Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

I do not think there is any competition with Bitcoin because it is in another level. It is difficult for any currency to gain value by it. Therefore, all comparisons become lame. Besides, I still believe that Bitcoin will dominate the short-term and long-term market in the future

Everybody always thought that kind of mind setting for bitcoin, and as market activity kepts changing due to volatile market value, expect that it will dominate the entire cryptocurrency. With respect to short term of long term trading, I can suggest that holding for longer term must be initiated so far. Having day trades was just a waste of time and can be a threat to dropping price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lespahten

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
right now bitcoin is still dominating the cryptocurrency market and perhap for a very long time from now. I believe everything will come to an end, so bitcoin is not an exception. One day in the future, surely bitcoin will be loose in the competitive market and will be replaced by another better coin, but that may be a very long time because bitcoin is still the most powerful currency on the market.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
The dominance of bitcoin in the crypto-currency market has actually been decreasing lately. This is due to the fall in confidence to it and the drop in demand for the purchase of bitcoin. Many investors, especially beginners, are now panicking selling their bitcoins after the current drop in the price of bitcoin.
The fall of dominance means a decrease in the share of bitcoin capitalization in the total capitalization share of the crypto currency. That is, bitcoin will already have less influence on the formation of prices of other crypto-currencies. Reducing the dominance of bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin can disappear from the crypto-currency market. Lose the role of leader because of this, he can, but exist. will continue.

Indeed, bitcoin dominanance in market already decreasing. In 2017, bitcoin dominance more than 65% and right now bitcoin dominant at 43%. I am believe in the future bitcoin dominance will replace with other coin like ethereum or others altcoin. Ethereum have a chance to replace bitcoin place because its no 2 in market cap

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

Well, Bitcoin appears to hold on to the crown for a long time as compared to the competition coming from the market. Although Ethereum, the direct competitor of Bitcoin, is performing incredibly well on the market, it has a lot to accomplish in order to surpass Bitcoin even in terms of market cap.
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

I think it still dominates in this market, it is something that is indispensable in this market. I think bitcoin best growth period is before 2020.
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

This is the era of bitcoin and probably it still dominant until today but always expect that everthing is not forever. It's not the question of supremacy it's a battle between the second spot because Bitcoin lead is very dominant among the altcoins but I don't know about the next five years these other coins are performing better and the technology is getting updated every year.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

Bitcoin will remain to be the "mascot" of cryptocurrency. It's already established and with good history. Lots of tokens and coins will come along the cryptoworld but the global popularity of bitcoin, may it be good or bad, preceeds it and will always be the #1 face of cryptocurrency. Therefor I believe it will remain on top because of this.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 07:08:16 PM by youngsoft

it appears that bitcoin has turned into the prevailing of all circling digital currencies today, there are numerous cryptocurrency that take after bitcoin cost developments by the way when bitcoin rises then bitcoin will likewise increment while bitcoin diminishes bitcoin cost additionally diminishes so it demonstrates that bitcoin has turned out to be predominant of all cryptocurrency
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

Until unless all altcoins are valued in bitcoin i dont think that any other coin take over Bitcoin. Even ETH have tried so many times but still btc has its own value as it is not controlled by anyone this is the main success of btc. ETH is controlled by developer and even he is holding the major share of coin so always it will be afraid that if he sold everything in the market and left over the project then who will take care of ETH and its network. So i think Bitcoin will always dominate the crypto world until some other coin come like btc or the founder of btc dont come up with new coin.
katarina007

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

yep, it's not the best coin now, but the value is still the highest and is purse but gold.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Bitcoin will remain to be the "mascot" of cryptocurrency. It's already established and with good history. Lots of tokens and coins will come along the cryptoworld but the global popularity of bitcoin, may it be good or bad, preceeds it and will always be the #1 face of cryptocurrency. Therefor I believe it will remain on top because of this.
Bitcoin is indeed going to remain dominant for maybe the next 50 years or more because more and more people are inclined to using it other than the other altcoins but i don't believe that their dominance is going to be there forever at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

I think bitcoin will remain dominant cryptocurrency for a long period of time. Because bitcoin has now valued more than facebook and others. The network effects are really powerfull at scale. Bitcoin also is constantly improving even there is ups and down in the market. It has no intellectual property in cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency has to make their entire code base publicly in order to earn trust of new users and bitcoin is one of them. And that is a good consequence of being decentralized currency.

Bitcoin is still best cryptocurrency in the market today. And I think bitcoin would remain dominant if crypto users wouldn’t stop and just continuously patronizing bitcoin. The higher its demands the longer it’ll stay in the market.

Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

It will surely dominate for long term for been the first cryptocurrency created in the world..
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

I believe bitcoin will remain the most dominant crypto because it is the first crypto currency and to the eye of investors bitcoin is the most profitable and bitcoin will remain dominant because it is still the basis of all crypto currencies.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

I think bitcoin will still remain as the most dominant coin because even though its dominance is decreasing as years passed by there's still no other coin that has the potential to take its place.
gaurangi28

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

yes, bitcoin always dominant in this market as no coin have that potential to beat its returns and no coin is near its price.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Even if the selling price of bitcoin in the crypto market continues to fall, bitcoin positions remain dominant and the top.bicouse altcoin other selling prices also come down. So there is no effect on the bitcoin whose price is down.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

Bitcoin is indeed going to remain dominant for maybe the next 50 years or more because more and more people are inclined to using it other than the other altcoins but i don't believe that their dominance is going to be there forever at all.
The demand of Bitcoin is increasing each passing day despite volatility and arising controversies. It only means that more people are now more aware and become more educated of what its real nature is, and how its opportunitues are of great help to improve standard of living. There can be more development to come, and if we keep our strong support and continue to promote it, then it can build a foundation of trust that would attract more investors, traders, and participants, and will gain continued dominance.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:30 AM

I believe bitcoin will remain the most dominant crypto because it is the first crypto currency and to the eye of investors bitcoin is the most profitable and bitcoin will remain dominant because it is still the basis of all crypto currencies.
Yes bitcoin will remain as dominant for along time. I cannot see a single currency which have more potential than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies and still not a single currency can overcome it so easily. I think that bitcoin will remain number one crypto currency for a long long time, the bitcon investors will continue investing their money in bitcoin which will continue making bitcoin as number crypto currency of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: