Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

I don't think so. If Bitcoin die, other cryptocurrency can still exist and continue to grow. Each altcoin has its own values, which are not entirely dependent on Bitcoin. And then, I think Ethereum will take the lead because it's growing and has very good potential, just behind Bitcoin. However, that probably will not happen. Currently,  Bitcoin is recovering and still has a good future, it is difficult to collapse in a short time. This is just my opinion
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

If the bitcoin disappears, the crypto market will still function normally and the price of the altcoins will be significantly reduced. I think bitcoin is just the biggest altcoin in the crypto market and it is completely different from other altcoins.
Therefore, the crypto market is very diversified and has many different systems and services. We can not see bitcoin as a king.

I am sure it would affect crypto market, just that impact wouldn't be huge - if bitcoin suddenly died, lots of bitcoins-only people would stop being interested in other crypto, such as etherium. Market wouldn't grow as it grows now, but this doesn't mean that every cyrpto would die.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

I don't want to agree with you but indeed bitcoin is definitely binding the trading aspects of crypto together.
Bitcoin is no doubt one of the top rated coin and is one of the best coin in the overall ranking of the coins which are there in the world of crypto currencies and in fact the entire crypto market depends on bitcoin for its safe survival. In case thing ever happens, then you will be having seriously troubles and that the survival of the crypto currencies will be highly in danger. I really hope that nothing like that will ever happen.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

This is very different from the missing Bitcoin.Even if that happens, crypto will not disappear. There are many good altcoins and similar to Bitcoin eg. Litecoin However, I have to agree that the use of cryptocurrencies for the use of cryptocurrencies.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

If bitcoin die then will affect the other cryptocurrencies and as you said it will be something happens the end of crypto. but i think that never die Bitcoin because bitcoin is a mother all over the world so it will not die. bitcoin popularity is very high that's why I don't compare to other cryptocurrencies.people trust bitcoin than other cryptocurrencies. 

ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

I think when bitcoin dies, only bitcoin. I think other crypto still on stand. Maybe if bitcoin is died it will replace by other crypto. But i think bitcoin will not die until it will ban all over the world. Bitcoin has a really strong foundation and can stand in many decades but still everything has an end.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
This is pretty much sure. Bitcoin has set the expectations to people that cryptocurrency is safe and you can be successful just by investing to it. If Bitcoin falls other cryptocurrencies will also fall because Bitcoin is a failure as a cryptocurrency. I agree to this because people has the mind set already that all of it will fail as well. Although, Bitcoin is far from falling and this is impossible to happen. I think Bitcoin will continue to rise and is the future of currency in the world.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

Bitcoin is not completely clear, Crypto is probably going to stay alive, because bitcoin can not be said to fall together in Crypto every time Bitcoin sinks, I think maybe Crypto can go up.
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

Bitcoin will never die.

We are seeing Airlines accept Crypto, and we are even seeing US Regulations starting to take place. Bitcoin will always be the GOLD of Crypto, just like if Silver wanted to one day be worth more than Silver..nothing will ever be worth more than Bitcoin.

Check out this article where some Legal stance is starting to take place:
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-cryptocurrencies-commodities-federal-court-rules/

Hope this was helpful!
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

If the father of all cryptocurrency is no more in bussiness than other currency will be affect,investors will loss trust in the decentralized market and cryptocurrency as a whole.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

Well like human also, if the father dies then surely the first child born will carried out his will and his mission, I doubt BTC will bubble out.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Yes you are right,I am of the same opinion,the death of bitcoin means the death of other cryptocurrencies.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

This is never going to happen. If Bitcoin dies it may be a new era coming like the paper currency to crypto currency and this will take another 100 years, no need to worry of that now. I think if Bitcoin dies if suppose as commented, all the altcoins also will die because the price fluctuation and the familiarity of crypto is based major on Bitcoin rather than any other crypto currency.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

But, I don't think so.

I agree with you
although more ethereum features
however, Bitcoin is a pioneer and becomes a barometer for altccoin
all coins will depend on Bitcoin
if bitcoin die, all coins die

Shime

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

On no situation will bitcoin die, though there may be an increase and a decrease in the price due to government terms and policy, but it is impossible for the bitcoin to die.
Theyasirahmad

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

all coins have their own value bitcoin shares largest amount of market it does not meant that if bitcoin dies all crypto will die too, but i dont think so that bitcon is going to die
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

In the current situation, it is true that if Bitcoin dies, other cryptocurrencies can only follow Bitcoin, and Bitcoin has a large impact on other cryptocurrencies. Fluctuations in prices have already affected other currencies, so bitcoin’s status as a cryptocurrency is temporarily replaced by no other cryptocurrency.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin dies then I think that the cryptocurrency market would be taking a big hit on their price value as alot of people would be on a panic selling trying to get anything of value before their currency dies as well but I think it will not truly die. For this is data and information and all cryptocurrency are just there and even if a lot would go out another would take its place and whether its ethereum or some other brand nee cryptocurrency I think that we have to realize that they would still be alive

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

I share the same opinion with you. Based of history studies in the trend of price fluctuation in cryptocurrency world, bitcoin is actually the king of cryptocurrency. If anything happens to it, I feel that none of the cryptocurrencies would survive it.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Clare Rivera

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

I don't think bitcoin is going to die as long as Jepan government keep supporting it's existence.  But if it really happen I think there's no reason any other cryptocurrency would still valueable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: