Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:36:57 PM by Orozu.ORO

Unfortunately at the moment the coin has no demand as there are no buyers and developers do not make a pump for the coin.
Yeah, and it has done nothing good for the project. Even if they get this coin listed into some more exchanges, these are useless if there are no orders or demands being created. I believe that the dev is doing their part to make it works and we can wait until April ends.

Hi Crypto Girl,

I recognized you from your youtube videos promoting bitconnect. Just a question for you, why will there be orders and demands in exchanges if the ICO is still up? We got into the exchanges to prepare us for after ICO. We should get credit for working fast right???

And also please gather all your bitconnect friends to promote for us and trust me no one out there will go out to sue any of you like they did with bitconnect because we have

1. Securities license for our trading and lending platforms

2. Insurance for all lending principles

3. No reinvest button as it creates an artificial bubble which makes it a ponzi

4. Anyone can only lend 50% of their holdings

and many many more features not for it to turn into a bitconnect.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCcwn6bGUtU

Here is a link for your remembrance....

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

We truly believe in the potential of the project and we have seen whitepapers with complete information also Orozu is not scam because they are actively communicating with all the participants.
The team for OROZU is really much active and also they do respond to the each answerable query so i think that they are probably not scam and also the project looks much promising so i would personally stick to the project.
Yes they really are active and also they do response to each necessary quote on their thread. This is really going to help this project more and more to achieve success fast. Hope that everything goes well for this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

We truly believe in the potential of the project and we have seen whitepapers with complete information also Orozu is not scam because they are actively communicating with all the participants.
The team for OROZU is really much active and also they do respond to the each answerable query so i think that they are probably not scam and also the project looks much promising so i would personally stick to the project.
Yes they really are active and also they do response to each necessary quote on their thread. This is really going to help this project more and more to achieve success fast. Hope that everything goes well for this project.
I am sure that more and more investors will take part into the ICO because it is Live now and we can make the desired investment to really have some great profits ahead. This project is going to be great ahead.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

This is the great project and idea. I think the orozu project team has many expericnce, They are actively working and can secure their investors. hopefully project will be success
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

I am sure that more and more investors will take part into the ICO because it is Live now and we can make the desired investment to really have some great profits ahead. This project is going to be great ahead.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform has higher potential to become highly successful. Making an investment in this project will definitely help you in future to earn huge amount of profits. This is the best opportunity for making your investment double.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

Unfortunately at the moment the coin has no demand as there are no buyers and developers do not make a pump for the coin.
Yeah, and it has done nothing good for the project. Even if they get this coin listed into some more exchanges, these are useless if there are no orders or demands being created. I believe that the dev is doing their part to make it works and we can wait until April ends.

Hi Crypto Girl,

I recognized you from your youtube videos promoting bitconnect. Just a question for you, why will there be orders and demands in exchanges if the ICO is still up? We got into the exchanges to prepare us for after ICO. We should get credit for working fast right???

And also please gather all your bitconnect friends to promote for us and trust me no one out there will go out to sue any of you like they did with bitconnect because we have

The good developed answers. It was pleasant to examine. However in the future, I wouldn't strongly recommend you to enter disputes with those who try to humiliate you and your project. I not about specifically this case. Such behavior doesn't decorate you, don't fall to their level.
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

This is the great project and idea. I think the orozu project team has many expericnce, They are actively working and can secure their investors. hopefully project will be success
Orozu project has a very active and expert team working on the project theyhave also got some good investment for the crypto community and have also proved them in many aspects. I think this project can become very successful in the future and give good profits to its users.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

and also hopefully the team and developers are able to work together well because that is one of the key to success of a project, therefore we should all support this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Meet Olkah and His boyfriend

By the way Olkah is on the bottom

Ok guys  -  There are some red flags in ICOs, but this one has every color of flags. Just imagine that an ICO founder act like this. Would you contribute on his project?  Personally I would not, even it is not a scam.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

long-term projects with interesting ideas, information about each item developed is very clear with the allocation of funds that have been set, I see the sales information of coins has begun, where I can see the development of the sale of coins
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:32:03 AM by negancoin

In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!

Hi negancoin

This question has been asked too many times to us and our answer is plain and simple. We want to be respected for privacy reasons and we don't believe in creating hype and sell to people portraying the experience of the team because credible people can be easily bought.
That is the reason why big companies are staying away from cryptocurrency and banning it for participation in their industry. We have done everything to what it needs to be, registering 3 companies, getting a securities license for our trading and lending program and most importantly being transparent.
Our coin is not a technology coin, it is a utility coin. A utility coin must be known for its liquidity and utility propositions which is what we are working hard to provide. So coming back to your question, we don't need to hire credible people so that we can use their credentials to sell our ICO or to make our project look good...

If one of your prerequisites is the team, i would suggest you relook into it your qualifying procedures again because til today we still don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and bitcoin is a huge success. Swim pass hypes my friend... Wink

Thanks for you reply.
Satoshi Nakamoto provided a open source code (in other word, technology coin ), no one own bitcoin project, knowing who is Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't matter, So don't compare apple to orange. Back to Orozu, we are talking about a project that own by team members, and as you mentioned your Orozu coin is a utility coin that power your exchange and lending program platform and without those things, it will lose his value. So knowing who is behind the project is important in order to evaluate your ability of achieving the goals. Because you asking for money and in order for investors to choose to participate or not in ICO, they need to know the team background and skills. It's not always about legit and scam, but it's also about if project worth investing or not.

we don't need to hire credible people

No one ask you to hire credible people. The guy in the video mentioned that your team has decades of market experience, I asked where is team, because I didn't find any section in website that show the team members.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

The developers wrote that they have an experienced team. Are the confirmations? I would like to know the facts

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

in fact, when administrators actively respond to questions, then fewer questions become to it and many begin to believe in the project
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

Meet Olkah and His boyfriend

https://i.imgur.com/dejwImm.jpg

By the way Olkah is on the bottom

Ok guys  -  There are some red flags in ICOs, but this one has every color of flags. Just imagine that an ICO founder act like this. Would you contribute on his project?  Personally I would not, even it is not a scam.

I found this image irrelevant to the project and I'm surprised that it comes from the admin of the project. How would you trust this kind of platform if this will be the attitude of the devs?
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

Hi Crypto Girl,

The good developed answers. It was pleasant to examine. However in the future, I wouldn't strongly recommend you to enter disputes with those who try to humiliate you and your project. I not about specifically this case. Such behavior doesn't decorate you, don't fall to their level.

Hi Zevl194,

It has come to a point where we have to defend ourselves from all those so called crypto experts. We open ourselves to being questioned for transparency but don not treat us like we are dumb.... Someone must be responsible enough to understand what is happening in the program before shooting their mouth away. If they do that , they stand to be corrected...

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

Despite the fact that the project does not have a unique idea, it is not necessary. The most important thing is the team's attitude to their project
the team's attitude towards the project to raise money and disappear
It is not the only attitude it is teams responsibility where they focus on upgrades to implement more advanced functionalities and drive through all the possibilities to satisfy all the investors and ultimately achieve success.
Yes Yes of course to raise money and to run away Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I can not understand why you are so categorical about the Orozu project team. Did you buy tokens from them and they did not come to you? Or how it seems to me that you were part of the team and you were kicked out? What happens to you, with such hatred you write.

Hi  coinbitcoin91

Let me answer that on his behalf. We are not connected or neither is he a part of us. He is just someone who mined our coins and kept on forcing us to do things for the benefit for him and his team. And when we did not do that, he posted negative remarks every single day about our project because we did not listen to his instructions.
He and his team's goal is to mine and then dump the coins at earliest possible time. That is what he and his team does for a living. This is something we cannot control, it is people's choice but do not be rude to us. I was his biggest nightmare recently with me owning him on my very reply showing him how dumb he is with the little knowledge he has and thus he is now doing this....

My team are generally nice to everyone but you can't blame me if he is stupid and i corrected and answered his every statement.. Smiley

Thank you very much for the answer! Strange user, since not having a relationship to your team, he allows himself to write this. He probably has a very bad upbringing, that would force another team that does not apply to him in the way he wants.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

It's because you're a cowardly little child who ordered the coin on the Internet have spent a few dollars that mom had given him on morojenoe he cannot multiply and crying now
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

And then for insulting you will get banned from the moderators forever!.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

Hi Crypto Girl,

So like you mean to say if your project goes the bitconnect way you have insurance to save the investors' money? Do you have the insurance details then?
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!

Hi negancoin

This question has been asked too many times to us and our answer is plain and simple. We want to be respected for privacy reasons and we don't believe in creating hype and sell to people portraying the experience of the team because credible people can be easily bought.
That is the reason why big companies are staying away from cryptocurrency and banning it for participation in their industry. We have done everything to what it needs to be, registering 3 companies, getting a securities license for our trading and lending program and most importantly being transparent.
Our coin is not a technology coin, it is a utility coin. A utility coin must be known for its liquidity and utility propositions which is what we are working hard to provide. So coming back to your question, we don't need to hire credible people so that we can use their credentials to sell our ICO or to make our project look good...

If one of your prerequisites is the team, i would suggest you relook into it your qualifying procedures again because til today we still don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and bitcoin is a huge success. Swim pass hypes my friend... Wink

Thanks for you reply.
Satoshi Nakamoto provided a open source code (in other word, technology coin ), no one own bitcoin project, knowing who is Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't matter, So don't compare apple to orange. Back to Orozu, we are talking about a project that own by team members, and as you mentioned your Orozu coin is a utility coin that power your exchange and lending program platform and without those things, it will lose his value. So knowing who is behind the project is important in order to evaluate your ability of achieving the goals. Because you asking for money and in order for investors to choose to participate or not in ICO, they need to know the team background and skills. It's not always about legit and scam, but it's also about if project worth investing or not.

we don't need to hire credible people

No one ask you to hire credible people. The guy in the video mentioned that your team has decades of market experience, I asked where is team, because I didn't find any section in website that show the team members.

Hi Negancoin,

What did you think we created or provided? Have we not provided an open source code as well? Check Github and you will see it. We created this program but that does not mean we own it. Let me get you back to basics of cryptocurrency? Why was it created? So that it decentralized. So in a decentralized platform who owns the coins??? Us???  We are creators/founders but not owners.... You talk about knowing our experience, read into the whitepaper, understand what we have created, see how it differs from the other lending program, see how smart this program was built. If you failed to understand everything thru what we wrote. We are still open to be questioned that why this thread exist . But if you are asking us to put our pictures to tell you about our experience, i think that is ridiculous. You want to know us to trust us not to know about our experience.

If you want to know our experience , look into our codes and ask me ask much questions as you like because in all my answers and replies you will know our experience. You don't need pictures, you need to pick my brain to know about our experience. And this forum is what it is all about....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: