Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
shema65

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

What can increase the value of the this token? And how big growth could be?
I dont think that the size of growth is possible to predict now
Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Can anybody recommend me a wallet for use? As you can see I'm a newbie so it's difficult for me to find a secure wallet
MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, Exudos
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I love the idea, but you need to enlighten the technical  side more
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

I love the idea, but you need to enlighten the technical  side more

Hi! We are planning to elaborate on it in a series of articles
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Hello! How many issued tokens will be allocated to pay for the marketing company?
And I am interested in the country of origin of your project?!

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Hello! How many issued tokens will be allocated to pay for the marketing company?
And I am interested in the country of origin of your project?!

Hi. Thanks for your interest!

Market.space is based in Estonia, although some members of the team work remotely (mainly support representatives).

The current marketing campaign is financed by us, and we expect that $0.5M will be required for marketing and sales in particular (for more details please see 7.5 System development budget of our White Paper)
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

this project received invest in the form of coins that quite a lot will this be efficient? or maybe vice versa

Hi. We're doing a classical ICO, so we issue our token - MASP - and raise funds in fiat and crypto.
Did I get it right?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

Hello! Do you have some kind of special bonuses for big investors?Beyond the ordinar bonuses.

Hi. We can consider it Smiley What sums are we talking about?
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

I personally look through some sites with ratings from time to time. But I don't completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I rely more on the team, the telegram, wp and so on

If you want some advice: rely on the team mostly. Check whether they are awesome if you can and whether they do strong public pitches. Rating agencies are very questionable.
What if you do not know much about all this? And can not understand wheather it's a good team or not?
Try to understand the basics of crypto, take a look at articles and videos with people advizing some cryptos or giving their opinion on subjects. Just be critical and learning and I think everything will be ok Smiley

If you find a specific project interesting you should be familiar with the area it seeks to operate in. Don't just invest in great looking graphics and stylish guys in a suit.
mazak

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

An excellent project with a complete and detailed road map. We hope to reach the top of the exchange and increase our funds
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

An excellent project with a complete and detailed road map. We hope to reach the top of the exchange and increase our funds
Thank you!
Doing our best!
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
I do agree with you guys, there should be a kind of explanation or the way to discuss ay least, but both of those experts haven't answered on LinkedIn.
But don't you worry, ICObench rating is one of preliminary ratings and having 5.0 is much more suspicious than say 3.8 or 4.3 as it's a result of some work done.
The final mark comes from the market anyway )

They have also been bad with their ratings at times when high quality of the project was very obvious. In that case they probably did an independent rating. Question remains whether they take money from some projects or not but I doubt that we will ever find out.

We won't unless someone enrolled an independent expert tells the world Smiley

Having a whistleblower would be great. An enrolled expert might not have the info we are looking for though. Payments could still be made in the background without some of the experts even knowing.
I always say- trust none other than yourself. Why not invest some time in doing the research yourself? Personally I don't trust anyone else with my money.

The minority of investors in crypto does the due diligence thoroughly. The large majority only listens to some crazy Youtube video producer.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
I do agree with you guys, there should be a kind of explanation or the way to discuss ay least, but both of those experts haven't answered on LinkedIn.
But don't you worry, ICObench rating is one of preliminary ratings and having 5.0 is much more suspicious than say 3.8 or 4.3 as it's a result of some work done.

They have also been bad with their ratings at times when high quality of the project was very obvious. In that case they probably did an independent rating. Question remains whether they take money from some projects or not but I doubt that we will ever find out.

Having a whistleblower would be great. An enrolled expert might not have the info we are looking for though. Payments could still be made in the background without some of the experts even knowing.
I always say- trust none other than yourself. Why not invest some time in doing the research yourself? Personally I don't trust anyone else with my money.

The minority of investors in crypto does the due diligence thoroughly. The large majority only listens to some crazy Youtube video producer.
Even YouTube has become less reasonable.
Each blogger now has a number or dissappointed who trusted, but it did't work out.
And of course, an incredible number or scammers/spammers who ping us on Telegram every minute.

It's all about your own research guys, the market today has a lot of cases to be compared.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

Each blogger now has a number or dissappointed who trusted, but it did't work out.
And of course, an incredible number or scammers/spammers who ping us on Telegram every minute.

It's all about your own research guys, the market today has a lot of cases to be compared.

Less reasonable is a negative exaggeration. It is a joke what most Youtubers do and they simply get paid to talk positively about scams.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

Less reasonable is a negative exaggeration. It is a joke what most Youtubers do and they simply get paid to talk positively about scams.
Well some of them are taking your promo video and use it as about the half of their "review" )
bulldogtattoo

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Do U have any restrictions for participants? Max/min amount of contribution or smth like this?
There are restricted countries (USA, China and some more)
As for contribution, min is $35, max is unlimited
Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

When and where will you post a report from the event in Singapore?
Already posted, check the medium
murat131

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Hello guys, do you have some video about your team? maybe where you talk about your project and vision of it?
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

what happens if you couldn't reach your softcap?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

what happens if you couldn't reach your softcap?
Hello!
We all hope it won't happen, though you never know )
If the raised sum is gonna be quite close to the soft cap we'll launch a voting among our community.
Also we may consider on extending of the ICO period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: