Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Were just started in maneuvering crypto community towards economy,since our country does not trying to banned bitcoin instead they are just planning to put tax,on what way its under dialogue,our central banks has put policy for cryptocurrency users so maybe in another years,bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be in accessible to all aspect of our daily living interms of many things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

In my country in general economy is not developed and as I think it will not develop never, so with the arrival of bitcoins and others cryptocurrencies has not changed here nothing. The most important thing is that government don`t forbid to use bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe something would have changed if officially recognized bitcoin, but unfortunately in my country only few people are interested in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, so no one will do anything.

Approximately same situation. In my country cryptocurrencies can be used for corruption diagrams, and for concealment of real income since savings in bitcoin do not require declaring.
Khailequang334

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

It does not effect to the economy in my country but more and more people are talking abt it so i think it could be grow up fast and will have some effects on the ecconomy soon
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Well the only thing visible effects in our country that bitcoin has made wjich I think is felt also in other nations was the price of the graphic cards and other computer/mining components which greatly increased ever since mining becomes a hype these days and a few services adapted to bitcoins like buying prepaid loads using btc.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Well the only thing visible effects in our country that bitcoin has made wjich I think is felt also in other nations was the price of the graphic cards and other computer/mining components which greatly increased ever since mining becomes a hype these days and a few services adapted to bitcoins like buying prepaid loads using btc.

I think if the price increased means it is good for your country economy but it is bad for users like you. yup your reason is right now it is very hard to get mining equipment and suppose if we get also we will not afford that price all pieces of equipment price went to the sky.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

IN our country it is not yet that known but people are already hearing about it in the news and success stories being passed around. But not all those who benefited huge from Bitcoin are loud or they don't want their identity to be known. Anonymity is one of the driving factors of crypto anyway.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Because there are no such laws that tax transactions made through bitcoin. Our economy is not affected by it yet. The government will have to impose rules and regulations about it first before it can really affect our economy which is possible to happen in the near future as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are getting known by many in our country.

Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

I think the economy of our country doesn't affect bitcoin price at all since only few people in our country are really aware of cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment. Maybe, in countries were people hold a lot of bitcoin such as: Japan, China, England and a lot more have a direct effect on bitcoin price.

As far as i know it doesn't have any empact at all in our country as well...  A few members are steady aware of the flow of btc..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

What should i say here. Our leader here just focuses to such off every citizen's blood by implementing things unnecessary. He does not seem to be welcoming new ideas. Crypto is yet to be accepted. Its in the intial stage to this country. The government is plannnig to launch its own crypto currency "Laxmi" and one of our top business men, who is behind our leader has formed a team with his son's leadership to launch a coin called "jiocoin".

I am sure down the line in 3 to 5 years, crypto currencies would be surrounded in our country and the economy would surely be good.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

There is no effect of btc in our country at all. Because btc is not accepted in our country. So no effect.
It will have an effect eventually, consequences cannot be ignored, if you see your neighbors getting rich with altcoins then that is something other people will want to try, they will think if that happened to him then that can happen to me, I'm experimenting something similar myself, while my success with bitcoin has been limited my friends are seeing the positive effects of bitcoin in my life and while at first they made fun of me they cannot ignore anymore the good effects of bitcoin in my life.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

In my country is still banned using bitcoin, because it can not be set specially by the government, the government is still continuing in-depth review of bitcoin whether it will be entered in the category of electronic money or separate, the government clearly appealed not to use bitcoin as the official payment instrument in my country, the government suspects this bitcoin can be used against the law such as terrorism, money laundering and drug bans.
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

No impact of the Bitcoin on the economy in my country. Still very new.  Roll Eyes But there is plenty of time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

I think, at the moment, Bitcoin, or the cryptocurrency market in general, has no real effect on the economy of my country yet, because unfortunately, we are one of the countries that have never fully accepted and embraced the advantages of Bitcoin in all its glory and uses. However, its not also prohibited to do actions related to it, thus, for those individuals who have been in the market for quite a while now, I think that it has really helped them alot by means of giving them financial freedom and a good source of extra income. In fact, one of my workmates have really improved his lifestyle and savings due to his earnings emanating from the cryptocurrency market. He is the one that convinced me to finally try my hand in it.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

I think, at the moment, Bitcoin, or the cryptocurrency market in general, has no real effect on the economy of my country yet, because unfortunately, we are one of the countries that have never fully accepted and embraced the advantages of Bitcoin in all its glory and uses. However, its not also prohibited to do actions related to it, thus, for those individuals who have been in the market for quite a while now, I think that it has really helped them alot by means of giving them financial freedom and a good source of extra income. In fact, one of my workmates have really improved his lifestyle and savings due to his earnings emanating from the cryptocurrency market. He is the one that convinced me to finally try my hand in it.
I believe that the economy of the country is basing upon a governance and the people around, if he people act as one with a good governance maybe the economy will rise up high, but if the government is worst and corrupt maybe the economy will fall. Bitcoin is just an instrument and if no one believe on it is is no used at all, so then I think the economy depend on the government not in a crypto currency or bitcoin.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

In my country at first I don't know if all people know about bitcoin but since I saw bitcoin in news in my country I think there's have a big impact in my country.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Here in my country only few people knowing the bitcoin so i think there is no impact to our economy, im pray that most of the people are here in my country they know what is bitcoin and probably it can help to increase our economy.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

In my 22 years of existence, here in the Philippines, even though our government states that we are progressing, we can not really feel it especially we, the poor ones. But still, a lot has been developed here and time will come that we will be able to overcome these problems and be able to achieve a stable economy.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

there it goes in my country too. that bitcoin still not bring huge impact in my country. but, just recently bitcoin is make an uproar in the our local news. it is good to have bitcoin in the spotlight because of its prices that everyone trust this coin. well, hoping the best for this coin.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:08:28 AM

There is not much of an effwct in my country. Bitcoin is not that popular and there are only few people that are interested in bitcoin. It will not effect our economy like what other country have. But it will affect the security of the country. Most specially if bitcoin has not been used in good terms.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀