Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:36:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Mostly it will depends how will bitcoins will die as if the demands of bitcoins fall to zero because of any other crypto currency than only bitcoins will die and other coins will be safe but again any coins taking over bitcoins or bitcoins dying are almost impossible at least in this century or so.
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

Everything does not hold on one Bitcoin, if he dies, in his place will Ethereum, and will begin to develop as rapidly.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
I think it will not die but it will be too much affected,bitcoin headed all cryptos,most of them are dependent on bitcoins price,i have tried to monitored price of all cryptos and what i have discovered is that as btc price goes dip other altcoins also dumps,i have some thoughts that all those investors would lose their trust on cryptocurrency and started to pull out their investments on it.Possibilities would be crypto would start to crash and lose value in the market.
Though its impossible for now to happen due to high demands we can never tell the future and have full assurance,all trends will fade so we all must be ready in all aspects that might happen in the world of crypto.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

But, I don't think so.

I think it will not die but it will be too much affected,bitcoin headed all cryptos,most of them are dependent on bitcoins price,i have tried to monitored price of all cryptos and what i have discovered is that as btc price goes dip other altcoins also dumps,i have some thoughts that all those investors would lose their trust on cryptocurrency and started to pull out their investments on it.Possibilities would be crypto would start to crash and lose value in the market.
Though its impossible for now to happen due to high demands we can never tell the future and have full assurance,all trends will fade so we all must be ready in all aspects that might happen in the world of crypto.

sometimes when bitcoin is on dump , altcoins are still rising. Therfor their values are dont really related to each other. i think its just only co incedent but the truth is bitcoin and altcoins arent conected because both of them have a different blockchain. if bitcoins die ,other cryptos will surely rise because people will surely switch on some other coins specifically altcoins and tokens. bitcoin does not hold the future of other coins but the people can.
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

I can not imagine if all the cryptos will survive if Bitcoin dies.. But I think Bitcoin is the King of the Crypto world. Bitcoin's death means the death of all the cryptosystems. The idea of many will survive ethererum with Altcoins when Bitcoin disappears. But I do not think so. Bitcoin is alive and will be in the future.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I don't agree that bitcoin will die as I have seen it is very progressive and well known. So far no cryptocurrencies die at all and that very impossible to happen. If that will happen maybe their are many poor people suffering in difficult situation of life. But so far based on the studies it won't happen for many reasons that bitcoin brings to each life of every bitcoiner.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

But, I don't think so.

i think its never cannot be happen bitcointalk is have to much strong and it cannot easily give up so dont think negative.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin dies.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
But why do you have any specification for this argument? I don't think so. Bitcoin is also a cryptocurrency like other cryptos. If bitcoin dies then the other cryptos will still alive in the crypto market.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

But, I don't think so.

i think its never cannot be happen bitcointalk is have to much strong and it cannot easily give up so dont think negative.
Probably not will happen because bitcoin is the future currency in the world which we uses one nor single curremcy. Bitcoin is the most demand for the people than other coin definitely if bitcoin die, also other coin will die but it will not happened because a lot of solution about the fall bitcoin is slowly recovering .Always think positive so that all of us can benefit on bitcoins capabilities.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

But, I don't think so.

Ask what the reason the person is telling you (ethereum will not exist if the bitcoin dies). Bitcoin will stay alive and grow in the future, and so will the ethereum that will get bigger in the future. Do not be too easy to receive negative news, this will worsen your confidence in crypto.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Ethereum have power to replace bitcoin to be no 1 dominance on market. I think with smart contract, ethereum have many advantages to new project getting fund and thats attracting market to investing on ethereum. But I am believe that bitcoin will survive
Kanvashardas

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Bitcoin made a path for future cryptocurrencies. If Bitcoin dies other currencies will survive. That is his legacy.
Ethereum have the biggest chance to do it at the moment.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

But, I don't think so.

i think so, bitcoin die, all cryptocurrencies die.
cause bitcoin is first cryptocurrencies.
but another side, not easy to make bitcoin die. its so hard
As per what I have observed too, when bitcoin price goes down the value of other cryptocurrency are also dropping and maybe will happen too if bitcoin die no cryptos can still stay alive because I believe that those alternative coins are made inspired of bitcoin. They made it as a remedy to the high valued bitcoin that was really hard to afford with an ordinary man that is considered as an average people earning a average salary.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

But, I don't think so.

i think so, bitcoin die, all cryptocurrencies die.
cause bitcoin is first cryptocurrencies.
but another side, not easy to make bitcoin die. its so hard
As per what I have observed too, when bitcoin price goes down the value of other cryptocurrency are also dropping and maybe will happen too if bitcoin die no cryptos can still stay alive because I believe that those alternative coins are made inspired of bitcoin. They made it as a remedy to the high valued bitcoin that was really hard to afford with an ordinary man that is considered as an average people earning a average salary.
Bitcoin is the hottest trend in the global market as it continues its excellency. It has been the benchmark of other crypto, I think its death is impossible, but if it will happen other crypto will survive due to bitcoin's legacy.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

I absolutely agree with you . In crypto currency bitcoin are the first coin that make crypto world so how can it die!!!. I think it's false alarm. There are more crypto have a good place now a day so there are many competitive . I think bitcoin still growing and it will. Bitcoin and ethereum place will be good always no doubt.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Why did you came up with that? Digital currencies or cryptocurrencies is not all about bitcoin though some of their base of exchange is bitcoin. But I disagree, cryptos will still go on even bitcoin dies.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Bitcoin is the 1st crypto currency in the world and lot of people keep believe in bitcoin.the community and popularity behind the bitcoin is very high compare to other crypto currencies in the world.people attracted to in recent past months because of bitcoin.because of the large number of community behind bitcoin it will never die.but if some thing happen to bitcoin as you said it will be the end of crypto. because  people trust bitcoin than other coins

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

Bitcoin is the only way to mine crypto, because all the the crypto's originate in bitcoin so when the root is gone so as the tree's. Although it takes time for the other crypto to replenish still when the time comes that there is no source of mining crypto then no one would invest on it and that would be the end of cryptocurrency.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

if bitcoin is lost, all the altcoin and token in the cmc will be affected and the trasaction will slow down and people will not understand and people will be wondering why one of the most important coins is suddenly shattered so the bitcoin is important to person
izamagda

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies so if Bitcoin dies i think it's really hard for cryptocurrencies to be survived.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: