Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

I can not be sure if bitcoin can still maintain its popularity and become the most dominant coin of currency crypto. But, if I analyze from the market conditions then I believe that bitcoin will remain dominant for the short term, maybe until next year. But I'm not really sure if bitcoin will survive for the long term. As we know, many crypto currencies have technology over bitcoin so this poses a threat to bitcoin. If bitcoin wants to maintain its existence then bitcoin should be able to keep up with technological developments from other crypto currencies.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

I think it will at least for the upcoming few years.

The issue is that almost all other cryptocurrencies are heavily dependant on BTC, and whatever happens to it, the rest will also experience.

I noticed during the market crash. The rest of the altcoins were behaving almost like BTC, going up and down in accordance with the BTC pump and dump.

Thus, I believe BTC will continue staying dominant unless another coin really proves being better than BTC, and beats BTC.

Bitcoin will remain on the TOP among all ALT coin on the treed, what Bitcoin achieved in the crypto market status is credited to the growing population of investors, whom remain investing in Bitcoin or into Trading (Buying and Selling). The clear indicator that Bitcoin is among the Top of all ALT coin is the price value compared to other coin posted in the market treed. The entry of Bitcoin into the crypto currency market trading CHANGED the Atmosphere of the trading market, it open for a lot more opportunity to the investors and a lot more new possible investors are coming in, yes, the price value may goes up and goes down,but it is but normal occurrence in the market.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

The market is still heavily dependent on bitcoin prices, as bitcoin increases by increasing the Altcoin and vice versa. This dependency can not end soon
sorokinpo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

It will remain dominant as long as there is no better alternative. Most of the alt coins are trying to copy bitcoins instead of some new innovation.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

I think yes bitcoin will be the dominant coin, why? because from the beginning bitcoin is the most popular coin that will make the bitcoin is dominant in cryptocurrencies and I think it will be dominant until the end. we hope that bitcoin will more dominant in all currencies not in digital currencies only

cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

I think yes.. Once the hype with all these alts fades and bitcoin fully integrated with LN and other stuffs, people will soon realize the potential of the giant.  I think it will again reach to up 50% dominance in the coming months.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

Yes it will. For the entire cryptocurrency market, bitcoin has been the most dominant coin necause it was the firsrlt cryptocurrency to go live and showcased the power of blockchain. Accouding to coinmarketcap, bitcoin had had 90% dominance from.2013 to.2017. Most of the currencies are traded in btc only. It is and will remain dominant throughout.

radjie

Activity: 1834
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
the possibility of bitcoin will become dominant if bitcoin is acceptable to all levels of society and endorsed by all countries as applicable currency
yes, bitcoin will be more dominant for a long time when its popularity is increasing and increasingly in demand by the layers of society, especially if all countries can formalize its existence and can be used as an alternative currency to facilitate the way of transactions.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

I think yes bitcoin will be the dominant coin, why? because from the beginning bitcoin is the most popular coin that will make the bitcoin is dominant in cryptocurrencies and I think it will be dominant until the end. we hope that bitcoin will more dominant in all currencies not in digital currencies only
it is true, bitcoin will remain the dominant coin among the other coins. besides the big name bitcoin, the value of the undefeated bitcoin to date that will be the decider.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

The market dominance of bitcoin will continue forever till the usage as well the adoption from common people continues. At some point there might be hurdles that needs to be overcome by the community, because every government doesn't understand bitcoin in the right way. They've got varied understanding and the same makes them keep bitcoin under several levels.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone on earth. although the rival will grow a lot, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day later. because it's just from bicoin that really will give us a lesson about the world of investment, and it's started all started from the basics, where we have to work to follow bounty programs to collect bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been accumulated fairly then we follow the investment of this bitcoin. if all these bitcoin users do good and patient things, success will be earned, and this bitcoin will still grow big because the number of people in this world is successful with this bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin will remain dominant within few years to come. In the.long.run, bitcoin will face strong competition from other coins. In term.of.popularity, price level, marketcap, bitcoin is.number one.People knows btc better than other coin and they are more interested to  invest in btc than altcoin.

julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Of course the bitcoin will be dominant at all as many crypto currencies around the bitcoin will dominate it all bitcoin is the best easy to earn here with bitcoin just follow some rules and be patient with you I'm sure you will succeed here.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

I think it will remain in its current place for at least 5 more years. Even there are so many coins come and dominant for some period they all get dumped in someday because so many hipped coins had a little market cap and it leads whales to dump the coin, but when we consider bitcoin its hard to take off the control for a single party.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

Bitcoin will always be dominant. More ahead, Eth wandered a lot of the rumors about the bitcoin. but unfortunately, in a slight fall, he attacked himself in Eth.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

it seems that bitcoin has become the dominant of all circulating cryptocurrencies today, there are many cryptocurrencies that follow bitcoin price movements by the way when bitcoin rises then bitcoin will also increase while bitcoin decreases bitcoin price also decreases so that it shows that bitcoin has become dominant of all crytpcocurrency.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Base on my analysis when i look at everyday through virtual daily news Bitcoin is always be there, speculation and rumors coming from all users of bitcoin and some other hearsay from people not involve in bitcoin always Bitcoin says from their mouth apparently no other popular coin until this time so who is the one beat and dominated? of course only bitcoin. the fact that there will be big changes regarding the price value but still bitcoin is dominant until now even if there is a thousand coin all over the world but no one beat my favorite coin. THAT'S MY BITCOIN!
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

for me it's really hard to beat bitcoin because of its popularity even though the market value is dropping and hitherto it dominates the cryptocurrency market.course bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has begun enough moment and accepted by world society. sana bitcoin.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

I trust BTC will stay dominant among all cryptocurrencies. Most of the holders and investors will dependably want to have a potential and confided in coins to have than going out on a limb in investing a less expensive coins that won't give us a certification to give us benefits in a long run.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

Seeing technological advances bitcoin lately, I became sure that bitcoin will be able to survive much longer. Bitcoin progressed by making bitcoin paper money. Of course, this will make easy transaction using bitcoin. But,  I am not sure if this technology has been released yet. Subsequent technological innovations, bitcoin has already built up several bitcoin atms scattered in countries that legalize bitcoin. This is what makes me sure that bitcoin will survive maybe in the long term 5 more years.
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I have asked this question to certain Crypto Enthusiasts and they said that it depends on whether the platform of Bitcoin stays efficient and useful in the future. We know that there are a lot of Cryptocurrency being launched and we are never sure when will Crypto hit the bottom or will it even hit the bottom but we must believe that it can have positive effect on the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: