Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

bitcoin is always going to be in the domain of the market if not the alcove do not survive more or less than 40% and the remaining 60% among thousands of alcoin that are the arms of the bitcoin every time they are going to make more scarce and therefore its value will increase every time more so bitcoin survives

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

Yes. I think this will always exist. Because of its popularity in the long run, value is growing fast, every trend, data is derived from the trend of bitcoin. Bitcoins are always important to the crypto market. That's for sure !
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Yes it will for sure, recent price changes show us that the prices of other coins are linked with bitcoin.

Bitcoin will always remain dominant even the price is down. Bitcoin already establish in the market that mostly whom become millionnare has invested in bitcoin. We just have to be patience and keep updated with the latest new specially the price of a cryptocurrency.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

Bitcoin will remain popular and dominant in terms of long-term and short-term investments, as Bitcoin is a clear proof of the development of digital technology of the future in terms of digital currencies, and Bitcoin is the first to present in digital coins. Bitcoin is a clear proof of the development of digital technology in terms of the currency we will use around the world as a means of payment transactions, and also as a substitute for current fiat currencies.
Saraki Goo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

I think from the previous year,bitcoin dominant both crypto currencies and marketshare that resulting for a high demand of cryptocurrencies which is all we have today.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

Based on the others opinoin, I convince that Bitcoin will stay dominant! one of the reason is that there is now competing Bitcoin. So, it is really sure that Bitcoin will stay dominant. Also, Bitcoin is the first snd very popular now in the Crowd and a lot of users already.
Ghosty100201

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

This is kinda a good question and which would have various opinions from various people. Many people would say including me that Bitcoin would continue to dominate the cryptocurrency scene for many years and it should logically I guess because out of the top cryptocurrencies Bitcoin's market capital is quite high when compared to next 100 Cryptos. Many shitcoins are being made daily as it is not that difficult but they would have zero effect when put up against Bitcoin. The only competition that bitcoin can actually get is the top 5 coins after bitcoin like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash but they still have a long time to even compete to Bitcoin according to me.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

It seems to me that another crypto currency will appear, which will dominate bitcoin.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

since it has been created, bitcoin remain dominant until now. The no1 volume in the market is still bitcoin from time to time.
i think it is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Many peoples bought bitcoin back then and still hold it or trade it in the market with a great volume.
qiqide

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Bitcoin has almost become a financial tool for millions of people and big players. Because of this, its volatility in 2018, most likely, will fall. But do not forget that the course is influenced by other factors - for example, rumors of legalization or prohibition of bitcoin / mining / ICO in different countries. Therefore, the most experienced expert will not be able to predict the change in the rate with 100% certainty.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Currently bitcoin still dominates the cryptocurrency market and perhap for a very long time from now. I'm sure everything will end, so bitcoin is not an exception. Someday, definitely bitcoin will loose in a competitive market and it will be replaced by another better coin, but it may be a very long time because bitcoin is still the most powerful currency in the market and is still in great demand by the investors.Thanks # CMIIW
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes, I personally believe Bitcoin will remain dominant. Because Bitcoin is so popular, Bitcoin is the best crypto.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes of course, NO other crypto can beat bitcoin its because when the bitcoin is dropping other cryptocurrency competitor are also falling thats the main reason why bitcoin is still in the top rank.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Yes it will remain dominant as you can see with change in price of Bitcoin we can see other altcoins prices fluctuating too.
obitobit

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

at this moment bitcoin is as yet overwhelming the digital money showcase and maybe for quite a while from now. I think everything will arrive at an end, so bitcoin isn't a special case. Multi day later on, clearly bitcoin will be free in the aggressive market and will be supplanted by another better coin, yet that might be quite a while on the grounds that bitcoin is as yet the most intense money available.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

bitcoin will remain dominant because the most bitcoin is known to the world community, for now bitcoin is perfect for long-term investment options, because currently the price of bitcoin is falling and continue to fall, it is time to buy

BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

It will remain dominant.No cryptocurrency beat bitcoin.
I think so, in 2018 bitcoin experiences an unstable ups and downs. keep in mind it's part of a dynamics. and this is perfectly natural. not to worry about the current state, the storm will pass. keep thinking positive. I hope that soon there will be a wind of change. Keep the spirit.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Yes bitcoin must remain the dominant in all cryptocurrencies because of the first and most excellent virtual bitcoin assets ever in this world because bitcoin has helped everyone in dire need of money so bitcoin is very meritorious to everyone who recognizes bitcoin
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Yes it is certain that Bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by all the people on earth. although rivals will increase, but still you believe Bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. For at least a decade, Ethereum can give it a good competition if the price of Bitcoin falls further. But in the near future there is no chance for other coins to dominate Bitcoin again.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is sure that this bitcoin will stay predominant and will remain the first run through recollected by everybody on earth. despite the fact that the opponent will grow a ton, yet I'm certain this bitcoin will keep on growing before the day later. since it's simply from bicoin that truly will give us an exercise about the universe of speculation, and it's begun all began from the rudiments, where we need to work to take after abundance projects to gather bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been aggregated genuinely then we take after the venture of this bitcoin. in the event that all these bitcoin clients do great and patient things, achievement will be earned, and this bitcoin will in any case become enormous on the grounds that the quantity of individuals in this world is effective with this bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: