Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1874 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

Same like some posting, i dont think btc will die. But if it does die, it will surely affect the crypto world and other coins. Like it or not, btc is like mother of all coins so huge movement in btc, be prepared others will face some impact too.
There are many other currencies as well in the world and there will be many more in the future. Existence of any currency or not is not the end of the economic system. Right now the bitcoin is leading the crypto currencies of the world and we all know that bitcoin has the potential to be the leader for very long time ahead, therefore this is like wasting the positive energies on the things which must not be discussed.
patrickreiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Personally, I think that bitcoin will eventually fade away although that may take some time. Newer and better currencies are being created all the time. I currently have my bets on Cardano, I think it will eventually surpass bitcoin and become the number 1 crypto.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

On a personal note, I think bitcoin is indeed the father of all cryptocurrencies. That is why if it possible happens that bitcoin will die, his children, the other cryptocurrencies will continue the legacy of cryptos.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

Not at all, if bitcoin dies some crypto will be affected but not all of them. Some will still stand strong like Ethereum and Ripple, since ethereum is a real deal backed my giant companies, while ripple is a centralized coin backed by banks so i think there will still be cryptocurrency if bitcoin dies.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

First I do not think BTC will die. if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.
Yes its true I also believe that bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is now very strong and there is a very be support too bitcoin by some rich countries and bitcoin is now unstoppable because bitcoin believe on the top of all currencies and I think in the presence of bitcoin all other crypto will left market very soon.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

Bitcoin is just like any other technology, it can die if no one is using it at all. However, with its increasingly limited value, currently the bitcoin in circulation of about 19 million, means before 2140 the amount of bitcoin will be exhausted. Bitcoin may run out, but it will never die, because bitcoin transactions will always happen. With fewer bitcoins, the price will increase. Moreover at this time, bitcoin is also used as a means of payment, then the possibility for the future bitcoin will often be used higher. And, my personal predictions, in the future more new coins will be created with more sophisticated technological advantages than now
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

Well I don't think bitcoin will die for the foreseeable future. But even if anything bad happens, price of ethereum and co may surely crash too initially but does not necessarily equate to their death.
Bitcoin is not easy to die. Even if it is true, it will drive other cryptocurrencies to fall. But eventually there will be a cryptocurrency instead of Bitcoin. It will become a leader in encryption, maybe Ethereum, or some kind of not yet released. Crypto currency.
anhchangdeptrai13

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

Same as bubble dotcom. Although bitcoin is dead, the bitcoin platform is blockchain not dead. The market will be weakened but then will recover as fast as the internet only

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

Most alts operate on their own and are free of Bitcoin. therefore i see no reason as to why they will go under when bitcoin , i think they will exist and still operate, maybe another coin will claim the top coin,  but they surely will not fade away just like that
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

As of today bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies so if ever bitcoin dies how much more the others but i dont think soo that it woulf happen that bitcoin dies. For me it coudnt happen ever, as we can notice nowadays its going stonger and stronger.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

But, I don't think so.

Etherium is not depending on Bitcoin it has its own operation different from Bitcoin, although if Bitcoin may die Etherium will not die too. For sure Etherium will be affected if Bitcoin dies and other cryptocurrencies too, but I know they regain fast and will be back in action.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

But, I don't think so.

I know even if my dreams it will never been happened that bitcoin will die.Because bitcoin is the reason why cryptocurrency really exist and 80% of bitcoin will make cryptocurrency grow.So it if bitcoin die people will be suffered for sure thats why people will prevent that to be happening soon.
youshang1

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

If Bitcoin, which is the leading cryptocurrency market, is dead, I think other cryptocurrencies may collapse. But I think Bitcoin cannot die, so this phenomenon will not happen.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

But, I don't think so.

First of all bitcoin will not die no matter what happens. Also, I think ethereum has the capability to play the role of bitcoin in case that bitcoin will be dead. Do not post such negative threads in this forum because you might discourage other newbies. Plus, how can bitcoin die if it has the potential to reach 20000 USD in this year base from my predictions.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

But, I don't think so.

First of all bitcoin will not die no matter what happens. Also, I think ethereum has the capability to play the role of bitcoin in case that bitcoin will be dead. Do not post such negative threads in this forum because you might discourage other newbies. Plus, how can bitcoin die if it has the potential to reach 20000 USD in this year base from my predictions.

That's true, bitcoin will not die and it will continue to exist and I think it will replace fiat in the future because our technology evolve everyday.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

Nah, privacy coins will take its place like Monero or DeepOnion.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

I think cryptos will live because bitcoin will not die. But it depends on how we use bitcoin and on how our government protect and rule bitcoin
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

If Bitcoin dies, then no currency will survive. Because Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. Bitcoin's price is much higher than that of other coins. If Bitcoin is so valuable, then there is no possibility of other coins and vaccines.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:49:08 AM

If bitcoin will be gone possible for another crypto to replace it.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

But, I don't think so.

quite plausible, because bitcoin is the number 1 crypto in the world and bitcoin is the parent of all crypto that exists. if the bitcoin dies, another crypto is likely to die.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: