half the total crypto market cap.
Therefore for as far as cryptos exist I think Bitcoin will dominate.
I agree with you, that the dominant bitcoin remains the top digital currency and has stable marketing.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Because bitcoin is the first digital currency that has solution to real life problem. For instance, bitcoin has been accepted by many organisations as means of payment and secondly, many investors believe that bitcoin is one of the greatest investment in this century.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

Bitcoin is and will forever remain the most dominant in the crypto community. Notwithstanding all the hatred bitcoin has faced both in the crypto community and outside, it still remains one of the top currencies in the world. I don't see how any other coin can take bitcoin's position.
In fact bitcoin has the ability to remain as number one and dominate the market for a long long time, but still the possibilities are also there that any other crypto currency can overcome bitcoin. For example Etherium also have good potential, its price can also increase too much, because of the increasing interest of the people,  but still it is far behind from bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Yes, bitcoin has been a dominant coin since first time created. i think this is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coin.
many peoples already hold their bitcoin from year to year, therefore bitcoin will be the dominant coin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:31:41 AM

Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that have been known, it is the foundation  of all currency out here, so even though there are many other currency that are rapidly improving still bitcoin have the dominance above all others.

thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

Yes that's what i believe too, considering that todays update of cryptocurrency market bitcoin is still the top ranking among all coins introduce in the market today with highest number of investors world wide.
Lx2018

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

Truly, Sure. Bitcoin will stay overwhelming over every other coin. Bitcoin has a solid market and no other coin can not break its market so effectively. So one might say that Bitcoin will be prevailing a very long time after years.
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

For some time in the future I'm sure bitcoin will remain dominant. The reason is obvious bitcoin is a living legend that continues to grow and be used as a reference for other coins to grow. In addition to btc is a pioneer coin on the other hand the price of btc is increasing and very difficult to be rivaled by other coins

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

There is nothing one can do being the first and most accepted cryptocurrency bitcoin will still be the leader and remain champion for ever.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

Bitcoin will still dominate in the future, it will grow stronger than it is now
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

I believe bitcoin will remain dominant among all cryptocurrencies. The majority of the holders and investors will always prefer to have a potential and trusted coins to have than taking a risk in investing a cheaper coins that will not give us a guarantee to give us profits in a long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: