Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9!  (Read 56163 times)
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:04:21 PM

Personally, a 0.05 BTC is an inadequate compensation considering all the factors that have been in play and the fact that at this very moment, I can get 50 BEs (17 GH/s) with a free 49-port USB 2.0 hub for a mere 1.75 BTC.  That equates to 7 BFs at a cost of 6 BTC after the 0.05 discount is applied (0.85 each)...and they don't come with a 49-port USB hub.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:35:12 PM

Personally, a 0.05 BTC is an inadequate compensation considering all the factors that have been in play and the fact that at this very moment, I can get 50 BEs (17 GH/s) with a free 49-port USB 2.0 hub for a mere 1.75 BTC.  That equates to 7 BFs at a cost of 6 BTC after the 0.05 discount is applied (0.85 each)...and they don't come with a 49-port USB hub.
I missed the section on the OP that said "refunds for any better deal you ever find in perpetuity." WTF?
Really feel bad for you and the other victims of this injustice.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:46:48 PM

I missed the section on the OP that said "refunds for any better deal you ever find in perpetuity." WTF?
Really feel bad for you and the other victims of this injustice.

Yeah I coulda bought the winning lottery ticket instead.  Roll Eyes

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fractalbc

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:02:36 PM

Erupters started at 2 btc each.  They are now what, 0.035?  What compensation did the people get who bought at 2btc other than the satisfaction of being an early adopter.

[ Red | Blue | Green | Nano ] Fury's also started out at 2 btc each.  They are now half that.  They will soon be half that again.  Wait for it if you don't want to pay the early adopter premium for 5x the power efficiency in a small package.  Otherwise, if you really want the hash, buy something else that is cheaper per hash but less frugal with electricity.

Me?  I bought one out of this buy but won't be buying any more until they are a bit more price competitive.  But I have no regrets about paying what I did for this unit.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:30:41 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 11:15:42 PM by visdude

Erupters started at 2 btc each.  They are now what, 0.035?  What compensation did the people get who bought at 2btc other than the satisfaction of being an early adopter.

[ Red | Blue | Green | Nano ] Fury's also started out at 2 btc each.  They are now half that.  They will soon be half that again.  Wait for it if you don't want to pay the early adopter premium for 5x the power efficiency in a small package.  Otherwise, if you really want the hash, buy something else that is cheaper per hash but less frugal with electricity.

Me?  I bought one out of this buy but won't be buying any more until they are a bit more price competitive.  But I have no regrets about paying what I did for this unit.

That's exactly what I'm doing; I bought a couple to test them out to find an ideal hub configuration that I can replicate when the BFs do drop in price to a reasonable amount.  Nevertheless, my "observation" is valid.  Having said that, I didn't realize that mining BTC causes chemical imbalance in miners; some of them react and get irritated even with a mere rustling of leaves.  One can't even make a point or state an opinion or observation anymore without getting some panties in a bunch Smiley...reminds me of my...hmmm...never mind.

As far as electricity bill is concerned, let's just say I'm not subjected to it in my mining endeavor.  Hence, my post started with "Personally" meaning "in my particular situation".  Still, it managed to attract adverse reactions as if it cuts into one's profit...or does it?
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:30:20 PM

Nevertheless, my "observation" is valid.  Having said that, I didn't realize that mining BTC causes chemical imbalance in miners; some of them react and get irritated even with a mere rustling of leaves.  One can't even make a point or state an opinion or observation anymore without getting some panties in a bunch Smiley...reminds me of my...hmmm...never mind.
Sounds like it reminds you of that time of the month when you become real cranky. The response was directly addressing an opinion that the glass is in fact half full. Your reaction sounds a bit uhmm bitchy. I have a few on order and don't mind that sort of compensation. Hi five!

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:35:36 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 02:39:16 AM by visdude

Nevertheless, my "observation" is valid.  Having said that, I didn't realize that mining BTC causes chemical imbalance in miners; some of them react and get irritated even with a mere rustling of leaves.  One can't even make a point or state an opinion or observation anymore without getting some panties in a bunch Smiley...reminds me of my...hmmm...never mind.
Sounds like it reminds you of that time of the month when you become real cranky. The response was directly addressing an opinion that the glass is in fact half full. Your reaction sounds a bit uhmm bitchy. I have a few on order and don't mind that sort of compensation. Hi five!

Sounds more like I pressed the right button.  My gramp used to to tell me back in the day growing up in a farm that the hens that cackle are usually the ones that lay eggs.  Just another observation.  If you're happy with your purchase, then good for you.  It doesn't affect me a bit and vice versa.

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:11:49 AM

I couldn't be happier for you. Really.
stupidnic

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:58:37 PM

I paid via PayPal, but put me down for a payment in BTC as well.
ssinc (OP)

Activity: 364

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:30:48 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 05:19:50 PM by ssinc

Confirmed!

Also, I received my first Tracking number and ETA is 10/31. I should be receiving the second tracking # today and ETA for that order will be 11/1 or 11/2.

mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:12:32 PM

Confirmed!

Also, I received my first Tracking number and ETA is 10/31. I should be receiving the second tracking # today and ETA for that order will be 9/1 or 9/2.

1. I have both Paypal and BTC. BTC is fine for both.

2. Yea! for tracking Happy Halloween I hope it's treats and no tricks.

3. I hope you mean 10/1 or 10/2. Or do we wait a year.  Cry

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
ssinc (OP)

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:20:07 PM

Confirmed!

Also, I received my first Tracking number and ETA is 10/31. I should be receiving the second tracking # today and ETA for that order will be 9/1 or 9/2.

1. I have both Paypal and BTC. BTC is fine for both.

2. Yea! for tracking Happy Halloween I hope it's treats and no tricks.

3. I hope you mean 10/1 or 10/2. Or do we wait a year.  Cry

FIXED! i meant Nov 1st/2nd Smiley

mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:59:40 PM

See I got wrong for 10/1 damn them Caesars Julius and Augustus for messing up the calendar.  They are why Sep <> 7 and Oct <> 8 and so on.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 06:05:37 PM

See I got wrong for 10/1 damn them Caesars Julius and Augustus for messing up the calendar.  They are why Sep <> 7 and Oct <> 8 and so on.

What have the Romans ever done for us?
http://youtu.be/ExWfh6sGyso

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stevenf

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:00:11 PM

Confirmed!

Also, I received my first Tracking number and ETA is 10/31. I should be receiving the second tracking # today and ETA for that order will be 11/1 or 11/2.

Good news!

Do you know how many you will be receive with the first shipment and how many with the second shipment?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 09:51:57 PM

Hmm. Mixed news for me. I hoped they would be sent out to me either yesterday or today. If you receive them on the 31st and send out the same day with Express shipment, they just might come to me on Saturday before I leave, but that'll be the closest shave ever!

Are you sure you don't have anyone on the waiting list, who'd like to have those 6 furies instead of me? Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
nite423

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:58:19 PM

I'll go with the btc route also.

I appreciate that you are offering this. It goes towards proving that there are good people out there to deal with.  When you get exerything lined out, I'll be one that would buy from you again.

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:59:24 PM

Paid in BTC and prefer BTC for credit.  Should be 1.0 BTC.
ssinc (OP)

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:16:22 PM

Paid in BTC and prefer BTC for credit.  Should be 1.0 BTC.

Confirmed.

I'll be e-mailing everyone a confirmation of the refund amount with their tracking information once all orders ship.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 11:08:54 PM

If someone is interested in my 6 units, ssinc agreed to act as an escrow and transfer my units to a new owner after he receives payment. First come, first served. Wink

I paid 0.88 BTC per unit + 0.3 BTC in international USPS Priority.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: