Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1756 times)
MrJake (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

That is what forums are for bro, forums are there for spreading that particular thing's acceptance and people can come over and discuss it's good and bads and moreover also promote a particular thing. Secondly, yea Dollar and bitcoin are above all of their competitors in their respective platforms, is what I think
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   
Yes bitcoin  is a digital and a cashless  a electronic  currency no hassle a fastest way the earn money

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

I think that it is difficult to compare these two. It's the same when we say that bitcoin is digital gold, by my opinion it is not correct to compare all these things.
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

very agree with you. I think all of this will be a vital thing for us because today the world of crypto is really in demand by the crowd. it will further support the existence of bitcoin is getting stronger in this world.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

For me its not,  because bitcoin and dollar are different but the same currency. Because the value of bitcoin is so high unlike dollar.  So its different, but we need give value bitcoin and dollar because its very helpful to us.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Whiteconjuror

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

Given the transition of our society to digital payments, it makes sense to explore the concept of digital currency from the central bank. Not only will they make life easier for institutions like the Federal Reserve System, they will also allow such organizations to compete with bitcoins and other crypto-currencies. In some countries, they can even positively influence the transition to a cashless society, if such a phenomenon ever becomes a reality.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

It is true that you are saying that the creator of this forum is very kind, here all can benefit from their hard work each, from consumers to bounty hunters.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

that is why forums are created, to spread the acceptance of something to the community. Discussing what is the cause and purpose in the creation of it. Whatever the factor that could bring people together in same boat is important and that is what this forum do. Really the creator of this forum is genius which brings people together in investors, company and bounty hunters to come together in one page and that is to increase the knowledge to be spread on bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

Leader in what actually? Bitcoin is only being accepted by businesses right now as it is the most popular cryptocurrency today. But everything can change as soon as the cryptocurrency market be more popular to consumers, if the market gains more popularity consumers will now explore other options outside of Bitcoin and they will find out that there are other alternatives that are better from Bitcoin in terms of payment method. Dethroning Bitcoin as being King in the market is inevitable.  
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

Comparison of BTC to Dollar is not possible except in the sense that they are the most widespreaded. Although dollar appears as printed and digital money, obviously, its value is a subject of manipulations, most of all, its digital part. Nobody knows the total amount of the dollars in circulation. Federal reserve claims there was approximately $1.61 trillion in circulation as of January 24, 2018, of which $1.56 trillion was in Federal Reserve notes. Do you believe in that?
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Yes we can say bitcoin as digital dollar as the dollar is the international currency ad universally acceptable for everything like this the bitcoin is also very valuable and accepted worldwide and the future is bright now the most expert of the crypto have forecasted the bitcoin future and this will be the best year for crypto because now the era is the bitcoin and digital money era so it is true that the bitcoin is digital dollar.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

In fact, in our wallet it is converted into its USD value. With that it can be shown that they are giving much value to dollars. Well, it can be said that bitcoin is the digital dollar.

Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Though its price is way too far away from the fiat currency dollar we can say that it is the digital dollar for now as bitcoin is a universal cryptocurrency now. Almost everything is being converted to bitcoin like dollar. Here in our country the value of dollar to our currency is updated every week in a big screen like in parks and plazas or in a central city. One thing that makes them pretty similar, they are being used as a medium of exchange which we need for our daily lives.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Hi, 

I don't really understand your point here.

The dollar, worldwide, is indeed the leading currency. It doesn't mean that it is the most reliable (actually, as for most currencies, it currently relies on.. air) but it is the most widely spread, the most commonly used for international exchanges and also the most well-known.

The world we are living in, has been shaped by the American culture. So it is quite logical that the dollar has became the "leading" currency.

For the bitcoin... I would say that the situation is a bit different. The value and acknowledgement of this crypto doesn't only rely on luck or marketing. It is also because it was the historical creation. Bettng on crypto is risky, whatever crypto you chose, betting on the historical one, with a relatively long life span is... well, a bit reassuring.

Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

if not well designed what is bitcoin planning, trust me bitcoin will be destroyed and lost. Dollar and bitcoin can not be equated, but if bitcoin can circulate like a dollar, I'm sure the dollar will disappear and bitcoin into the world community money.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

I agree with you without Bitcointalk forum I don't know if people will discover Bitcoin and hasten the adoption process, everything starts here, name a popular cryptocurrency or any websites that related to cryptocurrency and chances are they have a thread here.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Bitcoin is not a digital dollar, because the bitcoin is a digital currency that work without govern by the central bank. While dollar is a currency that need to work by the government. So that bitcoin is not a digital dollar. 
Exactly it is, bitcoin is a digital currency and government has not any control on it that's why the banned it and announced that it was a scam or anything else. Bitcoin has a high potential of giving a profit in every individual or more even in one country but since it is not under the government of one institution that's why it is not considered as a digital dollar because dollar is a currency of America which has not any counterpart on bitcoin.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system.
I also think like you, dollars can not be compared to bitcoin. Because they are completely different in terms of usage, target usage and morphology. The dollar is one of the world's leading currencies in terms of popularity, with all nations accepting dollars. whereas bitcoin is just a virtual currency, exists on the internet. They are not really popular, some countries have not accepted them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: