Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

I think bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.

Yes that is for sure that bitcoin will remain dominant for a long long time, because still there is no competitor of bitcoin, although some potentially good altcoins are there, but still they cannot compete with bitcoin, i think that bitcoin will surely remain dominant for a long time. May be for next few decades.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

this seems very difficult to predict for the long term, if we used to see in terms of swing, I may argue not to close the possibility of bitcoin is like a time bomb that could be explosive at any time. I am more inclined to play safe with the current bitcoin conditions
kok jujung

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

it is clear, bitcoin is no doubt, the issue of price down is reasonable in business will be up again
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

in my opinion bitcoin is now not becoming dominant in cryptocurrency because its value from the beginning of the year until now continues to fall. and many new people are investing losses. if bitcoin does not straddle up again then bitcoin will not become the dominant coin again. investors will look for other coins that have large communities and markets. I think now eth is more dominant.

auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

we just think it could just stay ahead of all crypto as long as this individual continues to support it and the innovation behind it is constantly updating to the latest and not behind it. It is possible that the other coins will rise and become more dominant, but will set aside time for that to happen.
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:17 AM

We must be sure bitcoin will remain dominant; even if not permanently, for long periods of time. This is because bitcoin has gained much attention and acceptance both in the crypto world and the real world. Even those who are not in the crypto world have heard of bitcoin. Any coin that wants to overtake bitcoin has a long way to go
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

yes, I'm sure bitcoin will still dominate the top-tier market in marketcap to be an indication that bitcoin is still dominating when compared with other coins
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

Yes bitcoin will remain dominant in all coins because bitcoin price is far far from other coins and it's in almost of the market.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

For the long term, I don't think so, the time will come, when some realy awsome coin will overtake Bitcoin. However I don't think I will live as long as to see Bitcoin dissapear, it will always stay a valuable coin IMO.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate for another 10 years because there are many reasons behind it. Still, no other accepted like bitcoin in some countries, so chances of accepting bitcoin are huge in coming days.

Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

I think so that bitcoin still dominant. You can say that bitcoin is dropping this year and decreasing more, still bitcoin is dominant, bitcoin is the first to stand.  It will recover soon, to the point that bitcoin will be more powerful. Its just patience and trust to the bitcoin if you success to keep waiting you'll earned it and this bitcoin will grow big.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

if you mean real dominance when you say dominance then yes. there is nothing competing bitcoin so there is no reason for it not to stay dominant! the merchants all adopt bitcoin, everyone in the world knows bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make a transaction uses bitcoin. then after they did that some of them may take a look at altcoins to make some profit because they get pumped nicely.

but if by dominance you mean the fake dominance which is becoming popular  these days with market cap then no bitcoin will probably soon have less than 1% of the total market cap because the rate at which shitcoins are being created is unbelievable and each time some worthless shitcoin with 100,000,000,000 coins is created bitcoin's market cap ratio drops and everyone knows it is a piece of cake to create these shitcoins out of thin air.

Though it is not something you can predict but technically speaking, when you see the development of bitcoin, I guess it will not disappear quickly even though bitcoin value is unstable.
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

i think Bitcoin will ever remain the dominant coin in the cryptocurrencies world as long as digital and decentralized currency is concern, bitcoin is the founding father in the cryptocurrencies world so as that bitcoin is the foundation of digital currency and bitcoin will remain the most dominant among other coins because bitcoin is still the favorite coin and has a higher price than other coins and bitcoin will be more profitable for long term
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

i think Bitcoin will ever remain the dominant coin in the cryptocurrencies world as long as digital and decentralized currency is concern, bitcoin is the founding father in the cryptocurrencies world so as that bitcoin is the foundation of digital currency and bitcoin will remain the most dominant among other coins because bitcoin is still the favorite coin and has a higher price than other coins and bitcoin will be more profitable for long term
The fact that it is the original well known crypto currency will give bitcoin the advantage against those alts that has been created time after time, bitcoin able to be well recognized and being adopted by most internet users who able to understand the system, there's already a lots of site who are now accepting bitcoin as one of their payments transactions, they adopt bitcoin and start to accept bitcoin payments, maybe it will continue to be dominant unless another project will be introduce and hype and media will advertise the advantage of so called new coins.
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I believe bitcoin will remain dominant among all cryptocurrencies. The majority of the holders and investors will always prefer to have a potential and trusted coins to have than taking a risk in investing a cheaper coins that will not give us a guarantee to give us profits in a long run.
BTC.Turtle

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

Yes bitcoin will remain dominant until the hard cap is reached.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

For the long term, I don't think so, the time will come, when some realy awsome coin will overtake Bitcoin. However I don't think I will live as long as to see Bitcoin dissapear, it will always stay a valuable coin IMO.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

I think a lot would agree with the fact that even on a red day, Bitcoin is still dominant.
I believe it still has a long run being the alpha currency on the market. Bitcoin is already more
than 8 years old, that accounts that it's quite old and long termed if you were one of the early
and lucky ones to invest on them, the oldest and perhaps the most successful among existing coins to date.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

i think Bitcoin will continue to dominate the entire cryptocurrency world for some years before another coin overtake it. It will also remain to be the primary means of of exchange because of its popularity and majority of exchanges are using it buying altcoins and The market dominance of bitcoin will continue forever till the usage as well the adoption from common people continues. At some point there might be hurdles that needs to be overcome by the community, because every government doesn't understand bitcoin in the right way.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

yes. in my opinion, bitcoin will remain the coin most hunted by all crypto users so bitcoin will be dominant for long periods of time. so bitcoin greatly affects all coins on the coin exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: