Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9!  (Read 56144 times)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 10:29:00 AM

Any more news on production/shipping?

+1

Ssinc, I'll have to cancel my 6 if they are not shipped by the 25th. Pure logistics consideration (I do want those furies in my hashing collection!) as I won't be around to receive them. That's also the reason why I went hosted with a late KnC order.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
ssinc (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:30:51 PM

Any more news on production/shipping?

+1

Ssinc, I'll have to cancel my 6 if they are not shipped by the 25th. Pure logistics consideration (I do want those furies in my hashing collection!) as I won't be around to receive them. That's also the reason why I went hosted with a late KnC order.

It looks like they should be shipped next week now :

Pcbs will be coming in start of next week and we should be able to start shipping units late next week.
Sorry for the delays we are trying to get everything done as quickly as we can but we don't want to rush anything that could cause problems with devices in the future.

mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:47:37 PM

Well we already missed one difficulty increase and it looks like we will have another before they are in our hands. Not your fault you can't ship what you don't have but ouch.

Next week means by the 26th so maybe by Nov 1 in our hands?

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
ssinc (OP)

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:56:50 PM

Well we already missed one difficulty increase and it looks like we will have another before they are in our hands. Not your fault you can't ship what you don't have but ouch.

Correct, I'll ship all the orders as soon as they are in hand so exact delivery depends on your location and the type of shipping you chose but it should be 1-3 business days.

Beastlymac is working on a compensation plan for everyone that receive units from this Batch #1 group buy. I'll notify everyone as soon as he announces it.

cereal7802

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 06:24:48 PM

Correct, I'll ship all the orders as soon as they are in hand so exact delivery depends on your location and the type of shipping you chose but it should be 1-3 business days.

Beastlymac is working on a compensation plan for everyone that receive units from this Batch #1 group buy. I'll notify everyone as soon as he announces it.

I would be open to a buy one get one free situation applied retroactively to existing orders Smiley
SendCookies

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:46:14 PM

Difficulty set at 200,281,249 @ 2.5 GH/s

We would be be mining at 0.0063 BTC per unit. the 14th being the 2 week mark in October with 3 days given for priority mail in the US. Any order w/o a tracking number after the 17th of October should be compensated using those numbers as a baseline.

I'm not saying what that number will ultimately be, but something along those lines I think would be more than fair IMHO.

well after the difficulty increase we now would be mining at 0.0047 BTC per unit. Unless there is a compensation package worked out in writing, it's all just 'talk'

IMO we are due .004 in mining rev until delievery date. That is only .056 btc or a lil over 6% of the original purchase price, if the units are shipped by Nov 1. Without something in writing from you or beastlymac there is no accountability if the dates get out of hand beyond this.

Please do not just skip over this post like my previous post. Please respond to it even if it is a 'NO' so, I/we can all better decide what we should do from this point.

TY

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com
ssinc (OP)

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:17:45 AM

We would be be mining at 0.0063 BTC per unit. the 14th being the 2 week mark in October with 3 days given for priority mail in the US. Any order w/o a tracking number after the 17th of October should be compensated using those numbers as a baseline.

I'm not saying what that number will ultimately be, but something along those lines I think would be more than fair IMHO.

well after the difficulty increase we now would be mining at 0.0047 BTC per unit. Unless there is a compensation package worked out in writing, it's all just 'talk'

IMO we are due .004 in mining rev until delievery date. That is only .056 btc or a lil over 6% of the original purchase price, if the units are shipped by Nov 1. Without something in writing from you or beastlymac there is no accountability if the dates get out of hand beyond this.

Please do not just skip over this post like my previous post. Please respond to it even if it is a 'NO' so, I/we can all better decide what we should do from this point.

TY

Beastlymac would be the one to answer that question. It's entirely up to him on what he plans to offer the Group Buy's.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:24:59 AM

TY

Beastlymac would be the one to answer that question. It's entirely up to him on what he plans to offer the Group Buy's.
Once we decide what is happening I will post it in the blue fury thread.

Message me if you have any problems
SendCookies

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:57:11 AM

TY

Once we decide what is happening I will post it in the blue fury thread.

TY both for the fast reply. Can we get a time frame as to when the decision will be made?

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com
Tong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:23:53 PM

A little love for ssinc.  He's great to work with, wish everyone I purchased things from was as nice and easy to work with as he is.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 08:35:03 PM

They probably won't know until after Beastlymac starts shipping. That way we will know the magnitude of the delay. I'm hoping he will make 'next week' but might not. I'm also hoping he is spending his time making it happen instead of working on rebate/coupon/whatever.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:44:33 PM

Oh god no coupons please... lol they didn't turn out well for Friedcat

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 08:54:38 PM

Worked ok for me at btcguild. But I hope not either. I don't want to spend more right now.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 10:55:25 PM

Will you ROI with a usb like this? Or would you need to buy in bulk so you can get that nice discount

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bitterdog

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:14:11 PM

Worked ok for me at btcguild. But I hope not either. I don't want to spend more right now.

I hope I don't hurt your feeling by telling you.. You got fucked over by btcguild. The prices were way higher then you could get from canary or SSB. BTCGuild made it seem like you were getting a great bargain by this huge release of "Coupons" When the reality was you could buy them cheaper all day long on these very forums.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 11:37:15 PM

I hope I don't hurt your feeling by telling you.. You got fucked over by btcguild. The prices were way higher then you could get from canary or SSB. BTCGuild made it seem like you were getting a great bargain by this huge release of "Coupons" When the reality was you could buy them cheaper all day long on these very forums.

Yes and no. I agree I would not buy them there now. But I still saved some BTC. Not as much as elsewhere but it did work. But back to topic I would rather get something other than a coupon from Beastymac.

geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:56:03 AM

any more left?
ssinc (OP)

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 05:08:29 AM

any more left?

PM'd Smiley

bitterdog

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:04:40 AM

hello ssinc. Question for you....

Is this a guaranteed delivery of 1st week of October, and is there any chance that this group buy could get cancelled and all payments refunded??

The chance exists but is HIGHLY unlikely. BPMC will manufacturer all of the the orders on demand starting next week and begin delivery the following week (first week of October). If for any reason BPMC cannot deliver I will refund everyone's orders.

If these do not ship by Friday I would like to request a refund. 1st week of Oct turned into 2nd week, now we are into the 3rd week

Drillbit thumbs are shipping @ BTC.65
And the nanofurys ship soon @ BTC.58

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
CaptainAK

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 01:19:02 AM

hello ssinc. Question for you....

Is this a guaranteed delivery of 1st week of October, and is there any chance that this group buy could get cancelled and all payments refunded??

The chance exists but is HIGHLY unlikely. BPMC will manufacturer all of the the orders on demand starting next week and begin delivery the following week (first week of October). If for any reason BPMC cannot deliver I will refund everyone's orders.

If these do not ship by Friday I would like to request a refund. 1st week of Oct turned into 2nd week, now we are into the 3rd week

Drillbit thumbs are shipping @ BTC.65
And the nanofurys ship soon @ BTC.58

As much as I regret not getting them, I have to agree with bitterdog. And I think starting the 22nd we are actually into the 4th week of Oct. I REALLY hope these ship by Friday, I have my RPi all setup and just waiting for some Furies.  Strangely enough I also just got my tracking number for my BFL order. Never thought I was going to see that thing anytime soon.

Come On, Beastly!! Show us the Furies! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: