Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1761 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

In the coming years I see the btc become a reserve currency and even more the leader of the other cryptocurrencies. If gold is the reserve asset par excellence and the dollar is the currency of reference for other fiat currencies, the bitcoin among cryptocurrencies is something intermediate between gold and dollar.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
magix

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will ever become like a dollar! All the same, while bitcoin can not be recognized as a currency, in fact it is, bitcoin is used as a means of earning, there is no certainty in its future!
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

Actually BitCoin is really the Digital Dollar but I don't believe it will ever be accepted like the real dollars. Any investor or crypto trader must know or hear about bitcoin.  Nowadays so many people knows about Bitcoin even those that knows nothing about cryptocurrency.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

I would certainly agree on you. Bitcoin is the digital dollar and this forum has boosted all coin usage and cryptocurrencies are made known so much. Had it not been for bitcointalk forum I think cryptocurrencies would have not been known so much. This site really did a great share. It is here that I also learned about bitcoin.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system.

Well,this is indeed a possiblity. Bitcoin is a digital currency which could be converted to different fiat currencies. Why don't we explore bitcoin's possibility of spread and development in online transactions.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:03:20 AM

Comparing to dollar bitcoin are more than the dollar in term of benefits if the price going to bubble the profits can get chance to chnage life to be becomme better or become reach.
Yes in my research have many proof bitcoin giving a change to the people working with have dedication surely life goes become better.

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system.

Well,this is indeed a possiblity. Bitcoin is a digital currency which could be converted to different fiat currencies. Why don't we explore bitcoin's possibility of spread and development in online transactions.

I shouldn't just b called as digital dollar because bitcoin does not just exists in the US, beside, there are a lot of countries participating in bitcoin which currency is not dollar. I think cryptocurrency or digital currency is fine and should be used. sometimes, coins can be used as a term as long as it does not specify any currency of a specific country.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

Yeah, it really does look like dollar of digital currency. But dollar is not as volatile as bitcoin. I guess it is due to early days of bitcoin. Once all the coins are mined, bitcoin would be more stable and then it truly would become the dollar of digital currency.
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:26:34 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

Yes Bitcoin Digital Currency, Now bitcoin popularity moving all over the world Once upon a time the people of the world, and everyone, are interested in it
Yes it is a digital currency it is the new high technology of currency we can use it all for all transactions for buying paying receiving bills and a lot of more
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

Yes,Bitcoin is only accepted by business people today because it is the most popular Cryptocurrency today. But everything can change as soon as the Cryptocurrency market becomes more popular for consumers, if the market gets more popularity. Bitcoin as a digital dollar because dollars are internationally accepted currency ads for everything like bitcoin is also very valuable and accepted worldwide and a bright future.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

i agree with you that in paper money we have USD as the biggest paper money in the world, the position of USD has many effects for other paper money, so are the bitcoin, bitcoin as the "king" of cryptocurrency, all price of cryptocurrency depends on bitcoin price, if the price is down other cryprocurrencies will down too, otherwise if the price of bitcoin increasing the price of other cryptocurrecy will has a high price too

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system. I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

Yes Bitcoin Digital Currency, Now bitcoin popularity moving all over the world Once upon a time the people of the world, and everyone, are interested in it
Yes it is a digital currency it is the new high technology of currency we can use it all for all transactions for buying paying receiving bills and a lot of more

A lot of people will think you are an idiot especially this days if you are using it to pay and receive bills since Bitcoin and other digital currencies are now treated not as a currency but an asset, an investment. They will not be using Bitcoin to pay, to buy but just hold on for it until it reaches a great price.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Yes it could have been but it applies all over the world bitcoin and not just digital dollars but other digital currencies.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will ever become like a dollar! All the same, while bitcoin can not be recognized as a currency, in fact it is, bitcoin is used as a means of earning, there is no certainty in its future!
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you! Now bitcoin is used only as coins for speculation! In principle, as from any other crypto currency! While the price does not stabilize, bitcoin will not replace the dollar!
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

As if its a To bE continued Movie huh?i dont care what will happen next sooner because what im waiting is the price when time comes i need to convert and its not happening this soon,so i have no care about now,but ofcourse i will be glad if the value grows since many investors are losses their money and i am not fund of it.so we should wait at keep patience
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

We cannot compare bitcoin to dollar because this is not the same, bitcoin is a digital currency, a high technology currency where you can also use as payment depends upon the market that accept it, while dollar is the primary money that can be accepted all over the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I think we can not compare bitcoin to dollars, bitcoin is the smart digital currency it is operated through the internet and is a huge source of wealth for everyone because of its high value, The dollar is used to live in the realities of our lives.
heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

I agree, as long as it is not a comparison. both can not be compared each other, cause of different system.
but there are similar things between Dollar and Bitcoin. for example, both Dollar and Bitcoin are approved as currencies tool for any other currencies. some paper currencies have to use dollars to exchange, can't be exchange directly. same as some cryptocurrencies have to use bitcoin to exchange.
correct me if I'm wrong..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: