Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

Everything remains on the top untill or unless a more popular thing then that comes to the market.Same is the case with bitcoin.We know that at present it is at the top and gaining popularity day by day but many people are against it.Bitcoin has the power to influence other cryptocurrencies but when an another coin comes to the market with much more benefits as compare to bitcoin then surely the dominant nature of bitcoin will get disturbed. Power and potential makes bitcoin dominant. If another coin possesses more potential and capability than bitcoin at that time bitcoin will not remain dominant.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

I think bitcoin will remain a leader in the short term. And now bitcoin has a very strong impact on the world of crypto-currencies. But if you look ahead, and remember the story. I think it will dominate for another 5-10 years.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

I believe bitcoin as the first crypto currency and the image of crypto will remain the dominant token in the crypto world and that is going to remain so for a long time to come.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Even though bitcoin incounter a massive fluctuations of price value in the market but still bitcoin will remain dominant of all coins. Because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto coins in the market. Bitcoin can be traces back to 2009 the day's the bitcoin was born, and still until now the bitcoin remains standing and the popularity of bitcoin distributed world wide.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

I think bitcoin will always be the number 1, either in price or popularity .. !!
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yeah bitcoin will remain dominant, whether short and long term,, bitcoin have dignity now, whether the btc is low or high and I think bitcoin now, is ONE greatest foundation in Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will live and last long just believe it.

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

Bitcoin dominance will remain for more years and I don't see bitcoins end soon as btc continually improving. Thou the dominance marketcap is low it will still be the main crypto currency. We just need to promote what bitcoin for people to understand more about bitcoin which some people thinks its a scam with all the negative news they see. Here in our country more people recognized bitcoin as scam that is why we need them to understand what really bitcoin can do to us.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SyFyNow

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

Probably bitcoin will be dominant as long as blockchain dominates. But do you really think blockchain is the last word in technology? In 2009 it began a revolution, but now the year of 2009 looks almost like 'the saintly days of yore'. Can you imagine what will happen in the next 9 years?!
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

As an avid user of bitcoin I can say that yes bitcoin will remain dominant of all the crypto currencies. More and more people are getting the interest to use or to invest here at bitcoin. Also there are more and more industries that wants to connive with bitcoin because they want to be or to grow more like bitcoin and to obtain the same success of bitcoin. Yes there are more coins or crypto currencies arise and we can say become successful also but still bitcoin is on the top of them because of the growing demand of bitcoin. 
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Bitcoin will stay relevant for next 10 years Im positive like this but now the price is just making me disappointed.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

The fact is that half a year ago I was sure that bitcoin is the absolute leader of this market and since it is traded in pairs to all coins and on all exchanges. But lately a lot of exchanges have added a couple to the euro and the dollar, so it may happen that bitcoin will move to the side. I hope of course that he will also remain the strongest coin on the blockchain.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Yes, I really believed that bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency market and eventhough the price is still dropping and among all coins introduce in the market bitcoin is still the top rank as most expensive and popular crypto world wide.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

of course bitcoin will remain the most dominant among other coins because bitcoin is still the favorite coin and has a higher price than other coins and bitcoin will be more profitable for long term
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

I believe so. As far as I remember, bitcoin is the most dominant cryptocurrency of all. No one dare to compete it because bitcoin is the most use and known in the coins world. Moreover, it is the number cryptocurrency for most people. In addition, people prefer bitcoin among the coins due to its good qualities that makes it ahead from other. So bitcoin really dominates the crypto world.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

I think that maybe it will happen that the bitcoin time may soon come to an end. Of course, This does not mean that it will completely disappear, no, and again - no. But Bitcoin can stop being the very first! Its capitalization may decrease in comparison with the capitalization of the Ethereum.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

I think that BTC will be criptocurrency #1 concerning its capitalization in the nearest 2-3 years at least. I don't see reason to think in another way

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Most likely bitcoin will remain the number 1 crypto. This is due to the fact that the price stabilizes sooner or later, bitcoin will really become digital gold. Also, a lightning protocol will be introduced and bitcoin will become a real payment instrument
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

I think bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first to be remembered by everyone. although rival will increase, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. I believe it. We'll see it.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

We cant predict an exact result in case of this but from my experience  i think bitcoin will always  be the mist dominant coin because there is no other coin have the power to maintain all issues that related to cryptosystem.  But in case of bitcoin they can beat with their experience level in this field.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

no one can know bitcoin will survive for long periods of time for me to take advantage of the opportunities available to gain profit in its investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: