Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

First I do not think BTC will die. if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

You are 100% right . If Bitcoin die then nothing can survive ,there will be no cryptos . Bitcoin is the father of all coin .As long as it is alive all cryptos will be alive .There is no other coin that can replace bitcoin.

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

ethereum is never going to be better than btc /neither gonna surpass it.

First I do not think BTC will die. if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.

If bitcoin dies, there is no other way that cryptos can still continue, well, if the US government creates another currency, it would make sense.

josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

Surely the end of the btc would bring a decline in all cryptocurrencies but would not provoke the disappearance of the other crypts. They still have their independence.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Why bitcoin would die for what reason? In reality it would not happen that bitcoin would die because of this popularity and many country are now adopting bitcoin as another way of their payment, and besides if that happen every coin can stands on their own blockchain and will have their own value by itself.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

If bitcoin die then people will think blockchain fails. People will be very afraid to invest to another coins so altcoins will also die. People will think all cryptocurrency is a scam and only prove it's a financial bubble and people will definitely stay far away from cryptocurrency doesn't matter if it's eth, neo, ada etc!

But...bitcoin already survive time! 10years and from less than $1 now worth around $8000 trading all over the world and already invade wall street and being acknowledge by different institution.

If bitcoin will die, maybe not anytime soon.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

As BTC is the pioneer of crypto market, I think it is the heart of the market. If heart fail then there should have a life support. If anyone say that the crypto market will not die if BTC die, then I will say the liveliness will not exist if BTC Die.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

For me, bitcoin will not die maybe become worthless, or Ethereum will become much expensive than bitcoin. Yes, I imagine that if the cryptocurrency die, it means that most of the cryptocurrency will also die because of the acceptance, popularity, and value of the crypto king loss. But I also imagine that even bitcoin cost is dropping Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies price rate increase. We all know that all cryptocurrency has their own community and I’m sure they will survive without bitcoin. But like I said bitcoin would not die even it reaches its limitation the percentage of bitcoin to become worthless or die is very meager.  Smiley
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

I think bitcoin will never die if many people still interest with bitcoin, and for Ethereum overtake bitcoin to be no 1 ,i think is impossible because bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and will like that until many years again.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

But, I don't think so.

I think for now there are no predictions or guidelines that can analyze the future how so for now take advantage of opportunities if still able to get the benefits
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

This miht have a small degree of truth in it, because more often than not, we see the price of other coins drop if BTC's Prices drop, and rise when BTC recovers, i however belivethat coins like ETH are independent enough to survive on their own.and can still exist without BTC
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

But, I don't think so.

maybe the answer to your question is not yet known with certainty because we also know that the current crypto currency we can not analyze the future and predictions in the future

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

But, I don't think so.

I am wondering why all the cryptocurrency wilp die if the bitcoins die? Isn't their chance to be in the top because the number one falls? Maybe they will not die and maybe they will because they price behaviour is kinda like the same like for example those successful coins they are inclined in bitcoins. As bitcoins fall they will also fall. But nonone can really know about that lets just say that if bitcoins die other can survive because we need them
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

But, I don't think so.

I think bitcoin will not die even the price down. Bitcoin already known in the market specially with those investors.  So it is hard to die the bitcoin. It might do the opposite instead.  Bitcoin in the future will get more stable.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

My opinion there will be no live criptocurancy if bitcoin dies, because I have seen a trend that whenever Bitcoin starts to slide down, all other cryptocurrencies start following too, if that's the case I do not see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the cryptocurrency most popular.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

I believe that if bitcoin dies, the world will not stop. There is always an alternative. Other coins will come out ahead
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

you know,its a hard question but I personally believe,we need a joint effort to overcome the problem.Even if bitcoin dies tomorrow, Shocked that money will still be available to be invested in other options.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

If you even imagine that bitcoin will die, why did you decide that the rest of the crypto currency will also die, I do not agree with this and will say that the technologies do not stand still and only evolve with each passing day, so there will always be a replacement
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

But, I don't think so.

(if) is a consonant word which means far from reality. and you should know that. the reality is that bitcon still exists and has been running for more than a decade. even this will continue in other decades as the development of digital technology.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

I just think if someday the bitcoin dies, before that happens there must be another altcoin that gets the bitcoin position as number 1. So if the bitcoin dies altcoin others will not die as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: