Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN  (Read 7198 times)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

What do you think, what is the reason for the rise in price of ripple by 40% in 2 days? Is this speculation or is there any reliable positive news about this coin? The bitcoin rose only 2%, and the ripple shows such rapid growth. What are your thoughts on this?

It is pure manipulation brother. as always. they are pumping some coins . we need to becareful and we need to choose coins which didint pumped yet. i heard some news about ripple which name is xrapid. i dont know what is that but i believe that price increasing is manipulation.

Ripple is one of the top coins that is manipulated too much. You can see how manipulated it is if you watch the chart.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
of course i choose Litecoin, the main problem for XRP is centralized, better from Litecoin they are centralized and the creator "charlie lee" have big name in cryptocommunity ecosystem, and Litecoin want launching Litecoin payment gateway for their another product

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Usually I now work with investments for a long-term perspective. Therefore, I am sure that LTC is more likely for such a long-term success. After all, this is one of the oldest and most reliable coins with a large community and relevant technologies for development in the future.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

Both coins are good investment. And their future are also good. But if you ask me to choose between the two, I would go for the former. Ripple is the only coin being supported by banks and is expanding its reach to many countries across the globe. Its team is also amazing. See its prices increasing almost three folds in less than one day. So ripple is my choice.

Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

XRP is being backuped by the central banks which is not good because cryptocurrencies are created to oppose the banking system clearly this coin is doing the opposite of what satoshi nakamoto really wants.
I would choose litecoin over ripple because the main reason why i use cryptocurrencies is to eliminate the centralization of these banks
rodneyDDS

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

Usually I now work with investments for a long-term perspective. Therefore, I am sure that LTC is more likely for such a long-term success. After all, this is one of the oldest and most reliable coins with a large community and relevant technologies for development in the future.

I dont understand why people on here consistently think XRP has no utility.. what is LTC's utility? is there utility, the ability to transact value efficiently?  If so, then XRP has all coins beat when it comes to scalability, cost of fees, decentralization, etc... Because a crypto is old has no grounds for how well it would do in the future.. XRP is being test with banks, financial institutions, and payment service providers TODAY..  When ppl say XRP will never be used.. I find it childish and ignorant. 

FWIW, Ripple (company) is releasing X-Rapid next month or so, which will allow these said companies to use XRP in a real way.  That is global adoption through a specific use case.  XRP isn't attempting to replace fiat currency, but become a bridge asset.   Wake up guys, bitcoin, litecoin or will NEVER replace Fiat currency, the Powers that be would not allow it.

my 2 zerps.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

What do you think, what is the reason for the rise in price of ripple by 40% in 2 days? Is this speculation or is there any reliable positive news about this coin? The bitcoin rose only 2%, and the ripple shows such rapid growth. What are your thoughts on this?

It is pure manipulation brother. as always. they are pumping some coins . we need to becareful and we need to choose coins which didint pumped yet. i heard some news about ripple which name is xrapid. i dont know what is that but i believe that price increasing is manipulation.

Ripple is one of the top coins that is manipulated too much. You can see how manipulated it is if you watch the chart.

Dude, by looking at the chart volumes I also see some indications to go pump

The way they pump is also coincide with their promotions, fuds?

not actually, ripple has a great technology, though they will pass through banks to banks which is probably mean a centralized transactions, a government controlled environments
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

if I had to choose between the two types of altcoin between Ltc and Ripple, I would prefer to invest my money into Ltc, the reason being that Ltc has a higher value than Ripple in various exchange markets.
I support for the continued development of Ripple. with the ability of the Ripple that much faster for developing highly capable to carry the coins become so valuable and generate much more profit.

EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

I argue that Ripple and Litecoin are potential and will have bright future in 2018. I am investing in both of them. Litecoin is popular amongst individuals, due to its suitability for day to day transaction, while Ripple is much more popular in the realm of banks and financial institution.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

before you choosing, you must know first the advantages and disadvantages of two coins If you are doing daily trade go with ripple, if holding for long term Litecoin would give you good returns
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

My view that current price of this cryptocurrencies is big enough and you could not await significant grow.
It is impossible to compare Ripple and Litecoin in frame of price prediction. All of them good,  but both of them expensive and I think it is too late to fall in this cryptocurrencies.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 02:41:25 PM by ThunderCatSteve

My view that current price of this cryptocurrencies is big enough and you could not await significant grow.
It is impossible to compare Ripple and Litecoin in frame of price prediction. All of them good,  but both of them expensive and I think it is too late to fall in this cryptocurrencies.

wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

I'd rather choose another coin.  It seems to me that EOS or IOTA are more promising coins now than Ripple or LTC.
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

I think they are both good alternative coins in the market since they have a lots of cap.
If judging from the point of friction of short investments, I would prefer Litecon.

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

At the moment, both coins do not look very good, because the overall situation on the cryptocurrency market is negative. But I think these coins have a lot of potential.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

XRP is best to buy at current time due to its low cost and also higher growth rate than LTC.
LTC is also good Crypto but at current of Crypto market people are more focused on XRP and also total volume of XRP is much higher than that of LTC.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

For me, Ripple looks much more promising, and it is not the first time it shows very good growth, you can always earn very well on this coin. The main thing is to know the entry point.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

Now Ripple already played on the stock exchange. It will probably soon come to the line and Lightcoin. I understand this technology and therefore reason in this vein)
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

of course, I chose Ripple, even though the circulation of coins was large and the price of one coin was cheap but when viewed from price stability and high investor interest, it will be far compared to Litecoin  Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Litecoin is a good coin and is time tested. But nevertheless, the prospects of Ripple look better to me now. Very good decisions are made by the Ripple team last time. And this has a positive effect on the dynamics of growth in prices for XRP. I invest in both coins, but I try to increase the amount of XRP in my portfolio more.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: