Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

I'm not entirely sure of you sir, because in my opinion digital money will keep multiplying and have character of each, if bitcoin die still there cryptocurency, in fact I can not count so much
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

I don't think so.
Crypto can keep going if Bitcoin fails and doesn't begin any new transactions. A new coin should replace it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

That is something really complicated to analyze.

If we take into account what have been happening during all this years with cryptocurrency in the world we can accurately come to the conclusion that only another cryptocurrency would be able to do such thing, if people substitute one, for another.

Personally i don't think that it will happen within the next 10 years, after that i don't know. Maybe a totally new technology come out. But it will have to be really good to be the years Bitcoin have positioning in the market.
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2902

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 02:06:39 AM by Husna QA

In my opinion, even if Bitcoin died, it would not necessarily altcoin others die, of course, altcoin that has good potential that will last longer.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
You should need to know that bitcoin will never die it will die not die really but it means bitcoin decreased and i thunk its more good to buy more altcoins in a low price then you will get more profit by doing that.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

I suppose to mock this kind of question "If Bitcoin die, no more Cryptos can alive?"
First, Bitcoin would never ever end as long as there's internet perhaps, it's getting even popular. 2nd, Some Altcoins can stand alone and develop itself without relying from Bitcoin Blockchain.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

Bitcoin is the main member of the cryptocurrencies .It still alive and it will be alive. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
If bitcoin die cryptos are still alive but the prices of cryptos will huge down if that happen.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

bitcoin dead, I never thought that way until now, bitcoin will never die, bitcoin will still last for a long time, but if the worst happen to bitcoin, it will have many impacts that will happen to other crypto, all crypto is sufficiently decreased due to the bitcoin that is dying, try to notice if the bitcoin price is changing and altcoin keeps abreast of the bitcoin so that it can be concluded if bitcoin as one of the coins that reference their price die, what will happen to altcoin
Nadirbil

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Bitcoin is the King, Ethereum is the Prince, the remaining 3-5 most popular cryptocurrencies are relatives of the Royal family. The other cryptocurrencies are the king's retinue. If die the king that the new king will be Ethereum. If die the King and Prince that the new king will be the relative of the Royal family. If die the whole Royal family and its relatives the entourage will have to organize elections for a new king
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

great answer! All this market will never die, slow blocking will be replaced by fast, expensive transactions will replace cheap, but the market will remain
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

If bitcoin dies, it would greatly affects the other cryptocurrencies, but that would be impossible. Bitcoin has already established itself. It might lower it's value and be replaced by altcoins but it will never cease to exist.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I don't think so.I think if bitcoin die then the market will crash for a certain time but some crypto will surely survive that crash and do well in future.But I also think bitcoin never gonna die.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

But, I don't think so.

it could have happened, but it is very difficult the possibility for bitcoin will die. see the number of people who want to hold bitcoin and they may think for the long term, therefore they will not sell the bitcoin they hold. maybe that will lead to high bitcoin prices in the future. it's going to happen to bitcoin if the person selling bitcoin is very little, the price will be very expensive...
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin will eventually die, that would make a negative impact on the entire cryptocurrency market. We all know that bitcoin is the pioneer in this technology, and if it fails, there is a tendency for the altcoin investor to loose their trust in the system. Imagine how will the market will react if several investor will end up loosing their money because of that scenario. But options and advancement is un predictable unless it actually happen.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I suppose to mock this kind of question "If Bitcoin die, no more Cryptos can alive?"
First, Bitcoin would never ever end as long as there's internet perhaps, it's getting even popular. 2nd, Some Altcoins can stand alone and develop itself without relying from Bitcoin Blockchain.

agree ........... bitcoin is hard to end, because it is not easy to change about the need of bitcoin with other new coin, because bitcoin has become the basis of calculation for new and old coin, other coin dependence with bitcoin can not be separated , so how would bitcoin end.

btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I don't want to agree with you but indeed bitcoin is definitely binding the trading aspects of crypto together.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

Most likely this will happen to any Bitcoin, they'll die and the population might lower down for like 90% of it. It's just that because the Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency in the world and seeing it fail will set the standard for all of the cryptocurrencies that those cryptos will also fail in the mid-flight of its career. Although, I think Bitcoin will not die I think it will have a special place in our future because this is the future of physical money. No one really knows these are just my insight for this topic.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin die then probably other cryptocurrecies and coins will still alive, because all coins are independent to each one another which every price of then will not affects the another one.

I guess that will not happen because we know that bitcoin is number one. cryptocurrency and as we see also all the coins follow it also in the red mark so that means the value of other coins depends on the market of bitcoin. so will never die. I do not think that bitcoin will die, yes there is much speculation that someone says its bubble that one day it dies or its value is zero
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

But, I don't think so.

i think so, bitcoin die, all cryptocurrencies die.
cause bitcoin is first cryptocurrencies.
but another side, not easy to make bitcoin die. its so hard
Nadirbil

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is firmly established in the matrix of the modern economic before it started different prohibitions. Therefore, different bans have more effect on price than on the life of a cryptocurrency. Genie is already out of the bottle and back to him a very hard shove. Moreover, many countries are not going to ban them and want to develop. These countries will be saving Islands in bad times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: