Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1756 times)
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

Now ours world is a digital world.Bitcoin is the digital dollar.bitcoin is the virtual digital currency for now.Bitcoin change the world for the better.Truly, we will be seeing a future led by bitcoins as the pioneering digital currency in the world.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

I think that Bitcoin is not digital dollars. Bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency. Which we can use all over the world. And the dollar is the currency of the US country. Dollar is the currency of that top of its platform and Bitcoin Crypto is the currency of the top in its platform. We can not consider both the currency as one.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency it's the almost same stuff like dollar is the most poular currency in fiat world. Anyway, i think that comparing dollar and bitcoin is wrong.

sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

EOS has gained by a total of more than 35 percent compared to last Wednesday. It reached a peak of $22.79 on April 29. Its mainnet is coming in June.

https://coinpedia.org/news/crypto-trading-eos-ethereum-trade-volume/
Angel Rios

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

We can not compare dollar and bitcoin as for now. But Yes, Dollar is one of the leading currency in its platform and in cryptocurrency Bitcoin is top 1 and the leading. Someday I hope that this Satoshi's vision will come true as I envision it too, the cashless and fast transaction without the supervision of the government or banks. You can refer bitcoin to as digital gold.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

yeah indeed, this forum are made for it dude, and that was the best thing of it when it created this place as the place for sharing and using in this currency in the first time

EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

While all cryptos carry a degree of risk, the longevity and popularity of Bitcoin provide some semblance of stability (how's that for alliteration?)  It's analogous to countries buying dollars when the world economy is down.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Bitcoin and dollar has same functions as a currency so bitcoins can be considered as a digital currency or digital dollar, the price of bitcoins always keeps on increasing Bitcoins is the main crypto currency in the crypto market like dollars in the financial market. Bitcoins can transferred all over the world with low transactions charges and faster transaction than dollars. Bitcoins can also be considered as a good investment commodity due to the increase in price of bitcoins and there is no other gateways to earning huge profits from investments.

kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

I'd argue that point. Still, the use of the dollar is incommensurable with the use of bitcoin. So far, no economy lives on bitcoin.
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin is a digital dollar. It's a liquied money.Yes we can say bitcoin as digital dollar as the dollar is the international currency ad universally acceptable for everything like this the bitcoin is also very valuable and accepted worldwide and the future is bright now.  Bitcoin has a high potential of giving a profit in every individual or more even in one country. bitcoin is almost 70% legal all over the world. it is very popular and use for payment this time.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

From what I understand, you mean that bitcoin is now the top of cryptocurrency. I believe that it is true because bitcoin started this industry and people have known bitcoin more as it is the most popular. Right now, I am just waiting that the society will finally recognize it as the same level as fiat money. They are all currencies, all monies. And we are free to choose what we want to use.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Would like to bring attention to its success in the past decade. It would have been already banned completely if it was useless for economy. To some potential, it influences economy. People are buying Bitcoins with money. I believe with some advancements.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

you can say this bitcoin is  the digital dollar.. but its price does not depend like the price of dollar currency Smiley Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Some says it's a digital dollar but I would consider bitcoin as a digital gold , if it will be adopted by more than 50% of the population then I would consider it as a digital money. It's more like an asset at the moment.

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

I think that Bitcoin is correctly compared with gold, because bitcoin is not used for payment on the Internet, for this there are coins with transactions that are cheaper and faster. Now bitcoin is used as a means of accumulating valuables! Therefore, it will go up every year!
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

It can be said that bitcoin is a digital dollar, this is because we can use bitcoin extensively for all needs and this is the same as dollars used for direct transactions. I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and someday replace the dollar.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

Yes ! It is true because using Bitcoin needs internet and gadgets,it is also the reason why government wants to destroy it , but in fact it is difficult for them because bitcoin involves internet
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

yes i agree with you friend. bitcoins and dollars being king on their respective platforms. the dollar became king in fiat money and bitcoin became king in digital money. bitcoin can never replace fiat money, I think both can be used together. and this forum is a good idea with this forum we can learn, discuss and also promote cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: