Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Yup there are too many ICO and there are so many scams too ,
It is hard to trust in the ICO nowadays because some of them are just a scam .

Although the number of these scammers was reduced sufficiently, unfortunately, we all meet dishonest projects. Their teams initially form their ICOs to deceive the investors and simply steal their money.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

I'm collecting all the tokens I've got right now. Almost all of them are now about 3 times below the price of ico. I expect them to at least have a price of ico. Then I think that we would have received the value of our labor.

Do you regret investing in these ICO?
Personally, I have long started to regret about my investments, but nothing can be changed. It remains only to wait.
No need for a large number of ICO projects. Quantity cannot replace quality.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

The best way to find a good ico is the icodrops.com website, but be careful and use it only for information. And of course you should read and analise all information very carefully too. And what about now, i think we should not invest in any ico in this hard times for this market, it is very dangerous. The main goal now is to save that money which you already have.
belentsova

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Now it becomes very difficult to determine which of the iso will be successful.To our great regret,today most projects are scammers.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

I'm collecting all the tokens I've got right now. Almost all of them are now about 3 times below the price of ico. I expect them to at least have a price of ico. Then I think that we would have received the value of our labor.

Do you regret investing in these ICO?
Personally, I have long started to regret about my investments, but nothing can be changed. It remains only to wait.
No need for a large number of ICO projects. Quantity cannot replace quality.

First of all, you need to be very responsible when choosing a project for investment, crypto is a very high risk area, which means that only you are able to reduce the level of risk.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
medical-student

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

this is an old thread. after 7/8 months we can clearly see that there are really less ICOs. during the pump a lot of scam ICOs were online since it was easy for them to make money by doing nothing. now a lot of us are more experienced and choose the good ones and not give money away. the scam ICOs have no profits these way, and only good projects and interesting ideas are emerging
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Yes, now the number of ICO in the crypto market has grown significantly. But still, if you wish, you can find a successful and profitable project for long-term investments. You just need to carefully study the information on the ICO rating, project developers, technologies and strategies for further development.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

There are too many scammers in the ICO, and these people mess up the ICO market.
Most of the coins have no function, no connotation, and fluctuating greatly. The inferior ico ruined this market!
Regulatory ico is a way to protect investors!
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

Hey,

Today there are really a lot of different ICO projects. Of course, now there are a lot of unsuccessful and fraudulent projects. But nevertheless, ICO are of great importance for the further development of modern digital society, with careful selection, you can choose a successful and useful project.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Many new ICO are now ongoing and just getting started but only 30% them are the real some of this ICO is just dump coin or scam coin. I think many project just keep making project to scam people and many people getting bait to this scam ICO. They keep creating a project that for short term so that they are the one who will earn or have profit on it.
Lewan

Activity: 1008
Merit: 19

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

People are making money out of this. Money is an opportunity. That's why people started to extract their ico.

Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Sometimes get confused, too many ICO's making it difficult to select the right one. Also from the same sample are many scam projects, with the least mistake you fall for it. But with proper research you could sail through

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Yes, now there are a lot of projects, but it’s very difficult to choose among them worthy. I think today is a very difficult time to invest in ICOs
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

Yes, today there are a lot of projects that carry out the ICO process, but all this is not important, because now the most important thing is to understand that projects actually have nothing to do with normal projects in which it would be interesting to invest.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Hey,

True, there are so many ICO yet it is hard to get the good one especially that nowadays scam is also rampant in ICO. So in order to identify a good ICO to a bad one or scam, I studied the white paper, concept, website, road map and the team or the people behind this project and also the bounty manager and the people supporting the ICO project.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

If we analyze this issue as a whole, then a large number of projects is pretty good, since it improves competitiveness on the market, but on the other hand, it also increases fraud on the market itself.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

If we analyze this issue as a whole, then a large number of projects is pretty good, since it improves competitiveness on the market, but on the other hand, it also increases fraud on the market itself.
In fact, the more the attractive opportunity to earn good money attracts, the more this activity will attract fraudsters. In any case, it has always been and always will be. Until there is a legislative basis for resolving the fight against fraud, users of cryptocurrency will always suffer because of fraudsters.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Yes, now there are a lot of projects, but it’s very difficult to choose among them worthy. I think today is a very difficult time to invest in ICOs
It is relatively easy to find a good project. What's truly difficult is waiting for an income from your investments. A market like today cannot give a decent income.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

The forum is easily one of the best tools we have to learn about new ICOs, and there are also very experienced users who always give opinions on bounties, so a good advice would be to follow them so you can gain some experience with them and see what they do to find out if a bounty is good or not.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Hey,

Yes, now the number of ICOs is really huge. But in principle, this is a normal situation for an actively developing market. Today, many projects are being launched, but not all of them are successful. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a thorough study of each selected ICO to avoid fraud and loss of their money.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: