Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1762 times)
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

It would be wrong to see the bitcoin as the currency of any country. Bitcoin is a candidate to become a common world money.

Think about it. The whole world is gathering on a common roof. Excellent !!!

BTCBTCBTC
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized to the point that its price has a great chance to fluctuate or to change drastically in accordance to the movement within the stock of bitcoin and how the system of transaction move on the market. I think developers or people need to support bitcoin much more to take it as a form of curreny in digital world that provides opportunity rather than constant value.
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

It’s my opinion....is it true.... bitcoin is digital dollar...  In fact, in our wallet it is converted into its USD value. With that it can be shown that they are giving much value to dollars. Well, it can be said that bitcoin is the digital dollar.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

In my research, the world already has a digital currency, and this is the US Dollar. It possesses many of the strengths associated with bitcoin. One of the reasons merchants are drawn to digital currencies compared to current methods of payment acceptance is the lower transaction fees. And it can reduce cost barriers in a big way.
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 721

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.  
Bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrencies, but it is not a digital dollar, we already have digital dollars, if you have a bank account those dollars are digital just a bunch numbers on a screen and bitcoin is not even the dollar of cryptocurrencies since we have USDT, but I get your point, bitcoin is at the top of cryptocurrencies the same way the dollar is at the top of fiat.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.  
Of course. This forum is mainly built to make bitcoin acceptable in the real world where a lot of people does not agree with you. Due to the trials that bitcoin had already faced, it manage to climb to the top and be the leader in the cryptocurrency world. Dollar is already given to be a leader in this platform because we all know how valuable and how famous a dollar is among any other form of fiat. But, I still look up to bitcoin because it literally started from the bottom and now it has contributed a lot of things in the world.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

I also think Bitcoin has digital currency, but Bitcoin digital currency is considered by the dollar as well. Because the price increases by Bitcoin by the dollar. So I think Bitcoin is no longer the same as dollar. Just like the dollar is a popular currency, Bitcoin and a popular digital currency. So I think Bitcoin is equal to dollar. Because both are currency.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Digital money should be viewed as a special form of money, which is very different from the currency of the currency. In the end, bitkoyn is a crypto-currency, available all over the world regardless of countries.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

The digital currency issued by the Federal Reserve System will mainly be limited to US use. Moreover, no one knows exactly how many such coins will eventually be released, or how they will be released and stored.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about all this.The dollar is much older than bitcoin and I do not think that they are as close
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

It's too early to talk about it.I think that's still ahead of bitcoin and anything is possible but I'm not sure of that as the course jumps
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

That's it.The dollar is growing steadily upwards and is trusted by people from all over the world, and bitcoin is the most unstable.Not can irrevocably trust him

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Earthk

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

No.Bitcoin is a currency .But in the future bitcoin will become a digital dollar.At one time money has not introduced people used to calculate the money with cow and oyster.Instead of cash or oysters,the circulation of money or dollars come.So ,I think bitcoin is a future dollar.
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

No.Bitcoin is a currency But that day is not too far, on the day that Bitcoin will be recognised as a worldwide dollar.With time ,everything in the world is changing .At one time the dollar was not circulation .But this dollar one day will be lost the womb of evolution .I think Bitcoin will reign throughout the world. Bitcoin will be the future dollar.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

ATTENTION PLEASE  [/font] Gift 1000 iso tokens if register.
For ALL who still not registered till now and for all your friends who attend to give an order to purchase our action coin.
PLEASE do it today or tomorrow   https://actioncoin.io#mitridat
or https://actioncoin.io/#a_aid=mitridat&a_bid=11110007
Step 1) copy and paste link;
2) sign up - first name, last name;
4) e-mail and referral id - create username (abc123);
I agree, sign up. AND Go to e-mail, maybe spam - link activation and make pasword and push Login.
      After prilanch  (1 murch 2018)  You can change Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XML), Litecoin (LTC), Nxt (NXT) .

vitalife555

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

ATTENTION PLEASE  [/font] Gift 1000 iso tokens if register.  Wink

For ALL who still not registered till now and for all your friends who attend to give an order to purchase our action coin.
PLEASE do it today or tomorrow   https://actioncoin.io#mitridat
or https://actioncoin.io/#a_aid=mitridat&a_bid=11110007
  Step 1) copy and paste link;
2) sign up - first name, last name;
3) e-mail and referral id - create username (abc123);
I agree, sign up. AND Go to e-mail, maybe spam - link activation and make pasword and push Login.
      After prilanch  (1 murch 2018)  You can change Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XML), Litecoin (LTC), Nxt (NXT) .

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

Bitcoin is a digital dollar when it comes to flexibility and not its price at all. I'd rather to look for bitcoin someone says the word "cryptocurreny" because of its popularity and well known by the people. It's like the universal cryptocurrency as bitcoin can be converted into many form of coins and can be easily access like its a traditional money. However the traditional dollar has a lower volatility than bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
Merited by DannyHamilton (2)

Well, it is not so much when I view your statement in a more literal sense. But since you have qualified the same in terms of its strength, I can say Bitcoin is the digital dollar. You see, there were many ICOs introduced for the past years but nothing has ever come close in terms of transactions, usage, acceptability and etc. Generally, they were all outnumbered by Bitcoin's popularity per se.

Up to now, notwithstanding the sharp fall of Bitcoin from last year's peak, I am still confident it is the leader in the game. And in relation to your statement, it is still the benchmark of all other cryptos in the market, just like the dollar to all other currencies.

It is also worth-noting that there are many ICOs that have stopped indefinitely because of non-performance and non-acceptability. Simply put, they have failed to create a number sufficient enough to strengthen its cause.

Thusly, Bitcoin is STILL the number ONE choice, if it is not the only choice.
humayan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Yes bitcoin is digital dollar. using it you can overcome financial problem.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I think we can not compare dollar and bitcoin as for now. But Yes, Dollar is one of the leading currency in its platform and in cryptocurrency Bitcoin is top 1 and the leading. Someday I hope that this Satoshi's vision will come true as I envision it too, the cashless and fast transaction without the supervision of the government or banks.

This forum is great as this is a platform for us to discuss specific topic regarding crypto, its process, mode, method, promotion and speculations, in addition are the advantage and disadvantage of crypto in our lives. This forum also help us to understand deeply the thing about crypto.  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: